PDA

View Full Version : Winners and Losers Week 8

MJZiggy
10-31-2007, 09:55 AM
Winners and Losers
Green Bay vs. Denver
Monday Night Football
By Deputy Nutz

In dramatic fashion, the Green Bay Packers were able to erase 13 penalties and series of erratic plays throughout the game to put the Broncos away in overtime on a majestic throw and catch from Brett Favre to Greg Jennings. The Packers were able to move the ball on offense consistently for most of the night, but were unable to put points on the board due to mental mistakes that killed drives and turned touchdowns...Read the rest here! (www.packerrats.com)

Joemailman
10-31-2007, 06:28 PM
Nutz included Jennings in his winners but failed to mention that Jennings won the coin flip. :cnf:

hoosier
10-31-2007, 08:46 PM
Why do you say Jones is "hands down" the most productive receiver from 2007 draft? Are you forgetting about Dwayne Bowe?

MadtownPacker
11-01-2007, 08:17 AM
Why do you say Jones is "hands down" the most productive receiver from 2007 draft? Are you forgetting about Dwayne Bowe?Considering he is not the #1 or even #2 WR he is putting up great numbers. I wouldnt trade him for anyone.

run pMc
11-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Agree...Bowe has been very productive. Greg Olsen hasn't been too bad either. For a R3 pick, JJ has been a very productive rookie.

I really hope the injuries are what's bothering Al Harris and that age hasn't caught up to him. I have a bad feeling it's not just injuries, although to play CB with a bad back has to be hell. The CB spot has to be addressed in the offseason. Blackmon, Bush and Williams don't instill me with lots of confidence.

The penalties were ugly...13 is way too many. Fortunately, there weren't any turnovers or it would have been just like the CHI game. Favre was definitely on his game; hopefully that continues (and Grant runs well).

Scott Campbell
11-01-2007, 09:09 AM
It's nice to see a RB in the Winners column. I hope it happens some more this year.

Badgepack
11-01-2007, 09:52 AM
Will Nick Collins every get an INT?, another one right off his hands.

oregonpackfan
11-01-2007, 05:05 PM

Many defensive backs have the athleticism of receivers but are defensive backs because they cannot consistently catch a football!

KYPack
11-01-2007, 10:19 PM

It hit his left hand, but that ball was coming in hot and Nick was at a pretty sharp angle. But in general, when will Nick cash in all that athletic potential? This is his third year & I expected him to explode. The the fuse is still smoldering.

esoxx
11-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Collins certainly isn't playing up to his potential yet. The question is, will he ever? He needs to step it up and put it on the line more.

HarveyWallbangers
11-01-2007, 11:16 PM
Nick's played well the last two games.

esoxx
11-01-2007, 11:29 PM
He's played decent but needs to step it up. I haven't seen him making those fierce sticks this year and get some game changing turnovers/plays. The way he played the last five games last year is the Nick Collins I want to see.

He has it in him, he just needs to play more balls to the wall and imact the game more.

HarveyWallbangers
11-01-2007, 11:31 PM
He's been tackling better in recent games, and he hasn't been giving up anything deep all year. After last year, I'll take that.