PDA

View Full Version : Official "JF*ck is a faggot" thread

BF4MVP
05-09-2006, 10:07 AM
This thread is for nothing other than the total bashing of JF*ck..Oops I mean JWalk..This will be our way of venting about the whole screwy situation..Rosenhaus bashing is also permitted.

Ready......GO!

Deputy Nutz
05-09-2006, 10:12 AM
My Bad. Sorry Mad.

Travbrew
05-09-2006, 10:14 AM
OK,
I hope he comes into Broncos camp ready to play at 100%. Then in a cosmic twist of fate, average 3 catches for 20 yards total per game and finish the year ranked about, say 50th in the league for catches yards and touchdowns. I'm starting to craft a little voodoo doll of him, for extra assurance (I hope) that he has such a great year.

Joemailman
05-09-2006, 10:15 AM
Congrats BF4, you've elevated :roll: yourself to Tank status with tis thread. :evil:

BF4MVP
05-09-2006, 10:19 AM
Congrats BF4, you've elevated :roll: yourself to Tank status with tis thread. :evil:
Ouch. It's JWalk bashing, not BF4MVP bashing..And that was extremely harsh! :evil:

MadtownPacker
05-09-2006, 10:25 AM
I think Mad is going to pull this bad boy if you don't change the thread title. I think there is a certain political correctness going on.I dont "pull" any threads unless asked to by the author. I only move OT threads to the Romper room. This counts as a football thread enough to stay in the Packers forum I guess.

But WTF is the "political correctness" comment shit about?

MadtownPacker
05-09-2006, 10:26 AM
When I saw the title I thought tank started it too.

BF4MVP
05-09-2006, 10:33 AM
OK Ill change the title to something that doesn't insult homosexuals

MadtownPacker
05-09-2006, 10:41 AM
You dont have to change anything young buck. I dont want idiots like Nutz trying to claim there is censorship on PR cuz theres not. If its about football in stays in the Packers area. If its just BS it goes in the Romper room.

BF4MVP
05-09-2006, 10:46 AM
ok

gbpackfan
05-09-2006, 10:54 AM
BF4MVP,

I am on board! J Walk is a selfish punk! Screw him.

And you are right, that cut on you was totally out of line.

RashanGary
05-09-2006, 10:54 AM
It wasn't that bad BF4.

People always want others to conduct themselves according to their own values. I think if everyone put in just a touch of effort to udnerstand the other side there wouldn't be so much negativity. You could make a little effort *you make a lot of effort* not to use F-bombs or foul language in public places as not to offend people who dont' appreciate it. At the same time when it does happen and it doesn't happen all the time, I think those people can understand that not eveyrone has the same belief system.

MadtownPacker
05-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Screw the traitor walker!! I dont hope for any injury, no I want him perfectly healthy. That way he has no excuses. I just gotta figure what to do with his rookie cards. I have almost all of the one that are jersey or numbered. Bastard cost me alot of cash.

MJZiggy
05-09-2006, 10:57 AM
They're still selling his jersey's--like anyone's gonna pay for them.

Fritz
05-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Javon Walker? Who's that?

MJZiggy
05-09-2006, 11:18 AM
I hope our little buddy has an ok season. I hope that Denver makes a run into the playoffs. I hope that in the AFC Championship game, Javon Walker drops the 3rd down touchdown pass that would have sent Denver to the Super Bowl. I hope he chokes at every critical opportunity and watches Green Bay moving on without him into Championship form so he can sit around with his "what ifs" for so long he has to spend his new big salary on therapy.

billy_oliver880
05-09-2006, 11:59 AM

Grocery bagger down at the local Pick n' Save.

Pack0514
05-09-2006, 12:05 PM

Not qualified, you need a wonderlic score of at least 8 to bag at the ole PnS.

Tony Oday
05-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Jwalk= Rod Tiddwell :) hehe SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!! I go over the middle! I stretch the field!!! why am i not making T.O. money?! why am i not making Moss money?!! I smoke all those fools!!!

Lol ya right he rubs bag and I hope he loses a step and gets rocked.

billy_oliver880
05-09-2006, 12:11 PM

What score do you need to be a greeter at Walmart? :lol:

Deputy Nutz
05-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Well you have to have a mental handicap, and I don't think Walker has that. I think he is just stupid. Unfortunately he still qualifies as a greeter at Walmart.

retailguy
05-09-2006, 12:49 PM

Another guy that sherman traded 15 draft picks for. Now all the "negativists" call him a "Sherman Bust" and are chiming in that we "gave up too much" to get him.

Hope that helps. :wink:

Personally, I hope that JW helps Denver get to the Super Bowl, where Charles Woodson covers him like a blanket ALL DAY LONG.

Go, JW, GO! :mrgreen:

Tarlam!
05-09-2006, 12:51 PM
Personally, I hope that JW helps Denver get to the Super Bowl, where Charles Woodson covers him like a blanket ALL DAY LONG.

That's BOMNF!

retailguy
05-09-2006, 12:57 PM
That's BOMNF!

Ok, I'll bite. :shock:

What does this mean?

Tarlam!
05-09-2006, 12:59 PM
That's BOMNF!

Ok, I'll bite. :shock:

What does this mean?

Beer Outta My Notrils Funny....

FavreChild
05-09-2006, 10:47 PM
Y'all are haters! :neutral:

Good luck, J-Walk, until NFC North plays AFC West. Otherwise, I got no problem with #84.

HarveyWallbangers
05-09-2006, 11:05 PM
Y'all are haters!

You aren't serious, are you? I feel bad for Walker in some respects, but Packers fans have the right to be "haters." I hope he fails in Denver. Philly and San Fran fans would be in the right to hope T.O. fails in Dallas.

FavreChild
05-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Um, yeah, I am serious - though it seems like you disagree with everything I say these days, Harv. :wink:

You don't have to like the guy - don't understand the hate, though. Or why we'd care either way how he does as a Bronco. What's the big deal? He never said anything negative about the fans, the town, etc. He just wanted to get out of a bad employment situation.

And they say women are too emotional... :cool:

HarveyWallbangers
05-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Um, yeah, I am serious - though it seems like you disagree with everything I say these days, Harv. :wink:

You don't have to like the guy - don't understand the hate, though. Or why we'd care either way how he does as a Bronco. What's the big deal? He never said anything negative about the fans, the town, etc. He just wanted to get out of a bad employment situation.

And they say women are too emotional... :cool:

I will root for his ass to fail--just like I root for Mike McKenzie to fail. These guys aren't just getting out of "bad employment situation." They are making Green Bay a less attractive destination for would-be FAs and bringing together a bad vibe to Packerland. I don't want Green Bay to become the Siberia of the NFL again. These dickweeds are pushing us towards that status--because Ted Thompson didn't renegotiate their contracts 3 years before they were set to expire.

Walker, McKenzie = they get my "hate"

Hillenmeyer, Sharper, Longwell = "hate," but only because they are Vikings/Bears

Brooks, Brunell, Hasselbeck, Rivera = wish them well

GrnBay007
05-09-2006, 11:49 PM
I don't hate the guy and as I posted in some thread....I almost feel bad for him (but I added in a resentful sort of way...lol) I don't wish injury upon him or anything like that, but FC, I don't think it's wrong or hateful to disagree with what JWalk did. You say it's not bad and that he wanted to get out of a bad employment situation. IMO he made it bad himself! He could have stuck it out in GB and if 2006 was a good season, I'm sure he would have been shown some compensation. He said he would rather retire than play in GB.......that's IS showing disrespect to the organization, the GB players and the FANS! He's basically saying GB sucks!! I agree with what someone posted ....somewhere......JW needed some big bucks fast for some reason.

It's just an opinion and nothing more......but it APPEARS he is uneducated, uninformed by the right people and if he doesn't produce in Denver this year could be out of Lots-O-Money.

HarveyWallbangers
05-09-2006, 11:51 PM

I hadn't noticed. Quit being so wrong these days.
:D

There are three types of fans. The first type will never hesitate to bash a player for any reason. The second type never fails to support a player against almost any criticism. These first two are extremists. The third type bashes a player who deserves to be bashed and supports a player who deserves support. That is me.

MadtownPacker
05-10-2006, 06:03 AM
Hillenmeyer, Sharper, Longwell = "hate," but only because they are Vikings/Bears
What took you so damn long?? :mrgreen:

Harlan Huckleby
05-10-2006, 12:05 PM
I will root for his ass to fail--just like I root for Mike McKenzie to fail. These guys aren't just getting out of "bad employment situation." They are making Green Bay a less attractive destination for would-be FAs and bringing together a bad vibe to Packerland.

The fans who turn on players without any balance are doing the most to return GB to the Siberia of old. Javon Walker and Mike McKenzie were fan favorites before they got into riffs with the almighty Packer organization. Thompson was very wise to stop the bleeding and deal with Walker rather than "let him rot", as so many stupid fans called for.

GBRulz
05-10-2006, 12:12 PM

What score do you need to be a greeter at Walmart? :lol:

I think it's more of an age requirement to be a greeter!

I gotta say though, I did a double take at who started this thread.

billy_oliver880
05-10-2006, 12:21 PM

Ya..I am not sure that the language was necessary.

BF4MVP
05-10-2006, 12:35 PM
The guy who started this thread isn't sure what you mean by that...

HarveyWallbangers
05-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Javon Walker and Mike McKenzie were fan favorites before they got into riffs with the almighty Packer organization.

So, you believe that the organization is at fault? The almight organization doesn't have a fat cat owner with an ulterior motive (trying to bleed over ounce of profit out of it). I truly believe the organization is doing what they think is best for the long-term viability of the organization. Other organizations have a similar policy of not signing extensions for players that are many years from becoming FAs, so I don't think you can fault them for that. They can't cave into every player that thinks he deserves a pay raise.

Harlan Huckleby
05-10-2006, 04:57 PM
I was not critical of the Packer organization in handling either the McKenzie or Walker situations. They are no-win propositions for the GM.

I think both players were a bit underpaid, and Sherman/Thompson would have been wise to extend their contracts. But for all i know, they may have attempted to negotiate. In the case of McKenzie, he may have wanted out of town and their was nothing to be done. In hindsight, Sherman should have traded McKenzie prior to 2004 draft when he had max value. Walker, I wish Thompson would have quietly extended his contract in February 2005.

I think the fans are too quick to judge a player who is unhappy with his contract or team. Those guys are on a short timeline.

Scott Campbell
05-10-2006, 05:21 PM
I think the fans are too quick to judge a player who is unhappy with his contract or team. Those guys are on a short timeline.

I am one of those "stupid fans" who expect better from the players. Al Harris, Bubba Franks and now Donald Driver are showing others the right way to go about getting a raise. They set the standard that I hold other Packer players to. I am quick to judge players that throw tantrums and threaten the team with hold outs.

I think if Ted caved in to either McKenzie or Walker, he would have been setting up the organization for future holdouts and labor strife. All teams deal with disgruntled but talented players at some point, and the Packers are no different in this regard. Management is responsible for developing and maintaining the culture of an organization, and you can't allow one or two bad apples to force you to change the way you do business.

BF4MVP
05-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Ya know, the title of this thread does seem like a "Tank title" (kinda like "Polar Bear is a fuck up" or something like that), but I don't think Tank would dis a Sherman draft pick..