PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Football

Brando19
10-25-2007, 08:24 PM
I was looking at this weeks schedule and I noticed there's no Sunday night game. Does anyone know the reason behind this? What will I watch?!?!?!!?

GBRulz
10-25-2007, 08:35 PM
The World Series or Desperate Housewives

Brando19
10-25-2007, 08:40 PM

I guess I could watch a bunch of girls cheating on their husbands or a bunch of girls playing baseball (Red Sox). :lol:

GBRulz
10-25-2007, 10:39 PM
Well, the girls are kicking the boys ass now, aren't they? :wink:

Zool
10-26-2007, 09:39 AM
And you call yourself a Wisconsin sports fan? Boston and New York are the exact opposite of what we stand for.

For shame. :no:

POLISHHAWK
10-26-2007, 10:26 AM
Ah, Eva in underwear or David Ortiz? Hmm, that's a tough one

Lurker64
10-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Ah, Eva in underwear or David Ortiz? Hmm, that's a tough one

If it helps, David Ortiz will probably also be wearing underwear.

MJZiggy
10-26-2007, 11:33 AM
Can I check just to be sure?

Tarlam!
10-26-2007, 12:01 PM
Here's Tarlam's Stamp of comedic approval for the thread:

B.O.O.M.N.F.!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GBRulz
10-26-2007, 09:13 PM
And you call yourself a Wisconsin sports fan? Boston and New York are the exact opposite of what we stand for.

For shame. :no:

Actually not a WI sports fan. I cheer for the Packers...the Red Sox, the Bruins and the Kentucky Wildcats for college.

Technically though, a true WI sports fan should not be rooting for Denver. :wink:

packinpatland
10-26-2007, 09:41 PM

I guess I could watch a bunch of girls cheating on their husbands or a bunch of girls playing baseball (Red Sox). :lol:

You take that back!!!!

GO SOX!!!!

HarveyWallbangers
10-26-2007, 09:56 PM
GBR,

Let's go Sox? David Ortiz just dumped the Packers to become a Patriots fan. Let's go Rockies! Win one game, so the Broncos fans will be at Coors Field on Monday night.

GBRulz
10-26-2007, 10:12 PM
ok, they can win one game.

The Red Sox and the Packers come into town and beat both their teams on the same night. I can live with that scenario, too !

]{ilr]3
10-28-2007, 12:05 PM
Wow, is this a boring sunday for Football or what?

Nothing on TV worth watching. Only game that I would be interested in watching is if the Skins can beat the Patriots. You would think the London game would be nationally televised. I am getting the Raiders game :?

digitaldean
10-28-2007, 04:17 PM
{ilr]3]Wow, is this a boring sunday for Football or what?

Nothing on TV worth watching. Only game that I would be interested in watching is if the Skins can beat the Patriots. You would think the London game would be nationally televised. I am getting the Raiders game :?

Sure beat the Colts-Panthers game. Once Indy got the lead, they never looked back.

GrnBay007
10-28-2007, 04:20 PM

Sure beat the Colts-Panthers game. Once Indy got the lead, they never looked back.

NE doing the same to Washington....except they didn't have to play from behind at all. lol

BallHawk
10-28-2007, 04:35 PM

You didn't miss anything in the London game, it was a joke. Sloppy field, little scoring, etc.

]{ilr]3
10-28-2007, 05:16 PM

You didn't miss anything in the London game, it was a joke. Sloppy field, little scoring, etc.

Wow, i was reading some highlights about that :shock: What a mess. Heard that the field has a roof that can be closed as well, but they didnt :?

Wonder whats up with that. You would have thought they would have done everything possible to make it a score/pass fest to please the crowd. Unless some limey bastard is trying to sabotage the NFL in Europe :P

BallHawk
10-28-2007, 05:45 PM
{ilr]3]Unless some limey bastard is trying to sabotage the NFL in Europe :P

If so I applaud him for it. I would really hate to see an NFL franchise in London. It'd be an absolute joke.

]{ilr]3
10-28-2007, 05:48 PM
{ilr]3]Unless some limey bastard is trying to sabotage the NFL in Europe :P

If so I applaud him for it. I would really hate to see an NFL franchise in London. It'd be an absolute joke.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Agreed! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

wpony
10-28-2007, 06:32 PM
No football at least its clost to halloween always good stuff on then blood and guts :twisted: :evil: lol

4and12to12and4
10-28-2007, 06:56 PM
I'm gonna watch the Packers/Chargers game that I've still got saved in my TVO for the 6th time. I love watching that game, I still get goosebumps right before Favre throws the slant to Jennings. Fun, fun, fun.