PDA

View Full Version : Colts/Pats score

b bulldog
11-02-2007, 06:34 PM
I was on the Indy bandwagon up until yesterday on this game. I am now thinking the Pats will get the W, 38-35. One of the matchups worth following will be how Matt Light does against Dwight Freeney, how healthy Marvin Harrison and Tony Ugoh is for the Colts and Seymour and Watson for the Pats. One thing I've read is that the Pats may double Freeney quite often with Kyle Brady and Light. They could do this and still have Moss, Welker and Stallworth running routes which could really hurt the Colts secondary. The Colts need to establish a running game so they can control the flow of the game and keep the Pats O on the sideline. Pats DB, Ellis Hobbs will be locking up with Wayne all day so this could also be a big matchup in the outcome of this game. Wayne has developed into an elite WR and he should have a big day on Sunday. One more interesting matchup will be Adalius Thomas going against Dallas Clark. I think this will lean heavily towards the Colts as Clark is a very good pass catching TE. Sunday will be a great day of football :D

Harlan Huckleby
11-02-2007, 06:38 PM
Are the Colts and Pats playing?

packinpatland
11-02-2007, 06:41 PM
"Sunday will be a great day of football :D[/quote]"

Thank goodness Colts/Patriots is the later game.
A whole day of football...................already told the family, it's 'take-out' for dinner...............

RashanGary
11-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Pats have a better D, ST's and probably offense now that htey have MOss.

Pats win.

hoosier
11-02-2007, 07:38 PM

Pats win.

Actually the Colts defense is playing much better this year, on a par with its championship run last year. The Indy D is at least as good if not better than New England's up to this point--though with Seymour and Harrison back the balance might start to swing. Where NE outclasses everyone right now is an unstoppable QB and three dangerous receivers. But if NE doesn't establish a running game, Indy will start to disrupt Brady's game and he just might come back to earth.

MJZiggy
11-02-2007, 07:41 PM

Pats win.

Actually the Colts defense is playing much better this year, on a par with its championship run last year. The Indy D is at least as good if not better than New England's up to this point--though with Seymour and Harrison back the balance might start to swing. Where NE outclasses everyone right now is an unstoppable QB and three dangerous receivers. But if NE doesn't establish a running game, Indy will start to disrupt Brady's game and he just might come back to earth.

I'm not thinking so much of him coming back to earth, but I would like his butt to land on it a few times...

gbgary
11-02-2007, 08:36 PM
i'll bet the pats win the game but they're not going to score 40 like they have all season long. i don't know....28-21?

Partial
11-02-2007, 08:46 PM

Pats win.

You forget that the Colts have Peyton Manning and a solid run game. They're going to keep the NE offense on the sideline.

b bulldog
11-02-2007, 08:48 PM
I think the speed of the Colts D will help them out in this game. freeney on turf is scarey.

MadtownPacker
11-02-2007, 08:57 PM
I am leaning towards the colts in this matchup. The Colts defense plays fast in the games I have seen. I don't think brady will have as long to throw. If this one stays close colts win otherwise it becomes a blow out by the patriots early.

BallHawk
11-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Colts 31
Pats 30

Harlan Huckleby
11-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Pats 35 Colts 14

This is gonna hurt. Although not as bad as the Ohio State game tomorrow. :lol:

Freak Out
11-02-2007, 09:53 PM
I wanted to go Colts...but I think the injuries they have really hurt their chances. Still should be close.

Pats - 33

Horseshoes - 27

KYPack
11-02-2007, 09:57 PM
C'mon Bulldog, we know who yer gonna pick.

I pick the Pats by a couple touchdowns.

Matt Light, fer instance, is playing good enough to single up on Freeney.

NE just might be the best team I've ever seen. We'll let the year play out, of course, but these boys are good.

GrnBay007
11-02-2007, 10:01 PM
If this one stays close colts win otherwise it becomes a blow out by the patriots early.

Agree

GBRulz
11-02-2007, 11:18 PM
C'mon Bulldog, we know who yer gonna pick.

I pick the Pats by a couple touchdowns.

Matt Light, fer instance, is playing good enough to single up on Freeney.

NE just might be the best team I've ever seen. We'll let the year play out, of course, but these boys are good.

I'm with you, KY. I've never seen a team so dominating as this years Pats. I say they put the game away early.....and then run up the score. Pats win by 3 TD's.

If I'd like to see any QB on his ass, it's Manning.

chain_gang
11-03-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm going with the Colts. Not even that close, really. 31-17.

Indy will control the clock, you can run on the Pats, See Dallas, Miami. Manning and the OC know this. Control the Clock, and Make it Addai and Keith against Brady and Co. How do you stop a quick strike offense? We've seen it before, keep them off the damn field, I have a feeling Indy can do it.

Tarlam!
11-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Dungy will get it handed to him. On a plate with a garnish.

42-14. Maybe 17, tops.

OS PA
11-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Patriots - 65
Colts - 49

SD GB fan
11-03-2007, 06:07 PM
Colts 3
Pats 2

LL2
11-03-2007, 06:24 PM
I want to see the Colts win but I think it will be the Patriots 28-21.

CaliforniaCheez
11-04-2007, 08:05 AM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_ZzSeX2ctOaA/RylQf7YDnxI/AAAAAAAAAjA/k82fz6U64f4/s400/rabin-clinton-arafat-pq.jpg

Something bad will happen.

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 08:11 AM
lol, I see we also have a basketball score from OS PA and a baseball score from SD GB Fan