PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning is a classless Jerk!

Deputy Nutz
11-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Here is how Peyton spends his time with the United Way, Asshole.

http://www.czabe.com/mediaclips/index.shtml?a=showclip&id=840

BallHawk
11-01-2007, 03:13 PM
"All right, I'd kill a snitch. I ain't say I have, I ain't saying I haven't.

Classic. :lol:

swede
11-01-2007, 03:16 PM
I was impressed. And I hate Peyton Manning.

He's like Cracker Chappelle.

Cheesehead Craig
11-01-2007, 03:31 PM
You hadn't seen this before? This was one of the best SNL spoofs ever.

BlueBrewer
11-01-2007, 03:35 PM
That is some funny shit.

swede
11-01-2007, 03:36 PM

Hey! I was watching Jane Curtin and Dan Akroyd back when you were in kindergarten! :evil:

But now I'm old and I go to bed early and I don't to watch all the funny stuff that's on late. :(

FritzDontBlitz
11-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Dude, that is too damn funny. Peyton has comedic talent.

BlueBrewer
11-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Maybe he was just being himself. I wonder about an extremely rich young pro athlete who is never seen with a woman besides his mom. There may be some issues there. :?:

packinpatland
11-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Maybe he was just being himself. I wonder about an extremely rich young pro athlete who is never seen with a woman besides his mom. There may be some issues there. :?:

He's married to an extremely attractive woman, they have three children.
Maybe they choose to keep their private life.....................private.

Tarlam!
11-01-2007, 05:08 PM
....to an extremely attractive woman,..........private.

OK. Since Bretsky is currently awarding ridiculously high mortgages to other Packer fans at this moment, it is up to me to bore down as an honorary graily:

PIP, how do you define "extremely attractive woman" ?

packinpatland
11-01-2007, 05:10 PM
http://celebrity.rightpundits.com/?p=367

You be the judge. :wink:

oregonpackfan
11-01-2007, 05:11 PM
I have seen that spoof before and it is hilarious.

Manning has really shown a humorous side with his commercials, etc. He seems to be a great guy as well as a highly talented QB.

Tarlam!
11-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Well, no, I could only be the judge if I said it. But you said it, so, us Grailies are asking you to be the judge.

What is it that you like about her??

:arrow:

mission
11-01-2007, 05:15 PM

You be the judge. :wink:

she looks like the kind of southern country bumpkin that peyton would be into.

"extremely attractive" ?

maybe if you're bald, overweight and live in northern wisconsin. pretty pedestrian if you ask me, but hey... i *am* the tony mission. :P

packinpatland
11-01-2007, 05:18 PM
Well, no, I could only be the judge if I said it. But you said it, so, us Grailies are asking you to be the judge.

What is it that you like about her??

:arrow:

What's not to like?

Iron Mike
11-01-2007, 05:22 PM

I see more pictures of Laser Rocket Arm with Kenny Chesney than with his wife.

You do the math.

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/peytonandkennychesney.jpg

Tarlam!
11-01-2007, 05:23 PM
What's not to like?

Look; I am only the stand-in pervert, OK? Bretsky is the main dude.

So, if you won't describe it, then well, I give up.

Why is it that B can get you gals to do graily stuff and none of us others can?

FritzDontBlitz
11-01-2007, 05:25 PM
Isn't that her sitting on the park bench in the skit?

Merlin
11-01-2007, 06:03 PM
What's really sad about this is that he is being allowed to be himself and people find it funny. Can you imagine how bad he is with his teammates when they drop a pass or he gets sacked? He doesn't mince words when his performance stinks, it's ALWAYS someone else.

BallHawk
11-01-2007, 06:07 PM
What's really sad about this is that he is being allowed to be himself and people find it funny. Can you imagine how bad he is with his teammates when they drop a pass or he gets sacked? He doesn't mince words when his performance stinks, it's ALWAYS someone else.

One could say the same about Favre.

Merlin
11-01-2007, 06:10 PM
I don't seem to remember Favre throwing the offensive line or his team or anyone else under the bus when he played like shit. He does get in their face in the huddle but if you watch him, it doesn't last very long. Manning is a total dick because nothing is ever his fault.

Cheesehead Craig
11-01-2007, 06:17 PM

Hey! I was watching Jane Curtin and Dan Akroyd back when you were in kindergarten! :evil:

But now I'm old and I go to bed early and I don't to watch all the funny stuff that's on late. :(
Swede you ignorant slut!

packinpatland
11-01-2007, 07:09 PM

WHAT are you talking about???? :roll:

MadtownPacker
11-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Seriously BH, WTF are you talking about?

FritzDontBlitz
11-01-2007, 10:25 PM
I just thought it was a hilarious clip, and pretty cool that he wasn't afraid to poke fun at himself.

OK, this has been your irregularly scheduled muse break. Now, back to your regularly scheduled bickering....

HarveyWallbangers
11-01-2007, 10:26 PM

Man, Peyton looks a lot like Eli in that first picture.

PlantPage55
11-01-2007, 10:46 PM

No kidding. That's completely made up bullshit.

Manning said: "It's not like we (the offense) can go out and play defense for our team..."

And he also said: "The Line had protection problems out there"

What has Brett ever said? He owned up to his interceptions last week. Do you think Peyton would have? I'm not so sure, with comments like these....

Deputy Nutz
11-01-2007, 11:59 PM
I think Ballhawk was referring to the game a couple of weeks ago where during the game Favre expressed his displeasure in Chad Clifton's blocking on one particular play.

He has never been critical towards his teammates to the press.

cpk1994
11-02-2007, 01:45 AM

No kidding. That's completely made up bullshit.

Manning said: "It's not like we (the offense) can go out and play defense for our team..."

And he also said: "The Line had protection problems out there"

What has Brett ever said? He owned up to his interceptions last week. Do you think Peyton would have? I'm not so sure, with comments like these....
1. How about sticking his nose in Javon Walkers business by making a public statement when it wasn't any of his damn business??

2.Yeah he owned up to his interceptions this year, but that is after years of Sherman making excuses for him. This is the year that Favre owned up to any of his on-the-field mistakes. He has to because he no longer has a coach who will cover for him.

3. I have no problems with what Peyton said becuase there is some truth to what he is saying.

cpk1994
11-02-2007, 01:47 AM
I think Ballhawk was referring to the game a couple of weeks ago where during the game Favre expressed his displeasure in Chad Clifton's blocking on one particular play.

Have you forgotten about Javon Walker?

MadtownPacker
11-02-2007, 02:23 AM

Have you forgotten about Javon Walker?Favre wasn't saying walker was the reason the Packers lost games. If anything he was mad because he knew walker was needed to win games. Otherwise he probaly wouldn't have cared.

In reality Favre did what just about all of us wish we could have, tell walker to cut out his stupid BS.

packinpatland
11-02-2007, 06:31 AM
What Walker did affected the team. Favre was OK in saying what he did, when he did.

BlueBrewer
11-02-2007, 09:53 AM

She is a beard if I have ever seen one. :lol:

cpk1994
11-02-2007, 12:19 PM

Have you forgotten about Javon Walker?Favre wasn't saying walker was the reason the Packers lost games. If anything he was mad because he knew walker was needed to win games. Otherwise he probaly wouldn't have cared.

In reality Favre did what just about all of us wish we could have, tell walker to cut out his stupid BS.But the quote above was he has never been critcal about his teammates to the press. I just illustrated that Favre was critical of a teammate. He was critical of Walker and he said it to the press.

cpk1994
11-02-2007, 12:24 PM
What Walker did affected the team. Favre was OK in saying what he did, when he did.No, he wasn't. The issues between TT and Walker were none of his business. He stuck his nose where it didn't belong. ON the other hand, I don't have a problem with Manning statements. Anybody who watched the game would agree that the line was shaky. Should he have taken some of the blame? Sure, but the OL was just as at fault and on that Peyton was speaking the truth.