PDA

View Full Version : Check this out if you would

No Mo Moss
05-09-2006, 08:16 PM
Hey, we were talking about posting on one of the threads and making the content more of the attraction. Here is a BLog that I made. It still needs work, but take a look for idea.

no www on this one

http://web.mac.com/packerblog

let me know what you think.

SkinBasket
05-09-2006, 08:22 PM
I don't even know WTF a podcast is. Call me old fashioned, but whenever I see some spoiled kid with his effen Apple-poddy-thing and the earphones in and the "too cool for school" look on his face, I just want to slap the damn thing to the ground and stomp on it and scream, "I-piddle schizzle this!"

other, than that, nice site, nomo.

billy_oliver880
05-09-2006, 08:36 PM
I don't even know WTF a podcast is. Call me old fashioned, but whenever I see some spoiled kid with his effen Apple-poddy-thing and the earphones in and the "too cool for school" look on his face, I just want to slap the damn thing to the ground and stomp on it and scream, "I-piddle schizzle this!"

Ok well I will tell you what I think a podcast is. Someone will probably correct me. A podcast is just a video clip rendered and exported to a format that is small enough so that you can play it on a portable media player, such as an Ipod or a PSP. People can play them on a website that is set up for a media player such as windows media player. If they want they can upload the file onto their portable media player and watch it on there. Podcasting is a rather new thing. Its not complicated. Just makes a video file really small and compatible with portables.

GrnBay007
05-09-2006, 10:24 PM

Hey Skin.....not sure how old you are......but maybe at one time someone wanted to slap your big boom box to the ground too!!!! :razz:

Tyrone Bigguns
05-10-2006, 05:43 PM

Ok well I will tell you what I think a podcast is. Someone will probably correct me. A podcast is just a video clip rendered and exported to a format that is small enough so that you can play it on a portable media player, such as an Ipod or a PSP. People can play them on a website that is set up for a media player such as windows media player. If they want they can upload the file onto their portable media player and watch it on there. Podcasting is a rather new thing. Its not complicated. Just makes a video file really small and compatible with portables.

Doesn't have to be video, plenty of audio podcasts.

billy_oliver880
05-10-2006, 06:20 PM

Doesn't have to be video, plenty of audio podcasts.

This is true.

No Mo Moss
05-10-2006, 06:25 PM
podcasting is really just making your item (either video or audio) into a package that can be downloaded to someone's MP3 player, I-pod, I-pod video or computer. They have directories of these files. The most popular one is I-tunes. Here people have become popular doing home produced radio shows. A couple in Hawaii would get 350,000 listeners a week to their podcasted show they did weekly about the ABC show LOST. It's an interesting new arena.

any feedback about the site though?