PDA

View Full Version : Midseason special sale!!! - Rat names

MadtownPacker
11-02-2007, 02:29 PM
For a limited time (before Sunday's kickoff) there is a special on Rat names.

Any poster with 100+ post or 50+ post & 1 year of membership can get a rat name. PM it to me or post what you want here.

Also, those without avatars, if you want one put a link to the pic here or email it to me and I will resize it and put it on for you.

Rastak I forgot what you asked for.

MJZiggy
11-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Oh thank GOD!!!

oregonpackfan
11-02-2007, 06:03 PM
How about "Born Again Packer Fan" for Rastak? :)

Kiwon
11-02-2007, 06:18 PM
I noticed that PIP's wine glass got bigger.......maybe an indication that she's drinking more.

What's the problem....depression?......despondency?

The Pack is 6-1. Farve's playing great. They might have actually found a running back. Cheer up and enjoy a beautiful Autumn in New England! :)

packinpatland
11-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Has it really gotten bigger?? It has not! While I may be drinking more, I am NOT depressed OR despondent!!!! And am enjoying the fall here in NE, despite the threat of 'Noel', tomorrow.

And for the record, I switched to red, just don't have a decent photo....yet.

Tony Oday
11-02-2007, 06:30 PM
How about "Born Again Packer Fan" for Rastak? :)

or "I thought Purple WAS green oops!"

Kiwon
11-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Has it really gotten bigger?? It has not! While I may be drinking more, I am NOT depressed OR despondent!!!! And am enjoying the fall here in NE, despite the threat of 'Noel', tomorrow.

My mistake, I guess. I thought it was resized (super-sized) per our thread here.

I have relatives in New Hampshire and Maine. The changing of the leaves is always spectacular and, of course, they are happy because of the Red Sox.

How 'bout a Super Bowl rematch of the Pats and Pack? Wouldn't that be fun? That would be reason to celebrate.

packinpatland
11-02-2007, 06:47 PM

My mistake, I guess. I thought it was resized (super-sized) per our thread here.

I have relatives in New Hampshire and Maine. The changing of the leaves is always spectacular and, of course, they are happy because of the Red Sox.

How 'bout a Super Bowl rematch of the Pats and Pack? Wouldn't that be fun? That would be reason to celebrate.

OK, you're forgiven for thinking me a lush.
Altho, on second look the glass DOES look larger!. maybe it's this second glass :wink:

The euphoric feeling of the Sox winning hasn't 'wanned' yet. And the leaves have been fantastic...............the celebration continues....I'm planning on visiting relatives in Phoenix this Jan.
Now, that's where the next PR get-together should be! Talk about tailgating.!!!

MJZiggy
11-02-2007, 07:05 PM
How 'bout we meet in Tampa?

Kiwon
11-02-2007, 07:07 PM

OK, you're forgiven for thinking me a lush.
Altho, on second look the glass DOES look larger!. maybe it's this second glass :wink:

The euphoric feeling of the Sox winning hasn't 'wanned' yet. And the leaves have been fantastic...............the celebration continues....I'm planning on visiting relatives in Phoenix this Jan.
Now, that's where the next PR get-together should be! Talk about tailgating.!!!

When the Packers play in Arizona they draw a lot of fans. It's pretty cool that the team in the smallest market in the NFL has the biggest national following.

packinpatland
11-02-2007, 07:10 PM
I was at a GB/AZ game a few years ago, before their new stadium, and it was all Cheese!

MadtownPacker
11-02-2007, 08:05 PM
I'm planning on visiting relatives in Phoenix this Jan.
Now, that's where the next PR get-together should be! Talk about tailgating.!!!Wait a minute.. isnt the SuperBowl in AZ around that time??

Hmmmm :?:

packinpatland
11-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Bingo!!!!

Harlan Huckleby
11-02-2007, 10:30 PM
I should probably be Gadfly Rat.

Guiness
11-03-2007, 11:11 AM
My wanna new rat name. 'Two Rivers Rat' - meh, too obscure. Plus, there's a Two Rivers in Wi - didn't know that when I chose it.

Any suggestions?

GBRulz
11-03-2007, 11:15 AM
My wanna new rat name. 'Two Rivers Rat' - meh, too obscure. Plus, there's a Two Rivers in Wi - didn't know that when I chose it.

Any suggestions?

For the longest time, I had always thought you were from Two Rivers!

Ya know, it could turn ugly if we started suggesting rat names for each other!! But oh, so much fun :wink:

Rastak
11-03-2007, 10:47 PM

Any suggestions?

Richard Rahl Rat?

GBRulz
11-03-2007, 10:52 PM
Ras, what does Norse Rat mean? It sounds like something from European History-like to me.... please explain...inquiring minds want to know :lol:

Rastak
11-03-2007, 10:57 PM
Ras, what does Norse Rat mean? It sounds like something from European History-like to me.... please explain...inquiring minds want to know :lol:

Norseman == Scandinavian. It sounds better than Viking Rat on a Packer board!

GBRulz
11-03-2007, 11:00 PM
ohhhh ok. That's pretty damn clever... now that I understand it :oops:

Guiness
11-04-2007, 04:36 AM

Any suggestions?

Richard Rahl Rat?

I'm trying to get away from obscure references that only I and a Viqueens fan understand :twisted:

oregonpackfan
11-04-2007, 09:40 AM

Norseman == Scandinavian. It sounds better than Viking Rat on a Packer board!

All the more reason why Rastak needs to be, first and foremost, a Packer Fan!

Norsemen belong on the Frozen Tundra not the inflatable tent! :)

packinpatland
11-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Goodness OPF, you're hitting homers today! Good one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BEARMAN
11-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Anything we want ?

MadtownPacker
11-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Well we might just pick one for you.....

Superbowl Hangover Rat

Never Forget '85 Rat

Where's The Defense Rat

BEARMAN
11-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Wait, wait, wait, .... you said I could pick one ? :shock:

MadtownPacker
11-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Yes you can pick one. Hopefully at least this goes right for you this season. :D

Guiness
11-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Well we might just pick one for you.....

Superbowl Hangover Rat

Never Forget '85 Rat

Where's The Defense Rat

you get a

BOMNF

:bow:
for that

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 11:53 AM
still doing the SB shuffle Rat !!

BEARMAN
11-04-2007, 12:40 PM
May I use that one ? SB Shuffle Rat ?

Rastak
11-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Troll Rat is open now!

BEARMAN
11-04-2007, 06:32 PM
No thank you. " SB Shufle Rat " Please.

retailguy
11-04-2007, 06:54 PM
No thank you. " SB Shufle Rat " Please.

Shuffle has two "f"'s but I guess it is appropriate for you to have one "F"...
:P

BEARMAN
11-04-2007, 06:56 PM
I am extreamly sorry for offending you by misspelling "Shuffle" ! Please accept my heart felt apoligies. I will endever to never misspell another werd ever again ! :oops:

retailguy
11-04-2007, 07:03 PM
I am extreamly sorry for offending you by misspelling "Shuffle" ! Please accept my heart felt apoligies. I will endever to never misspell another werd ever again ! :oops:

Mhhmmm... Yeah. Sure. :D

oregonpackfan
11-04-2007, 07:21 PM
How about "Bear Rug Rat" for Bearman? :)

packinpatland
11-04-2007, 07:41 PM

I second it.
..............Robert's Rule......do we have a vote?

Iron Mike
11-04-2007, 07:42 PM

How 'bout DC Bear for Bearman??

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/48/DCBear.jpg/200px-DCBear.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_community

BEARMAN
11-04-2007, 09:24 PM
"SB Shuffle Rat" if you please. :D

b bulldog
11-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Wanna be rat :lol:

Guiness
11-05-2007, 02:32 AM
"SB Shuffle Rat" if you please. :D

Nyet. You get your original request of 'Shufle Rat'. Too funy dat!

MadScientist
11-05-2007, 08:05 PM
Can I get 'Megalomaniac Rat' despite being a few post short?