PDA

View Full Version : INFAMOUS ONE BACK IN THE NFL

Bretsky
10-31-2007, 08:18 PM
CRAIG NALL BACK IN THE NFL

The Texans signed veteran quarterback Craig Nall to back up Sage Rosenfels this week. Starter Matt Schaub is not expected to play because of a concussion suffered last week. "[The offense] is pretty familiar after being with [Texans assistant Mike Sherman] for four years in Green Bay," Nall told the Houston Chronicle. "It doesn't seem much different, especially in the passing game. Overall as a system, I hope I can pick it up very quick, and I'm confident I will."

Carolina_Packer
10-31-2007, 08:28 PM
Good for him!

Scott Campbell
10-31-2007, 09:24 PM
I can't believe the Texans signed an ex Packer.

FritzDontBlitz
10-31-2007, 09:51 PM
What? Did Steve Bono stop taking their calls?

oregonpackfan
10-31-2007, 11:14 PM
I can't believe the Texans signed an ex Packer.

The "Sherman Factor" again comes into the equation! :)

Pacopete4
11-01-2007, 02:30 AM
this guy will succeed under sherman... if he gets the chance

favre would not of been favre had not it been for the right coach (holmgren) AND right system....

same goes with Brady, Marino, Elway, Manning and so on.... a lot of guys have the talent, but really its always the right fit that makes them great.. if you cant see that, then you really are a football fan, not a follower

3irty1
11-01-2007, 03:23 AM
I bet I'm the only one with a Nall jersey :p

MadtownPacker
11-01-2007, 08:15 AM
Schaub not playing huh???

It's nice to know that David Carr wasn't the problem in Houston.

Scott Campbell
11-01-2007, 08:17 AM

LOL - you sure love those Fresno State guys.

MadtownPacker
11-01-2007, 08:20 AM

LOL - you sure love those Fresno State guys.Just wait, I might start calling Carr "the one" and ranting about how he will be the savior that replaces Favre when he retires.

cpk1994
11-01-2007, 08:55 AM
this guy will succeed under sherman... if he gets the chance

favre would not of been favre had not it been for the right coach (holmgren) AND right system....

same goes with Brady, Marino, Elway, Manning and so on.... a lot of guys have the talent, but really its always the right fit that makes them great.. if you cant see that, then you really are a football fan, not a follower

In order to succeed under Sherman, Sherman would have to become the head coach first.