PDA

View Full Version : Where's the game thread GBRulz???

Guiness
11-04-2007, 04:27 AM
Come on, it's like 6am or something, and still no game thread!!! Inquiring minds want to post :P

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 07:11 AM
She needs spankings :lol:

Tarlam!
11-04-2007, 07:24 AM
OK, Michele, what's up? It's 2:25 pm here, and I wanna post!!!

Come on girl! :D

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 07:43 AM
OK, Michele, what's up? It's 2:25 pm here, and I wanna post!!!

Come on girl! :D

Maybe she was out with the Grailistic Japanese tandem Nutz and I were watching in the back bar about about 2:15 AM

RashanGary
11-04-2007, 07:44 AM
She needs spankings :lol:

Now why do you have to bring this conversation to that place :no:

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Shouldn't you guys be cooking breakfast for your wives or something? :wink:

packinpatland
11-04-2007, 08:25 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!

Scott Campbell
11-04-2007, 08:25 AM

How many do those guys have?

Brando19
11-04-2007, 08:45 AM

Mormons? I couldn't afford more than one wife...lol.

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 09:41 AM

It's Man Day GBM; they are wining and dining us like the kings that we are :lol:

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 09:42 AM

Too Many

or

Not Enough

ahhh; I choose to plead the fifth on grounds that is might be held against me :lol:

packinpatland
11-04-2007, 10:31 AM
You know Bretsky, I'm starting to hope this third baby coming is a girl.......you need to live in a house of women. Keeps you humble. :wink:

4and12to12and4
11-04-2007, 10:37 AM
You know Bretsky, I'm starting to hope this third baby coming is a girl.......you need to live in a house of women. Keeps you humble. :wink:

I hope to meet some of you guys before the end of the year in Lambeau, I love reading all your threads, your like a family, and I still feel like the redheaded stepchild. Hope to hook up with u guys soon. Just keep 'em coming, this forum puts a smile on my face almost every day.

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 10:53 AM

Oh it is a girl; well we don't know that for sure but I do have that feeling.
If you spent a week in this house you'd find me more humble in person as opposed to my internet persona

Cheers,
B

MJZiggy
11-04-2007, 10:57 AM
She's met you, B. She knows all about your humility level. And I gave you boy insurance--then again the last person to get one of those had a girl (but we knew that going in).

4and12to12and4
11-04-2007, 11:02 AM
Hey, I've got two teenage daughters, and it's the greatest thing in the world to have them still call me daddy, and it's really cool that I can buy them shit that their poor ass boyfriends can't, I'm still #1 in their life ... for now, I think if I had a son, I'd be too hard on him, my daughters pooch their lips and give me the sad eyes, and I melt. Plus, me and Brett Favre are both 38 and have two daughters, and I used to be addicted to Vicodin!!!!!! How cool is all that?! Well, maybe not the Vicodin part. :cry:

Scott Campbell
11-04-2007, 11:29 AM

I live in a house full of women. Even the dog.

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Hey, I've got two teenage daughters, and it's the greatest thing in the world to have them still call me daddy, and it's really cool that I can buy them shit that their poor ass boyfriends can't, I'm still #1 in their life ... for now, I think if I had a son, I'd be too hard on him, my daughters pooch their lips and give me the sad eyes, and I melt. Plus, me and Brett Favre are both 38 and have two daughters, and I used to be addicted to Vicodin!!!!!! How cool is all that?! Well, maybe not the Vicodin part. :cry:

Brett has the title of the NFL's sexiest man. How would you fare in that dept? :lol:

btw...isn't that the truth with Dads/Daughters... if I ever wanted a "yes" answer, I'd always go to Dad..lol.

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 11:36 AM

It's Man Day GBM; they are wining and dining us like the kings that we are :lol:

Yes... they will be all over the TV in about 30 minutes. I love man day :wink:

oregonpackfan
11-04-2007, 03:23 PM

I live in a house full of women. Even the dog.

I also live in a house full of women, Scott. One wife, two daughters, a dog AND a cat--all of them full of estrogen. :lol: At least the cat is the only one with the attitude problem! :)

HarveyWallbangers
11-04-2007, 10:51 PM
Well, it's me and two women (wife and baby girl), so I'm part of the club.
:D