PDA

View Full Version : Duds

b bulldog
10-29-2007, 11:21 PM
Tony Mall, Vernand Morency, Al Harris, Deshawn Wynn, :x ATARI BIGBY :x AJ hAWK, and Poppinga.

gbpackfan
10-29-2007, 11:24 PM
Tony Mall, Vernand Morency, Al Harris, Deshawn Wynn, :x ATARI BIGBY :x AJ hAWK, and Poppinga.

Tony Moll - NO WAY. One false start earns him a dud? 100 yards rushing, 1 sack on Brett, 300 yards passing (protection was good) and a victory. No dud here.

Morency - Dud? Maybe.

Harris - maybe but he didnt give up a TD, no WR for Denver had a 100 yard game and Cutler only had around 250 yards.

Wynn - YES. What a puss.

Bigby - yes, but see my Atari Bigby thread.

Hawk - wow, I can't tell with this kid. Where the hell has he gone?

Poppinga - The TEs got us early, but not late.

OS PA
10-29-2007, 11:25 PM
Hawk had a good game, and Poppinga limited the TE's to barely anything in the second half.

I'm sorry to say it, but i'd put Al on the dud list as well this week, he let Stokely catch way too many for first downs.

BallHawk
10-29-2007, 11:26 PM
Vince Vaughn, Kornholio, Emmit Smith's speech teacher.....

b bulldog
10-29-2007, 11:28 PM
Hawk had a good game :oops:

MadtownPacker
10-29-2007, 11:29 PM
Harlan Huckleby - 0 for 1 on predicting Wynn having a huge game

Harlan Huckleby
10-29-2007, 11:31 PM
He looked shifty and confident on his carry tonight. IF that jerk hadn't of hit him in the shoulder, he was headed for greatness.

GBRulz
10-29-2007, 11:33 PM

See, I say Vince deserves kudos.... did you catch him telling Kornholio that he watches the NFLN for the latest news or whatever about the draft? I thought that was funny !!!

RashanGary
10-29-2007, 11:36 PM
GBR, did you just call 107.5? someone just called and served crow to the Favre haters. You? ? ?

MadtownPacker

See, I say Vince deserves kudos.... did you catch him telling Kornholio that he watches the NFLN for the latest news or whatever about the draft? I thought that was funny !!!Umm, pendeja, you did hear him say he is a bears fan right?

BallHawk

See, I say Vince deserves kudos.... did you catch him telling Kornholio that he watches the NFLN for the latest news or whatever about the draft? I thought that was funny !!!

Personally, I think it blowed.

:wink:

digitaldean
10-29-2007, 11:37 PM
Emmit Smith's speech teacher.....

"HOKED AHN FONIX WURKT FUR MEE"

Emmitt may be able to bust a move, but he needs a bust in the chops. He might be able to talk halfway decently.

Enough of the on the job training ESPN!! Get his sorry ass out of there!

HarveyWallbangers
10-30-2007, 12:16 AM
Hawk - wow, I can't tell with this kid. Where the hell has he gone?

Didn't see that coming. How many completions did he give up? How many tackles did he miss? Is he going to go on your dud list every game he doesn't get a pick or sack? I know you're itching to write him off, but come on. Morency barely played. He had like 2 carries and 1 catch. How did he play enough to go on the dude list? It's not like he fumbled or something.

The Leaper
10-30-2007, 08:56 AM
Al Harris is beginning to worry me. He's a hell of a player, but he doesn't have the athletic ability to make up for any errors at this point. It looks like the wear and tear of the season could reduce his capacity by the end of the year...and Bush is a liability and a half.

The #1 priority this offseason IMO isn't RB...it is CB.