PDA

View Full Version : Brown County Resident Tickets?????

theeaterofshades
05-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Hello all,

My dad called me today was wondering when he needs to go to the ticket office to sign up for this season's drawing. I looked all over Packers.com and could not find any info. Does anyone here know? Thanks!

GrnBay007
05-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Hello all,

My dad called me today was wondering when he needs to go to the ticket office to sign up for this season's drawing. I looked all over Packers.com and could not find any info. Does anyone here know? Thanks!

I think someone posted that the drawing is already done.....but I'm not sure. GBMichele will know for sure.

Welcome to Packer Rats!

esoxx
05-10-2006, 12:14 AM
No need to sign up for the drawing. If you're a Brown County resident, you're in the random drawing for tickets. If you didn't get tickets by now it looks like you weren't one of the lucky ones.

theeaterofshades
05-10-2006, 09:15 AM
In the past we had to go down to the ticket office at about this time of year. Then we'd get a letter in june/July letting us know if we got a game with tickets coming later.

GBRulz
05-10-2006, 11:03 AM
No need to sign up for the drawing. If you're a Brown County resident, you're in the random drawing for tickets. If you didn't get tickets by now it looks like you weren't one of the lucky ones.

sorry, but Esoxx is incorrect.

You need to register for Brown County tickets, along with showing proof of residency such as a utility or phone bill to get on the drawing list.

I just received my invoice on Saturday. Instead of having two drawings, they are sending out 25% more letters this year then they have tickets available. First come, first served is who gets the tickets. So, even though I sent in my money, if others beat me to it, I still won't get tickets. I'm not too crazy about the way they are doing it this year.

GBRulz
05-10-2006, 11:05 AM
theaterofshades, let me add that once you sign up, you don't have to sign up every year,you are automatically in the drawing.

esoxx
05-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the correction. I forgot that I initially had to sign up for the drawing and then after that you're in. No need to go down to the ticket office every year to sign up again.

GBRulz
05-11-2006, 10:40 AM
I figured that's what you meant, esoxx but I didn't want the guy thinking he was automatically in the drawing just by living in Brown County. :wink: