PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Territory-New Series on the homepage

MJZiggy
10-26-2007, 04:41 PM
Check it out!! (www.packerrats.com)

GBRulz
10-26-2007, 10:02 PM
I need to pay attention to the main page more often.

Good stuff to read, I especially liked the Rat Tales article. I didn't know you were looking for stories though...like I said, I need to read the main page more than once a month :oops:

GrnBay007
10-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Packnut, too funny your Dad trying to get you out of the car to get married! ...a faithful Packer fan. :D

MJZiggy
10-26-2007, 10:39 PM
Packnut, too funny your Dad trying to get you out of the car to get married! ...a faithful Packer fan. :D

I was kinda wondering who in their right mind schedules something so trivial as a wedding during a Packer game anyway...

Scott Campbell
10-27-2007, 06:59 AM
As an example of how heated it can be, for years I wanted a Packer mailbox and finally got one at the beginning of last season only to have it destroyed the second night it was up.

Geez Packnut. That's like dressing up as Bin Laden for Haloween in 01.

ZachMN
10-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Damn i thought I had it bad growing up in Minneapolis; I had a Packer helmet and us kids would play inthe backyard... I was like the target for all the dudes with the Viking helmets ya know?? LOL Good for you being a diehard!! I like the wedding story-what moxy!!!!

the_idle_threat
10-27-2007, 11:10 PM
I replied “but dad, the Pack is driving with a minute left and besides, some of them waiting are Bears fans”.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that is funny stuff! Well done, Packnut!

woodbuck27
10-28-2007, 11:27 PM
Packnut couldn't you manage to find a single soul to stand up for you at that wedding?

Maybe even 'Good Ole Dad'?

Better still why not get that wedding done at the car with the radio turned up loud enough to get it all.

but. . .

What is really bothering me about your story is did ' the Pack ' manage to win that game Vs da Bears?

Surely they did? :)

PACKERS till death or errrr . . . marriage (I guess).