PDA

View Full Version : Official Gameday Thread: Packers @ Broncos MNF

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

GBRulz
10-29-2007, 07:54 AM
It feels like we haven't played a game forever, doesn't it??

LET'S GO PACK !!:cow:

MJZiggy
10-29-2007, 07:57 AM
Oh thank GOD!! Gameday!! Here's to a statistically fascinating matchup. Hopefully the stats pan out and we win.

OS PA
10-29-2007, 08:27 AM
I just put in a sleepless night, but I'll make it through the game if I have to pin my eyelids open.

Everybody ready for terrible refereeing :x , 45 pass plays :oops: , and Jay Cutler Brett Favre comparisons :roll: ?

I sure as hell am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RashanGary
10-29-2007, 08:32 AM
I think the Packers are going to run it tonight and for some strange reason, I think they are going to do it at a high level.

I could be sippin the bye week koolaid, but for some reason, I think McCarthy will have worked on and mended his teams only glaring weakness.

MJZiggy
10-29-2007, 09:42 AM
Nah, JH you're not sipping the M3 kool-aid; you're sipping the "Broncos' run defense sucks" kool-aid. Let's hope that trend continues...

gbgary
10-29-2007, 09:50 AM
Oh thank GOD!! Gameday!!

i'm right there with ya brotha. i hate by-weeks, mnf, tnf, snf, and thanksgiving day games. every sunday at noon just can't be beat.

MJZiggy
10-29-2007, 09:57 AM
Oh thank GOD!! Gameday!!

i'm right there with ya brotha. i hate by-weeks, mnf, tnf, snf, and thanksgiving day games. every sunday at noon just can't be beat.

I can't complain about the Thanksgiving game. It keeps me out of the kitchen for a while.

Carolina_Packer
10-29-2007, 10:01 AM
So, since it's early in the day, where will most of you be watching the game? Will you be going out or sitting home? If you do go out, do you have a favorite haunt for Packer games?

I have found a Packer bar in Cary, NC called Murphy's that is awesome. Friendly people, not too big, they cover the pool tables and put out a nice spread, and pints are $3. They sell numbered squares and have drawings during the game, and even have people get up on their mini-stage and do cheers. We have been able to do the wave too since we are winning! Great atmosphere.

MJZiggy
10-29-2007, 10:05 AM
I'm gonna have a house full of kids that I somehow have to get to bed before gametime as I will also have to somehow get them up for school tomorrow too. I'll be here watching football with the dogs. (Even they love that)

gbgary
10-29-2007, 10:08 AM
there used to be a great Packer bar here in dallas but since directv it's gone under and everyone that used to go went their separate ways. one Packer buddy of mine, who i come up to GB with, and i got together to watch the minn game at a sports bar for old times sake. it was fun.

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 11:13 AM
Watching by myself on my TV.

Actually, not entirely by myself, considering I have here. :glug:

Deputy Nutz
10-29-2007, 11:16 AM
I will actually watch the game out in public, the last time I did this the Packers lost, maybe it was the people I was watching the game with..... :D Jinks!!!

MadtownPacker
10-29-2007, 11:50 AM
I think the Packers are going to run it tonight and for some strange reason, I think they are going to do it at a high level.

I could be sippin the bye week koolaid, but for some reason, I think McCarthy will have worked on and mended his teams only glaring weakness.On ESPN Salibury said he thinks Wynn will have a big day. Maybe you and that queer Harlan are be right about this.

CaptainKickass
10-29-2007, 12:35 PM
I'll be watching the game at home on the High Definition big screen, having a couple friends over for some drinking.

There are a few "packer bars" in the Seattle area. The Mustard seed and The Mustard Seed II are great as there are always cheeseheads. The Mustard Seed II is where the "Northwest Packer Backers" meet every week and they do a bang up job with prizes and raffels all revolving around GB/WI and The Pack.

But my favorite is a little place in Everett WA called "Razzles". There's always the same 2 families there (2 or 3 generations) and they're always dressed to the hilt in Packer gear. Good times!

packinpatland
10-29-2007, 12:41 PM
Another good article on the Cutler/Favre comparisons

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21480754/

packers11
10-29-2007, 12:53 PM
This game is interesting...

GB strengths : pass like hell...
GB weakness : run

Denver strength : Cover the pass
Denver weakness : cover the run

LETS GO PACKERS... STEAMROLL the broncos!!!

Tarlam!
10-29-2007, 03:06 PM
Packers win. I bet 8 points.

What? :oops:

oregonpackfan
10-29-2007, 03:11 PM
I'll be watching it out here in the Pacific Northwest at the home of one of my ex-Wisconsinite Buddies! Game time out here is 5:00 p.m. I'll have enough time to watch the game, get home, polish my walker, and hit the sack by 9:30 p.m.! :)

Tarlam!
10-29-2007, 03:27 PM
I'll be heading to be about now (9:30 pm) and getting up at 3:20 am to watch the closing quarter and a bit....

Nite!!!

AtlPackFan
10-29-2007, 03:31 PM
I'm gonna have a house full of kids that I somehow have to get to bed before gametime as I will also have to somehow get them up for school tomorrow too. I'll be here watching football with the dogs. (Even they love that)

The first "WTF" out of my mouth and our dogs scatter. But they aren't real dogs...their Shih-tzus.

Him8123
10-29-2007, 04:01 PM
has anyone heard if Koren has been activated for tonight? By the way I`m gonna be in GreenBay for the Panthers game. My first trip to Lambeau so I`m really excited. Maybe I`ll run into one of you guys.

swede
10-29-2007, 04:04 PM
According to this, Koren is not a lock to play.

http://blogs.jsonline.com/packers/archive/2007/10/27/robinson-not-a-lock-to-play-monday.aspx

gbgary
10-29-2007, 04:27 PM
The first "WTF" out of my mouth and our dogs scatter. But they aren't real dogs...they're Shih-tzus.

LOL........WTFs do tend to fly when watching the Packers play.

4and12to12and4
10-29-2007, 04:30 PM
I would prefer if they kept Ruvell in than put in Koren. I like Ruvell, he can be a playmaker. We need to use him more often. Then again, if Favre doesn't throw to him, i regress, and we might as well have a kickoff returner with some sting in there. I keep thinking that Williams is gonna break one, but he just goes down to easy, he has the speed, quickness, and vision, he's just easy to tackle.

At least he doesn't fumble. Knock on wood.

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 04:36 PM
I would prefer if they kept Ruvell in than put in Koren. I like Ruvell, he can be a playmaker. We need to use him more often. Then again, if Favre doesn't throw to him, i regress, and we might as well have a kickoff returner with some sting in there. I keep thinking that Williams is gonna break one, but he just goes down to easy, he has the speed, quickness, and vision, he's just easy to tackle.

Join the Ruvell Martin worship club. We may not have a lot of members, but we're growing at a rate of 1 poster per month. :lol:

Guiness
10-29-2007, 04:38 PM
This game is interesting...

GB strengths : pass like hell...
GB weakness : run

Denver strength : Cover the pass
Denver weakness : cover the run

LETS GO PACKERS... STEAMROLL the broncos!!!

The strength of their Pass D is questionable. Many think that the pass yards against them are so low because no one bothers to throw when it's so easy to run. It was pointed out that the last three QB's to face them all had a passer rating of over 100!

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 04:43 PM
Just heard on ESPN that the Packers' record in the last 5 games is 0-5.

That doesn't fare well. :|

Rastak
10-29-2007, 04:49 PM
Just heard on ESPN that the Packers' record in the last 5 games is 0-5.

That doesn't fare well. :|

I think their record is better than that the last 5 games.....

Rastak
10-29-2007, 04:49 PM
EDITED:

Oops! :oops:

Fruedian slip......didn't mean to steal Idle's material....consider it some kind of compliment, it was funny and couldn't remmember where I had seen it.....Duh, here!

Sorry Idle....

MJZiggy
10-29-2007, 04:55 PM
You've inspired me...

Rastak
10-29-2007, 04:58 PM
You've inspired me...

HA!

THAT's Where I saw the damn thing.........I better edit that out.......his was better than my half assed quote anyway!

Guiness
10-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Ok folks,

You guys are my lifeline for this game! I'm overseas at the moment, and behind one mother of a firewall, so you guys and sportsline gamecenter are my only link!

Harlan Huckleby
10-29-2007, 05:40 PM
Deshawn Wynn gets first 100 yard game.
Wynn is a wuss

Tonight's the night, Wynn's coming-out party in the NFL. I WILL be gloating and rubbing it in.

Bretsky
10-29-2007, 05:42 PM

Join the Ruvell Martin worship club. We may not have a lot of members, but we're growing at a rate of 1 poster per month. :lol:

I think it's more like one per year :lol:

Ruvell has had plenty of time to step up his game to earn more playing time

Either the coaches are incompetent at judging him or he hasn't earned more chances.

Seeing how they are so antsy to get Koren into the mix.....well.....there is their answer.

GBRulz
10-29-2007, 06:13 PM

Love this kid. I've seen him at a couple charity events, too. Very nice guy.

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 06:16 PM
Interesting snip from ESPN on the Packers draft "keeper" rate
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Packers have nine players on their roster who were drafted by teams other than Green Bay. That's a low number by league standards. The Broncos have 19 players drafted by teams other than Denver. The league average is 14.8, so we can see right off that these teams have approached things from different angles.

Both teams have four cornerbacks drafted by other teams. That's a high number for Green Bay, but as noted previously, the Packers value cover corners more than some teams. We should also note that neither franchise has been willing to shell out $7 million per year for a guard, as Buffalo, Minnesota, Dallas and Cleveland have done.

The Packers ran the other way early in Thompson's tenure, letting both veteran starting guards leave. Green Bay is the only team in the NFL to draft all five of its current starting offensive linemen. The Broncos picked up free-agent guard Cooper Carlisle off the discount rack.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x192/mikesando2007/10-29-2007PlayersDraftedbyOtherTeam.jpg

4and12to12and4
10-29-2007, 06:18 PM
What's the Wynn talk, isn't Jackson playing?

Bretsky
10-29-2007, 06:18 PM
Good Stuff BH

Interesting that the Green Bay Packers are the ONLY team in the NFL to have drafted all five of its offensive lineman

Would have never imagined that to be fact

Bretsky
10-29-2007, 06:19 PM

Jackson seems to stink as of late; read the other day that he might actually be on the game day inactive list dressed in street clothes on the sideline like Justin Harrell was the first few games.

Rastak
10-29-2007, 06:21 PM

Jackson seems to stink as of late; read the other day that he might actually be on the game day inactive list dressed in street clothes on the sideline like Justin Harrell was the first few games.

Well, although that really sucks for a team's high draft choice, I will quote the great Charles Barkley:

Winning is a great deodorent

gbpackfan
10-29-2007, 06:23 PM
ESPN REPORTS - Travis Henry WILL NOT PLAY tonight. Good news for the Pack.

4and12to12and4
10-29-2007, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the tip, excellent news.

Rastak
10-29-2007, 06:27 PM
ESPN REPORTS - Travis Henry WILL NOT PLAY tonight. Good news for the Pack.

I don't think that will have that big of an impact actually. If Bailey misses the game then I'd be worried as a Bronco fan.

Ebs
10-29-2007, 06:31 PM
The Green Bay Packers have declared RB Brandon Jackson, TE Bubba Franks, DL Daniel Muir, CB Frank Walker, DL Justin Harrell, DL Mike Montgomery, C Scott Wells, CB Will Blackmon inactive for Week 8.

MJZiggy
10-29-2007, 06:32 PM
The Green Bay Packers have declared RB Brandon Jackson, TE Bubba Franks, DL Daniel Muir, CB Frank Walker, DL Justin Harrell, DL Mike Montgomery, C Scott Wells, CB Will Blackmon inactive for Week 8.

thanks Ebs, welcome to the forum. Enjoy!

gbpackfan
10-29-2007, 06:33 PM
Scott Wells again? That sucks!

Ebs
10-29-2007, 06:33 PM
also, according to rotoworld...

The Packers opted against activating Koren Robinson to the active roster for the game.

Bretsky
10-29-2007, 06:34 PM

Yes, WELCOME TO PR Ebs

Interesting that with our run game in chaos Jackson doesn't get dressed on gameday.

GBRulz
The news said Koren will be active tonight !!!

4and12to12and4
Shit, I thought Brandon was playing. What the hell is wrong with him anyways?

Ebs

i think he had an illness toward the end of the week, maybe that did not get better because i think his eye was fine enough to play.

Bretsky
10-29-2007, 06:35 PM

From what I read he's healthy
Just not good enough to dress right now

Wynn, Ryan Grant, Morency all are playing better

Bretsky
10-29-2007, 06:36 PM

i think he had an illness toward the end of the week, maybe that did not get better because i think his eye was fine enough to play.

Did not know that; in JS last week a writer noted Jackson is going to be hard pressed to be active as he's not outperforming the other three he's competing with

Ebs
10-29-2007, 06:37 PM
from the local news...

Receiver Koren Robinson was not added to the 53-man roster and won't play tonight against the Broncos. Robinson's roster exemption runs through 3 p.m., tomorrow.

Lineup changes: Jason Spitz will start at center for Wells, who missed Friday and Saturday's practices due to a sinus infection. Tony Moll will start right guard for Junius Coston, who is active. On defense, Corey Williams will start at defensive tackle for Johnny Jolly, who is active.

Rastak
10-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Not hard news here.......from the PFT.com gameday blog.......random stuff....

CONTINUOUSLY UPDATED, OCTOBER 29, 2007

With the Rockies on the wrong end of the World Series sweep, the Denver faithful can now focus their efforts on . . . a mediocre football team that could be 0-6 just as easily as it is 3-3.

We'll be posting random hoo-ha throughout the day as we prepare to get focused at around 6:00 p.m. or so with the start of the ESPN pregame SportsCenter and then, an hour later, the airing of Monday Night Countdown.

We're specifically looking forward to the amount of time spent talking about two teams that aren't playing on Monday night -- the Pats and the Colts.

Tonight's drinking game? Bend one at the elbow whenever the Pats-Colts game is mentioned. (Paramedics throughout the country are on standby.)

Okay. I'm here and ready to roll after playing a little Guitar Hero III with Florio Jr. We've got the shows on TiVo and we're working our way through the early coverage.

A reader says that he's already finished off two beers during the drinking game.

Emmitt's first effort, during which he talked about the two different Broncos' defenses, was one of his worst yet.

Steve Young considers Seattle to be an elite NFC team?

Says a member of the media who has been privately defending Smith all year: "I keep trying to find a way to give Emmitt a break. To back him some way. But I just saw him on SportsCenter and, well, it's a lost cause."

Merril Hoge jinxes Tom Brady by declaring that Brady is not going to get hurt.

Ed Werder says that Packers WR Koren Robinson won't play, due in part to a sore knee. (We hope he's not playing the drinking game tonight.)

Yet again, Keyshawn's hankie doesn't match his tie.

How can they call Pats-Colts Super Bowl 41-1/2? Could these two ever meet in the Super Bowl?

No tie for Ditka. His wardrobe is in disheaval.

A reader asks what Florio Jr. is going to be for Halloween. I'm thinking Mike Ditka while calling a Monday night game and scratching his junk.

How does trading for Chris Chambers during the season count as an "offseason" move, Key?

Tuna sticks an Oregon helmet in Key's gut. "That stings," Parcells says. "That really stings."

Reader: "For Halloween, I'm going to put my kid in a Travis Henry jersey and hope he gets a check in the mail."

Emmitt makes his same take from doing SportsCenter. The dry run apparently helped him.

Suzy has her Leather Tuscadero mullet back.

Michelle Tafoya, who is wearing a blanket in lieu of a coat, says that Broncos RB Travis Henry won't play.

Tafoya also says that DE Simeon Rice will play, but only on passing downs. And that he's not happy about it. (Is the guy ever happy about anything?)

If I was a Broncos or a Packers fans, I'd be pissed that so much of my team's night in prime time was devoted to the Colts and the Patriots.

A record number of readers are already wasted.

Harlan Huckleby
10-29-2007, 06:41 PM

He has pnemonia.

I think Spitz can do the job.

Ebs
10-29-2007, 06:41 PM
Broncos declared RB Travis Henry, FB Mike Bell, CB Jeff Shoate, S Hamza Abdullah, DT Amon Gordon, OL Isaac Snell, and DE Jarvis Moss inactive for Monday night's Week 8 game.

Rastak
10-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Insult to injury.......I steal Idle's line then Berman just did it!!!!!!!!

Harlan Huckleby
10-29-2007, 06:44 PM

Bad reads on cuts, not particularily instinctive. Poor blocking. Goes down like a whore at first contact.

edit: sorry 4and12, I don't actually hate your guy Brandon. But he is not ready.

MJZiggy
10-29-2007, 06:47 PM

No he did not!! I can't be down watching it cause I have to get these kids in bed by gametime!! I'm considering Benadryl. Kidding...

Rastak
10-29-2007, 06:50 PM

No he did not!! I can't be down watching it cause I have to get these kids in bed by gametime!! I'm considering Benadryl. Kidding...

It was essentially the same cool line Idle uttered in one of his most coherent moments!

MadtownPacker
10-29-2007, 06:57 PM

No he did not!! I can't be down watching it cause I have to get these kids in bed by gametime!! I'm considering Benadryl. Kidding...What the hell? Make the wife take care of those duties. She will still have enough time to wash the dishes. :lol:

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 06:57 PM

You could always take a page out of the Jim Jones handbook.

"Hey, kids, who wants Kool-Aid?"

:wink:

AtlPackFan
10-29-2007, 06:58 PM
The first "WTF" out of my mouth and our dogs scatter. But they aren't real dogs...they're Shih-tzus.

Yes...yes they do... :oops:

MadtownPacker
10-29-2007, 06:59 PM
Where you been at APF?

Charles Woodson
what time does it start, because i thought that b/c the world series was there it was going to be at 8 est, but since its not is it back to 830?

BallHawk

Yes...yes they do... :oops:

You should see this forum when a crucial Favre INT is thrown. It is about a page long of "Shits, WTFs, WTHs, f^cks, goddamnits, and 'that's the game''.

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:00 PM

You could always take a page out of the Jim Jones handbook.

"Hey, kids, who wants Kool-Aid?"

Ummm, I'm missing the humor in that one....even with the wink.....but that's cool. Enjoy the game Ballhawk, should be a good game.

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 07:00 PM
what time does it start, because i thought that b/c the world series was there it was going to be at 8 est, but since its not is it back to 830?

On account of the Rockies' suckiness, the game was moved back to 8:30. It was changed to 8 before to try to ease traffic woes.

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:01 PM

What? Come on NFL, pick an F'ing time you idiots....

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Good ole Emmit on the pre game.....

If you don't prepare, you get blowed out"

BallHawk
Does Emmit realize that the past tense of blow is "blown" not "blowed"?

BallHawk
Damn, Ras beat me to it.

:lol:

AtlPackFan
10-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Where you been at APF?

I'm always here lurking...I just don't post much.

Charles Woodson
10-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Good ole Emmit on the pre game.....

If you don't prepare, you get blowed out"

you can tell whats on his mind :roll:

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Damn, Ras beat me to it.

:lol:

At least Emmit realizes they speak english in England, unlike Crowder......

4and12to12and4
10-29-2007, 07:08 PM
Well, gotta go, so I can watch the game, I wish I could chat while watching, my wife screwed me, and I can't use the wireless network. Oh well, GO PACK, GAME TO WIN HERE. 6-1 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

AtlPackFan
Does Emmit realize that the past tense of blow is "blown" not "blowed"?

They don't hire them for their English skills. :oops:

BallHawk
Favre looks relaxed, that's always good. Remember in the SNF game against the Bears he looked so tense.

Brett's laughing it up. That's encouraging.

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:09 PM
Well, gotta go, so I can watch the game, I wish I could chat while watching, my wife screwed me, and I can't use the wireless network. Oh well, GO PACK, GAME TO WIN HERE. 6-1 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

At least ya got screwed before she declared you weren't allowed to use the wireless network....could have been worse.

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:10 PM
Favre looks relaxed, that's always good. Remember in the SNF game against the Bears he looked so tense.

Brett's laughing it up. That's encouraging.

Well, we have conflicting reports, earlier in the thread someone said Favre looked fired up, now we hear he's relaxed. What does it mean?

AtlPackFan
10-29-2007, 07:11 PM

At least ya got screwed before she declared you weren't allowed to use the wireless network....could have been worse.

Damn...I wasn't going to say it.

BallHawk
Man, Donald Driver is such a great guy.

If only more guys could be like him.

Iron Mike
Is it just me, or is anybody else going to be kind of sad to see Jim Bates on the opposite sideline? :(

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Is it just me, or is anybody else going to be kind of sad to see Jim Bates on the opposite sideline? :(

Eh, considering he collected a paycheck from us for doing nothing, I feel no sympathy.

b bulldog
10-29-2007, 07:13 PM
Going against the Tampa 2, Brett better take all the underneath stuff because it should be there. He better be patient and not force the long stuff. Our O has looked very bad against the cover 2 for our last 6 quarters. Best thing would be to run the ball which should be easier since the lb's will play a tad deeper than normal. Patience will be the key

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:14 PM

He seems pretty cool. I was actually bummed when he landed on his face after getting hit and it looked like he broke his friggen neck a couple years back. That was bad.

He's solid as hell.

AtlPackFan

Eh, considering he collected a paycheck from us for doing nothing, I feel no sympathy.

Neither do I...

BallHawk

He seems pretty cool. I was actually bummed when he landed on his face after getting hit and it looked like he broke his friggen neck a couple years back. That was bad.

He's solid as hell.

Was that the game against the Cardinals?

b bulldog
A pro's pro

MadtownPacker
Is it just me, or is anybody else going to be kind of sad to see Jim Bates on the opposite sideline? :(It's just you.

VegasPackFan
10-29-2007, 07:15 PM
WOW - That pregame piece on Driver was very moving. He put his heart on his sleeve there big time.

What a great guy and the epitomy of what being a Packer is all about.

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:15 PM

He's solid as hell.

Was that the game against the Cardinals?

Don't recall, I just know I thought the poor dude was about done for....that's what it looked like.

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 07:16 PM
From ESPN per Sando
-------------------------------------------------
The Packers and Broncos are warming up on the field. I'm seeing quite a few people wearing Green Bay jerseys and shirts in the stands. The Packers have a national following, of course, but I'm wondering how many Broncos fans sold their tickets in order to watch Game 5 of the World Series, which never materialized.[/b]

AtlPackFan
10-29-2007, 07:17 PM
They just showed Freeman's catch against Minny and now the Monday night game after his Dad died. Awesome stuff.

GrnBay007
WOW - That pregame piece on Driver was very moving. He put his heart on his sleeve there big time.

What a great guy and the epitomy of what being a Packer is all about.

I only saw the last minute. :(

Damn dishes!!!!

GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b bulldog
I wish the Rocks would have won that but oh well

MadtownPacker
10-29-2007, 07:18 PM
Oreo cookie!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:18 PM
Lots of Vikings drilling Favre...although it ended badly.....

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 07:19 PM
"What do you think I'm stupid"

Man, Favre is hilarious.

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 07:19 PM
Key says the Pack can go 13-3.

MadtownPacker
10-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Lots of Vikings drilling Favre...although it ended badly.....Really?? Must have not drilled him hard enough because he was celebrating his record TD before he even got up.

b bulldog
10-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Man I think that is very optimistic

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:21 PM

Not because he said that but you do realize he's an Idiot of the first order?

b bulldog
Put it in the vice :lol:

AtlPackFan

IMHO, if they can't find their running game, they are going to have a hard time making the playoffs.

Rastak
Lots of Vikings drilling Favre...although it ended badly.....Really?? Must have not drilled him hard enough because he was celebrating his record TD before he even got up.

After which hit, they showed 3 or 4?

VegasPackFan
Wynn to start and get most of carries - as long he doesnt cramp up :D

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:22 PM

Hey Mad, that was a nice pass, I even said so at the stadium watching it live. He won that game for Green Bay in my opinion.

b bulldog
I thought wimpy had a headache

MadtownPacker

After which hit, they showed 3 or 4?I dont know, after which TD pass are you referring to? The one that broke the record or the one that broke the vikings backs? :lol:

AtlPackFan

and, they said, Grant???

VegasPackFan
10-29-2007, 07:23 PM

and, they said, Grant???

They said Grant to work in there.

AtlPackFan
10-29-2007, 07:24 PM

and, they said, Grant???

But why Grant? Is Morency out too???

Brando19
10-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Any bets on how long it takes the Pack to dump the run and go to the pass?!?!

Bretsky
10-29-2007, 07:25 PM

Me too dammit; she's using the laptop for work !! Work during a Packer game ??

b bulldog
Are you people ready for some football?? I am, it's time to party!

VegasPackFan

and, they said, Grant???

But why Grant? Is Morency out too???

I dont think Morency is quite right still but we'll see.

Harlan Huckleby
10-29-2007, 07:26 PM

You must have missed the pregame show. The Packer doctors have determined that his previous cramping was a menstral problem. He's good to go tonight.

VegasPackFan
Just cracked the first beer.

LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bretsky

He's solid as hell.

See, you are becoming a Packer fan

Rastak

Me too dammit; she's using the laptop for work !! Work during a Packer game ??

That's too bad, hopefully she screwed you before declaring you couldn't have the laptop like 4and12......

gbgary
IMHO, if they can't find their running game, they are going to have a hard time making the playoffs.

that's BS. at this point making the playoffs is almost an automatic. making to the big stage will be the hardest job.

AtlPackFan
Any bets on how long it takes the Pack to dump the run and go to the pass?!?!

I think they need a balanced attack to win this game. I don't think they can abandon the run.

Harlan Huckleby
I thought wimpy had a headache

I am SO looking forward to your late night crow dinner. Save a little room, doggy.

VegasPackFan

You must have missed the pregame show. The Packer doctors have determined that his previous cramping was a menstral problem. He's good to go tonight.

He was put on a regimen of Midol.

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:27 PM

He's solid as hell.

See, you are becoming a Packer fan

No, sorry Bretsky, but Driver is cool and I thought he was damn near killed and didn't want to see that.

Brando19
10-29-2007, 07:27 PM
OH MAN! I am excited! I have my lucky underwear on and I'm nervous and ready for some football!!!!!!!!!!!!

AtlPackFan
10-29-2007, 07:29 PM

that's BS. at this point making the playoffs is almost an automatic. making to the big stage will be the hardest job.

As I stated...my opinion. Time will tell.

GrnBay007
10-29-2007, 07:29 PM
OH MAN! I am excited! I have my lucky underwear on and I'm nervous and ready for some football!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:30 PM

LOL!!

I hope he hasn't been wearing it since the last game as good luck.....

Bretsky
10-29-2007, 07:32 PM

Put the Sponge Bob boxers away :lol:

Iron Mike

It's Spotted Cow for me tonight.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/l_spottedcow.gif

Brando19

LOL!!

I hope he hasn't been wearing it since the last game as good luck.....

LOL....nooooo....I keep them in my dresser until gameday....then I wash them. I usually go through about 2 shirts b/c I sweat!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

MJZiggy
10-29-2007, 07:33 PM

Dammit!! I KNEW I was missing something!

GrnBay007

Awwe, I love Sponge Bob!!!!

Brando19

Actually...they're banana American Eagle boxers....lol

Rastak

It's Spotted Cow for me tonight.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/l_spottedcow.gif

Great Waters Saint Pete's Pale Ale.....purchased Growlers this very afternoon from the local brewpub......

gbgary
when did ron jaworski get so over the top? his delivery is getting ridiculous.

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:35 PM

Too much info, but enjoy the game Brando!

GrnBay007

We're not even going to ask why they are "lucky" :twisted:

Brando19
Thanks, Ras....GO PACK GO

BallHawk
ESPN reports RB DeShawn Wynn is getting treatment for cramps that occurred while Wynn was walking from the locker room to the field. His return is questionable.

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 07:36 PM
DP.

Brando19

We're not even going to ask why they are "lucky" :twisted:

LOL....thanks.... :oops:

b bulldog
Cornhole did a nice intro on Brett

gbgary
ESPN reports RB DeShawn Wynn is getting treatment for cramps that occurred while Wynn was walking from the locker room to the field. His return is questionable.

geesh!! :roll:

GrnBay007
10-29-2007, 07:37 PM

LOL Too funny!!

Iron Mike

I think the lower oxygen level in Denver makes his vagina hurt.

Brando19

LOL...This just in! Justin Harrell hurts knee while reaching for the potato salad spoon at the local Golden Corral.

Harlan Huckleby
gbgary, go to kitchen and get a grain of salt, it will come in handy here.

b bulldog
10-29-2007, 07:38 PM
I hope Wynn goes away this offseason and never comes back to GB

GrnBay007
Is it EVER going to start????????????????????????

gbgary
gbgary, go to kitchen and get a grain of salt, it will come in handy here.

ok..........i'll be right back. lol.... :oops:

b bulldog
10-29-2007, 07:39 PM
iT STARTS AT 7;30'

Harlan Huckleby
10-29-2007, 07:39 PM
you're just making it worse for yourself, bulldog

OS PA
10-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Anybody else teary eyed?

Harlan Huckleby
Anybody else teary eyed?

it's from a fart - does that count?

GrnBay007
That was SO cool ...Deanna is awesome

Rastak
Is Jay Cutler married and will we hear all about that?

Bretsky
10-29-2007, 07:41 PM
iT STARTS AT 7;30'

10 minutes ago ?

OS PA
LOOOOK AT THAT LEG!

gbgary
somebody nailed crosby

OS PA
10-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Who said we can't cover the running back in the flat... me :oops:

Bretsky
10-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Nice catch

Constant pressure on Cutler tonight will be the key

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:43 PM

TE Graham....

OS PA
10-29-2007, 07:43 PM

TE Graham....

I also said we can't cover the TE.

AtlPackFan
10-29-2007, 07:44 PM
That is how you run the zone... :cry:

GrnBay007
Time for an interception.

Rastak
He zinged that in there.....

Bretsky
10-29-2007, 07:45 PM
If I was a Tight End I'd want to play the Packers D

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:46 PM
Woodson is sure playing well this year, not just the last tackle.....that was a good signing by TT....

gbgary
If I was a Tight End I'd want to play the Packers D

only in the 1st half.

Bretsky
Woodson is sure playing well this year, not just the last tackle.....that was a good signing by TT....

Woodson is playing as good as any CB in the NFL

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:47 PM
The swarmin Mormon was pretty funny....

OS PA
Bend don't break.

gbgary
the swarmin' mormon?

Bretsky
good pressure; good D

OS PA
Yuck... where's the penalty there? Somebody killed Wood...

GrnBay007
OK....LETS GO BRETT!!!!!!

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:48 PM
the swarmin' mormon?

Yea, Barnett called Poppinga the Swarmin Mormon during taped intros.....

Harlan Huckleby
10-29-2007, 07:48 PM
time for a commercial, it's been a whole 2 minutes

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:49 PM
time for a commercial, it's been a whole 2 minutes

Yea, the worst part of American Football......

seriously.....

b bulldog
10-29-2007, 07:49 PM
tHE bRONCOS are going to go the TE's all night long. We better do something about that. Great play by 36 on that first play.. Cullen Jenkins better stop being blocked one on one by TE's.

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Bad drop.....

Brando19
It's not funny Greg Jennings...dropping a catch isn't very funny!!!!!

Bretsky
Dammit Jennings

b bulldog
10-29-2007, 07:52 PM
I don't like how the B's Dline is getting up field.

Rastak
Very Viking like.....not trying to get you guys pissed but tosssing the ball to the short guy on third and long just kills me.....

GrnBay007
Is it funny now Jennings????????????

esoxx
Three pass plays to start out and punt. Glad the bye week helped iron some things out.

b bulldog
They look a step quicker than we do

Rastak
Three pass plays to start out and punt. Glad the bye week helped iron some things out.

Ah, it's early....

Harlan Huckleby
10-29-2007, 07:53 PM
tHE bRONCOS are going to go the TE's all night long.

not if the swarmin mormon has anything to say about it.

b bulldog
great field position, lets go D

Brando19
This is crazy...Jennings shoulda caught that pass and he laughed about it....we need to make some freakin' plays....maybe even a run every now and then.

GrnBay007
Bad drop.....

Jones wouldn't have dropped that one. :lol: :P :wink:

AtlPackFan

That was my thought. Although, if Jennings catches that ball...

esoxx
Very Viking like.....not trying to get you guys pissed but tosssing the ball to the short guy on third and long just kills me.....

That's all I see or hear is how you just take the safe pass and check down and don't force anything. It's called sand in your vagina football.

Freak Out
Go Pack!

Brando19
10-29-2007, 07:54 PM
This Packer team should be able to beat a Javon Walkerless Bronco team...we have to stop the TE

Bretsky
10-29-2007, 07:54 PM
It was the you gotta be kidding I f'cked up laugh

I have a hard time reading too much into these facial expressions

I've seen Favre smile after a pick when I knew full well he was pissed

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Bad drop.....

Yeah, he would of caught it......and then fumbled it.

Brando19
COVER THE TE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bretsky
That spot looked too good

Rastak

That's all I see or hear is how you just take the safe pass and check down and don't force anything. It's called sand in your vagina football.

I have to admit I see lots of teams do it but it drives me nuts.

GrnBay007
10-29-2007, 07:56 PM
Bad drop.....

:butt:

:P

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Nice tackle Barnett.....

Freak Out
The rat is calling a good game......

Brando19
Stop em d.....3rd down

Brando19
10-29-2007, 07:58 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1st and goal

Bretsky
Bad drop.....

:laugh: :laugh: 007

BallHawk
What a stupid play by Atari. :evil:

Brando19
10-29-2007, 07:59 PM
It'd be nice for an INT or a fg

Rastak
10-29-2007, 07:59 PM
Dumb hit by Bigby. (Great name though)

Bretsky
10-29-2007, 08:00 PM
BIG STOP HERE

Brando19
3rd and goal...c'mon D

Rastak
Bad play on Bigby.......

Bretsky
We look handicapped against a TE

Come on Atari

Brando19
OMG!!! TAKE BIGBY OUT

BallHawk
Man, Atari is really trying to screw up isn't he?

PackerTimer
Bigby is struggling a little bit tonight.

gbgary
10-29-2007, 08:01 PM
that was my first WTF!!

Rastak
NIce penetration by the Packers.......big play.....

PackerTimer
Great penetration by the d-line.

Brando19
10-29-2007, 08:02 PM
This is going to be a long....long night.....anyone agree?

Bossman641
Nice drive Atari :evil:

Brando19
7-0 Denver

Rastak
10-29-2007, 08:03 PM

Too early to say that and too early to rip Bigby a new one.....

Harlan Huckleby
OMG!!! TAKE BIGBY OUT

the pass interference was ticky=tacky, on the replay it didn't even look like he touchd the receiver.

PackerTimer
The D has looked absolutely silly against play action tonight. They have been totally fooled everytime.

RashanGary
That's all right. Clean it up and get physical. I think the Packers are the better team adn should win even with the 7 point spot.

Tony Oday
10-29-2007, 08:04 PM
Wow that is all I have to say...

Ballboy
Why does the Pack always struggle to stop TE's?

Every damn year, you can beat us with crappy TE?

WHY?

Freak Out
Zoom zoom my ass.......bad call in the endzone by that puss Zebra.

b bulldog
Containment anyone

GrnBay007

He might be thinking about those sponge bob boxers about now though.

Rastak
OMG!!! TAKE BIGBY OUT

the pass interference was ticky=tacky, on the replay it didn't even look like he touchd the receiver.

I thought it was obvious as hell. No tivo so I can't look back......

OS PA
The Atari Broncos take the lead.

Bretsky
not a good start

Tony Oday
10-29-2007, 08:05 PM
Dive right and start pounding the ball on this terrible defense.

Brando19
10-29-2007, 08:05 PM

He might be thinking about those sponge bob boxers about now though.

LOL....indeed I am.

Rastak
10-29-2007, 08:06 PM
not a good start

It's early.......the Vikes jumped on the Eagles yesterday and I wound up weeping.....

OS PA
BTW... I'm calling whoever starts a "cut bigby" thread a bandwagoner.

Brando19
not a good start

It's early.......the Vikes jumped on the Eagles yesterday and I wound up weeping.....

True...but do u think the Pack will knock Cutler out of the game? I doubt it.

Freak Out
10-29-2007, 08:07 PM
PBS needs to take over MNF......How many zoom zooms gospels are we going to get? 10? 30?

Brando19
TD JAMES JONES

OS PA
HOLY SHIT!

Rastak
That was a great throw.....

BallHawk
JJ!