PDA

View Full Version : Who Loves Favre The Most?

Joemailman
10-30-2007, 06:20 PM
I thought Tony Kornheiser was going to propose marriage to Favre last night. Of course, with Deanna there, that might have been a bit awkward. So it got me thinking about who it is that loves Favre the most. One vote per Rat please.

packers11
10-30-2007, 06:21 PM
I was going to do Madden, but Madden loves a lot of QB's...

I'll go with Mooch...

The Leaper
10-30-2007, 06:26 PM
I was going to take Madden...but he was a disappointment in the Bears game due to his lack of Favre references.

I have to choose the correct answer here. Deanna stuck by her man through thick and thin...probably more than most women would have despite the fame and fortune. She clearly loves Brett more than anyone else...and is responsible for the maturation of a team leader by holding him accountable for his decisions and forcing him to become a better man.

Freak Out
10-30-2007, 06:34 PM
His wife.

superfan
10-30-2007, 06:36 PM
GBRulz was tempting, but Brett's mom needed a sympathy vote.

MJZiggy
10-30-2007, 06:57 PM
You obviously didn't spend enough time with her in GB...

esoxx
10-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Well, I'm guessing it's not Jerry Glanville.

Maxie the Taxi
10-30-2007, 07:08 PM
GBRulz was tempting, but Brett's mom needed a sympathy vote.

That's why I voted for Bulldog.

FritzDontBlitz
10-30-2007, 07:09 PM
I wanna submit my name as an addition to the list because I love Brett Favre more than a fat kid loves cake.

BTW, I used to be that fat kid and I still love cake.... :oops:

Bretsky
10-30-2007, 07:32 PM
A BIT OF COMMENTARY TO MAKE FUN OF THE POLL

Kornheiser is like the little nerd that always wanted to be the man, but was not worthy. He's the wanna be.

Brett's mom; my bet was she was pretty at peace with Brett leaving the household instead of stickling around to raise hell with his friends. Definite love, but at the same time she does not win the poll.

GBRulz- She needs to be considered; not only is her loyalty unquestioned, but she's a clever ones who remembers the anti-Favre comments, cements them in her long term memory, and then attacks the anti Favre commentator when he is at his greatest weakness. Honorable mention

Madden- No way; he' s like the best and most loyal buddy. Always has Brett's back and will defray extreme criticism by changing the topic. It's what guys do. A true best friend

007- See above GBR reference for notes, although she might not be quite as direct and cunning on the Favre Detractor

Mariucci- He definitely has some man love for Brett Favre, and if there is a guy Favre should walk away from the game with it would seem to be Mooch.
Extreme loyalty toward Favre with views far deeper than Madden

Ted Thompson- Emotionally disconnected. Appreciates Favre for what he is; a great football player.

Bulldog- Quite a complicated scenario. Kind of reminds me of an erratic relationship. Quite possibly a divorce. At times he's luke warm toward the ex spouse, but he's always on the fringe of wanting to go back to the past to bring back the absolute worst memories possible. Even when the relationship seems to be healthy deep down you know the blow up is right around the corner.

Deanna- True love and deserves a roomful of trophies from going through everything that she did. She endured the troubling party times of the 3 musketeers, and somehow did not kick her hubby out of the house through the party times. Now the love seems to have matured and she has her hubby behaving like the good family man every chick dreams of. She gets my vote

MJZiggy
10-30-2007, 07:43 PM
I find it hilarious that she's only one vote above Madden...

oregonpackfan
10-30-2007, 07:55 PM
You obviously didn't spend enough time with her in GB...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FritzDontBlitz
10-30-2007, 08:24 PM
I find it hilarious that she's only one vote above Madden...

I have to apologize for that, because I'm one of the three Madden votes.

Deanna is such a beautiful lady, and I could see the jealousy welling up as tears in Kornheiser's eyes because he suddenly realized that as much as he would love to steal Brett from her, Lorenzo the Great would never leave her for him...

By the way. Who is GBrulz? :taunt: :twisted: :shtf:

I'm KIDDING. The artist formerly known as "GBMichelle," right?

b bulldog
10-30-2007, 09:27 PM
B, love your take on Brett and myself. You probably hit it right on the head. I've been pretty easy on Brett this year but he has played very well. I'd say Madden before the last couple of years. Now I'd take GB :lol:

GBRulz
11-01-2007, 08:41 AM
I'm a little behind on my reading this week, so I just saw this.... LOL. OMG, you guys crack me up...and B, I love your analysis on each one! pretty damn good if you asked me !!

I can handle being behind Deanna and Madden, but damnit, I will not lose to bulldog !! :lol:

Bretsky
11-01-2007, 08:52 AM
I'm a little behind on my reading this week, so I just saw this.... LOL. OMG, you guys crack me up...and B, I love your analysis on each one! pretty damn good if you asked me !!

I can handle being behind Deanna and Madden, but damnit, I will not lose to bulldog !! :lol:

Bulldog is divorced; it's the true jilted love/hate relationship

Scott Campbell
11-01-2007, 09:00 AM
A BIT OF COMMENTARY TO MAKE FUN OF THE POLL

Kornheiser is like the little nerd that always wanted to be the man, but was not worthy. He's the wanna be.

Brett's mom; my bet was she was pretty at peace with Brett leaving the household instead of stickling around to raise hell with his friends. Definite love, but at the same time she does not win the poll.

GBRulz- She needs to be considered; not only is her loyalty unquestioned, but she's a clever ones who remembers the anti-Favre comments, cements them in her long term memory, and then attacks the anti Favre commentator when he is at his greatest weakness. Honorable mention

Madden- No way; he' s like the best and most loyal buddy. Always has Brett's back and will defray extreme criticism by changing the topic. It's what guys do. A true best friend

007- See above GBR reference for notes, although she might not be quite as direct and cunning on the Favre Detractor

Mariucci- He definitely has some man love for Brett Favre, and if there is a guy Favre should walk away from the game with it would seem to be Mooch.
Extreme loyalty toward Favre with views far deeper than Madden

Ted Thompson- Emotionally disconnected. Appreciates Favre for what he is; a great football player.

Bulldog- Quite a complicated scenario. Kind of reminds me of an erratic relationship. Quite possibly a divorce. At times he's luke warm toward the ex spouse, but he's always on the fringe of wanting to go back to the past to bring back the absolute worst memories possible. Even when the relationship seems to be healthy deep down you know the blow up is right around the corner.

Deanna- True love and deserves a roomful of trophies from going through everything that she did. She endured the troubling party times of the 3 musketeers, and somehow did not kick her hubby out of the house through the party times. Now the love seems to have matured and she has her hubby behaving like the good family man every chick dreams of. She gets my vote

:bclap:

HarveyWallbangers
11-01-2007, 10:06 PM
GBR should win this hands down. I don't think Madden stalks Favre.

GBRulz
11-01-2007, 10:07 PM
GBR should win this hands down. I don't think Madden stalks Favre.

If I had his cell # I wouldn't stalk him either :)

just remember who wanted to go past his house AGAIN to take a picture....ahem...it was SF, right? :wink:

HarveyWallbangers
11-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Yeah, superfan has an unhealthy man-crush on Favre.

KYPack
11-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Cast my vote for the babe by the Bay,

GBR.

Wives and mommies don't count. It's Michelle all the way.