PDA

View Full Version : Atari Bigby

gbpackfan
10-29-2007, 11:20 PM
Ok, he had a bad game. IT HAPPENS! I started this post because I know someone was going to start one ripping this kid to pieces. Out of 7 total games, he had ONE bad one. Let's give the kid a break. This is his first year as a starter and before that, he really hadn't seen the field that much. Look at how James Jones responded after his bad game a couple weeks ago. When your starting a young, inexperienced guy; these kind of games are to be expected. So let's support Bigby, I know I will. I like what this kid brings to the table and believe that he is a hard worker. He'll rebound next week in KC.

That being said, DON'T KICK THE BALL BIGBY! HA HA HA. I think MM hammered that point home already. :D :P

MadtownPacker
10-29-2007, 11:20 PM
CUT HIS ASS!!!!

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 11:21 PM
I want Marquand Manuel back.

gbpackfan
10-29-2007, 11:21 PM
CUT HIS ASS!!!!

Where the hell is Marquand Manuel and Mark Roman when you need them! :shock:

MJZiggy
10-29-2007, 11:22 PM
I never said I didn't support him. Love the kid. He's just not gonna have a good time in the film room this week.

OS PA
CUT HIS ASS!!!!

http://www.backstagefashion.com/Family_Guy_monkey_patch_pfg0023.jpg

Bandwagoner!

b bulldog
Like the sarcasm but he'll be fine

Harlan Huckleby
10-29-2007, 11:23 PM
CUT HIS ASS!!!!

Where the hell is Marquand Manuel and Mark Roman when you need them! :shock:

hey, i bet they are both still on nfl rosters!

damn, trading deadline has passed.

MadtownPacker
10-29-2007, 11:26 PM
Fuck all these guys, I know Bahwao Jue is gotta be available.

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 11:27 PM
Fuck all these guys, I know Bahwao Jue is gotta be available.

I'd rather have Antuan Edwards. :lol:

MJZiggy
10-29-2007, 11:28 PM
They could convert Ahmad Carroll...

Scott Campbell
10-29-2007, 11:32 PM
Ok, he had a bad game. IT HAPPENS! I started this post because I know someone was going to start one ripping this kid to pieces. Out of 7 total games, he had ONE bad one.

He lost something out there. DB's need to have short memories. Atari had his mojo stolen tonight.

oregonpackfan
10-29-2007, 11:35 PM
Hopefully, Bigby will learn from his mistakes. He needs to put it behind him and move on to the next game.

Iron Mike
10-29-2007, 11:38 PM
What's Marques Anderson up to???

esoxx
10-29-2007, 11:39 PM
What's Marques Anderson up to???

Greeter at Wal-Mart.

Harlan Huckleby
10-29-2007, 11:41 PM
The Packers have the best safties they've had in many years. That may not be saying much, but it's true.

LL2
10-30-2007, 12:14 AM
He did have a bad night, but he did give the Broncos their only score. I also didn't like the way he laughed of M3 when M3 chewed him out for kicking the ball.

BF4MVP
10-30-2007, 12:18 AM
He was the victim of some TERRIBLE officiating today...

That late hit was great acting by Stokley..

The third and 9 play in the end zone his feet got tangled up with the receiver's..Should have been incidental contact..

The play to the tight end, the tight end caught it and bigby knocked it out..I can't believe they called pass interference there..

woodbuck27
10-30-2007, 12:19 AM
CUT HIS ASS!!!!

Bring back Marques Manuel. FAST !

HarveyWallbangers
10-30-2007, 12:26 AM
Bigby had a rough game, but it happens. There wasn't anything to make me think that the one bad game signals more to come. I expect him to rebound against KC next week.

Harlan Huckleby
10-30-2007, 12:32 AM
He was the victim of some TERRIBLE officiating today...

That late hit was great acting by Stokley..

The third and 9 play in the end zone his feet got tangled up with the receiver's..Should have been incidental contact..

The play to the tight end, the tight end caught it and bigby knocked it out..I can't believe they called pass interference there..

I agree with you. But it seems most people saw these plays differently.

Other than kicking the ball, I don't think they were bad penalties.

woodbuck27
10-30-2007, 12:32 AM
Bigby had a rough game, but it happens. There wasn't anything to make me think that the one bad game signals more to come. I expect him to rebound against KC next week.

YES !

VegasPackFan
10-30-2007, 12:34 AM
Id rather see a young player getting flagged for agressive play than see guys flopping around like idiots. The ball kciking thing just shows lack of maturity.

Didnt see anything out of him today that cant be fixed with some coaching. He has the ability, no doubt, and that is the ingredient needed to develop a player into something good or great.

There have been guys in our D backfield the last few years that werent as good as I was in high school, I think sometimes....

OS PA
10-30-2007, 12:35 AM
He didn't have any blown assignments. He didn't miss many plays in the running game either.

wpony
10-30-2007, 01:52 AM
atari will be a monster next week just watch him

wpony
10-30-2007, 01:53 AM
wow I just noticed I am a starter rat now LOL
:twisted: look out

retailguy
10-30-2007, 07:45 AM
We should resign him now while his value is low. :twisted: :P :wink:

The Leaper
10-30-2007, 08:33 AM
I still wish we had taken Reggie Nelson this year...and Bigby's lack of common sense tonight worries me. I'm not going to write him off...he's a good young talent. However, the lack of discipline isn't encouraging.

HarveyWallbangers
10-30-2007, 09:58 AM
One play was lack of discipline. The kick. The play out of bounds was borderline, and those things happen. Stokley was trying to stay in bounds, and Bigby played it too agressively. I like to see our safeties play like that though. Like they WANT to hit somebody hard.

MadtownPacker
10-30-2007, 10:42 AM
At least Bigby's penalties are in the middle of the action. Other then the dumbass, idiotic kick he played well. I still can't believe he did it. If that would have cost the game he might not have started next week.

The Leaper
10-30-2007, 10:46 AM
BTW, how did this hankey hoopty crew of officials not throw a flag when the Bronco player took off his helmet after a play in celebration. Isn't that supposed to be a penalty these days?

SkinBasket
10-30-2007, 11:03 AM
BTW, how did this hankey hoopty crew of officials not throw a flag when the Bronco player took off his helmet after a play in celebration. Isn't that supposed to be a penalty these days?

I was thinking the same thing. I can only assume it's because he pretended - very poorly - that he was adjusting the strap when he realized that should have cost them 15 yards. The officials talked to him, so you know they saw it. I guess they just decided it wasn't important to enforce that particular rule at that particular time.

As far as Atari goes, that was a terrible game. I don't mind the out-of-bounds hit, but he seemed to have his head in his ass all night long. Drifting off his guy in the endzone to provide triple coverage on another player isn't exactly what you want to see.

Freak Out
10-30-2007, 11:22 AM

I was thinking the same thing. I can only assume it's because he pretended - very poorly - that he was adjusting the strap when he realized that should have cost them 15 yards. The officials talked to him, so you know they saw it. I guess they just decided it wasn't important to enforce that particular rule at that particular time.

As far as Atari goes, that was a terrible game. I don't mind the out-of-bounds hit, but he seemed to have his head in his ass all night long. Drifting off his guy in the endzone to provide triple coverage on another player isn't exactly what you want to see.

The helmet SHOULD have drawn a flag. You cannot decide to call it sometimes... Coleco...err..Atari made a few bonehead plays, the call in the endzone was BS but the first PI was a good call. Coaching and a good ass chewing..like he got from M3 will help him.

FritzDontBlitz
10-30-2007, 12:20 PM
let's trade for john lynch. i know he not anxious to run into ryan grant anymore. :P