PDA

View Full Version : If the 12 people pictured above......

Kiwon
11-04-2007, 05:33 AM
.....were all contestants in the next "Survivor" series, who would be the sole Survivor?

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 08:16 AM
some of them would be passed out drunk before they even got off the plane :twisted:

I'd have to go with OPF though. He's in shape, is a major sweetheart and will slip under the radar and kick ass when he needs to! :wink:

packinpatland
11-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Agree............OPF would win without a doubt.
Just like his Oregon team did yesterday against ASU!!!!!!!
GO DUCKS!

Kiwon
11-04-2007, 08:37 AM
OPF gets two votes from the ladies.

"major sweetheart," eh? :wink:

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 08:38 AM
he is! I could really embarass him by telling you all that he brought me some official Oregon wood and Oregon lip balm :wink:

MJZiggy
11-04-2007, 09:14 AM
he is! I could really embarass him by telling you all that he brought me some official Oregon wood and Oregon lip balm :wink:

Would that embarrass him? Might embarrass him more if I told everyone that he brought me Oregon socks (which are surprisingly warm). He is a major sweetheart, much like he is here, respectful to all around him, but yes, I bet if you dropped him on an island somewhere, he'd outlast us all.

oregonpackfan
11-04-2007, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the kind words, GBRulz and MJZiggy, but I have to admit that both of you would probably end up as the dual survivors because of your organizational and leadership skills!

Within a couple of weeks both of you would design a housing unit, food supply system, clothing needs, as well as indoor plumbing from bamboo.

After several more weeks, rescuers would come to the island because a satellite had viewed the gigantic "G" you assembled on the beach from used coconut shells. :)

MJZiggy
11-04-2007, 09:51 AM
After several more weeks, rescuers would come to the island because a satellite had viewed the gigantic "G" you assembled on the beach from used coconut shells. :)

Well, ya gotta keep your priorities in order...

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 10:13 AM
I'd craftily seek out alliances with the strongest most athletic one and the smartest one. And then add one or two more. We might even have to first target the non Wisconsin people for banishment :lol: :lol: It would be interesting

packinpatland
11-04-2007, 10:39 AM
I'd craftily seek out alliances with the strongest most athletic one and the smartest one. And then add one or two more. We might even have to first target the non Wisconsin people for banishment :lol: :lol: It would be interesting

Wait a darn minute! It's EASY being a Packer Fan IN Wisconsin!
It's a true test of committedness (a real word?), to live OUTSIDE hallowed ground and be a fan of the greatest team.

:clap: < GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!

MadtownPacker
11-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah OPF would likely be the winner.

As for these women winning... pleaseeee. There would be so much backstabbing and hating between them that it would just come down the the guys. At that point I would say it ends up being OPF vs Skoalboy Harvey. OPF would have quite a battle vs an opponents who eats possum and makes his own whiskey but in the end Harv would run out of chew and kick himself off the island.

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Backstabbing and hating, Mad?? have you looked in the mirror lately? :twisted:

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 11:48 AM

Ok, I'm in for that part of the alliance. We better had make sure there are plenty of drinking contests, too. WI people would win those hands down. Psst...Skin, we'll let you sit that one out :wink:

Harlan Huckleby
11-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Oregon socks (which are surprisingly warm). He is a major sweetheart,

He is a rat. Plying your favors with a few trinkets. I just hope this is a learning experience for you.

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Hey Blue Dog... at least he showed up!! :twisted:

the_idle_threat
11-04-2007, 12:23 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a hilarious thread!

Partial
11-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Are you guys kidding me? I would bring this home. I was a boy scout! :D

MJZiggy
11-04-2007, 04:11 PM
Hey Blue Dog... at least he showed up!! :twisted:

Without the expressed personal invitation.

HarveyWallbangers
11-04-2007, 10:47 PM
OPF would have quite a battle vs an opponents who eats possum and makes his own whiskey but in the end Harv would run out of chew and kick himself off the island.

Superfan and I wouldn't last more than a day or two on the island.
:D

MJZiggy
11-05-2007, 07:07 AM

Ok, I'm in for that part of the alliance. We better had make sure there are plenty of drinking contests, too. WI people would win those hands down. Psst...Skin, we'll let you sit that one out :wink:

Ya better watch out for Captain Customs in that drinking contest....

Bretsky
11-05-2007, 07:49 AM

Ya better watch out for Captain Customs in that drinking contest....

If we play drinking games for a contest Harvey will be eliminated pretty quickly. I will once again position myslelf next to a touchy hottie like my teammate gal at the Stadium View and then I will make my opponent look like the St Louis Rams :lol: :lol:

superfan
11-05-2007, 08:27 PM
but in the end Harv would run out of chew and kick himself off the island.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

superfan
11-05-2007, 08:29 PM

Agreed. You couldn't get me to step foot on that island in the first place. I would agree to meet everyone else on the island, and I would never show up.

Mad is the easy winner here. All he would need to do is threaten to shut down the island if he gets the boot, and everyone would simply give up.

oregonpackfan
11-05-2007, 09:05 PM

Agreed. You couldn't get me to step foot on that island in the first place. I would agree to meet everyone else on the island, and I would never show up.

Mad is the easy winner here. All he would need to do is threaten to shut down the island if he gets the boot, and everyone would simply give up.

I don't agree with this, Superfan.

Madtown is such a generous guy, he would say, "Let's share the love" and there would be enough room on the island for everybody. I still believe he would rely heavily on MJZiggy, GBRulz, and PIP to run the island. :)

MadtownPacker
11-05-2007, 09:33 PM
I still believe he would rely heavily on MJZiggy, GBRulz, and PIP to run the island. :)Of course, someone has to clean the place up. :lol:

Bretsky
11-05-2007, 09:34 PM

I don't agree with this, Superfan.

Madtown is such a generous guy, he would say, "Let's share the love" and there would be enough room on the island for everybody. I still believe he would rely heavily on MJZiggy, GBRulz, and PIP to run the island. :)

Mad would be barking out da orders for the chicks :lol: