PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre Pro Bowl bound?

GoPackGo
10-31-2007, 05:01 PM
He leads the NFC in passing yards and is tied for 3rd in Touchdown passes.
Maybe its a little early but if Favre keeps this up it will be a 9th pro bowl season for him.

MJZiggy
10-31-2007, 05:06 PM
Don't jinx it!!

GoPackGo
10-31-2007, 05:11 PM
Don't jinx it!!

ok delete this thread!!!!!

HarveyWallbangers
10-31-2007, 05:14 PM
Why not? Brady and Manning play in the NFC. Favre has to be up there with Romo as the top QB in the NFC. Garcia and Kitna would be battling it out for the #3 QB spot at this time. Maybe throw Matt Hasselbeck in there--since Seattle is leading their miserable division.

Scott Campbell
10-31-2007, 07:06 PM
Why not? Brady and Manning play in the NFC. Favre has to be up there with Romo as the top QB in the NFC. Garcia and Kitna would be battling it out for the #3 QB spot at this time. Maybe throw Matt Hasselbeck in there--since Seattle is leading their miserable division.

I wonder who is the oldest ever (non kicker) to earn a Pro Bowl spot?

retailguy
10-31-2007, 07:35 PM
Why not? Brady and Manning play in the AFC. Favre has to be up there with Romo as the top QB in the NFC. Garcia and Kitna would be battling it out for the #3 QB spot at this time. Maybe throw Matt Hasselbeck in there--since Seattle is leading their miserable division.

There, I fixed it for you.... :P

Patler
10-31-2007, 07:48 PM

Warren Moon played at 41. Don't know if he is the oldest, but I think it is possible.

Bretsky
10-31-2007, 07:50 PM

Warren Moon played at 41. Don't know if he is the oldest, but I think it is possible.

Would be awesome to see Favre in the Pro Bows at age 41