PDA

View Full Version : Law wants a piece of Favre, but shows respect too

Pacopete4
10-30-2007, 12:51 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/338592.html

Harlan Huckleby
10-30-2007, 12:54 PM
"Chiefs would love to get an interception against Favre"

those bastards. I'm glad a sharp reporter brought their evil intentions to light.

Carolina_Packer
10-30-2007, 01:07 PM
OK, I'll trade one interception to Law or Edwards for a win. Fair enough?

I don't know if it was the emphasis of the article or what, but I've got a good idea for Law...how about winning the game? Again, the reporter may have talked about a lot more but just chose to focus on Law wanting to get a pick for his NFL scrapbook, but where is the talk about wanting to win the game and help the team? Seems kind of selfish, but perhaps it was taken out of context.

What if Favre came out and said, I've thrown TD's aganst these CB's...I just need one against so and so...they'd think Favre had gone looney. That's just not him. I guess it's playful respect in a way.

mraynrand
10-30-2007, 02:40 PM
"Chiefs would love to get an interception against Favre"

those bastards. I'm glad a sharp reporter brought their evil intentions to light.

I think now that Favre has been declared a living legend, the NFL should make it a league violation to intercept Favre. I mean, Favre INTs could damage the League's image far more severely than socks that don't stay up. Interceptions of Favre should be subject to at least a 5,000 dollar fine, if not more. Players who talk about their intention to intercept Favre passes should be suspended for 4 games (or for one game playing against Green Bay).