PDA

View Full Version : BEst arm: Favre, Rodgers or Nall?

Harlan Huckleby
10-24-2007, 11:04 AM
This is gonna surprise you, but Nall might have the strongest arm of all.

You may not be aware that he holds the Louisianna state record for Javelin toss.

And who's record did he break? None other than Terry Bradshaw.

RashanGary
10-24-2007, 11:15 AM
Judging off the last game I'd say

Nall
Rodgers
Favre

Hopefully it's nothing serious, but I suspect there is something wrong with Favres throwing shoulder.

BF4MVP
10-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Breaking Terry Bradshaw's javelin toss record doesn't earn him an NFL roster spot..

Interesting nonetheless.

swede
10-24-2007, 11:58 AM
Gureski quits posting for a few months and the Nall crap starts up again.

Carolina_Packer
10-24-2007, 12:01 PM

You may not be aware that he holds the Louisianna state record for Javelin toss.

I was once asked to be a javelin catcher. I think my track coach was kidding. :?:

Patler
10-24-2007, 12:14 PM
I was once asked to be a javelin catcher. I think my track coach was kidding. :?:

You have to master the "matador technique". Step to the side and snatch the thing as it flies past! :P :P

MJZiggy
10-24-2007, 12:35 PM

You have to master the "matador technique". Step to the side and snatch the thing as it flies past! :P :P

Let's hope that one has a pretty short learning curve...

Carolina_Packer
10-24-2007, 12:53 PM

Let's hope that one has a pretty short learning curve...

Otherwise you're known as Shish K. Bob!

esoxx
10-24-2007, 07:13 PM

Next thing you know you'll claim Nall also wrestled Tim Krumrie in high school. You should write for the National Enquirer. :lol: