PDA

View Full Version : Hi Bearman

4and12to12and4
11-04-2007, 10:34 AM
Hey, Bearman, I see you're here this morning. Top o' the morning to ya. Do you think your boys have a comeback in them this year?

BEARMAN
11-04-2007, 10:50 AM
I sure hop eso ! Hard to say, so many hurting, but I sure hope so ! At least beat the pack one more time. :twisted:

4and12to12and4
11-04-2007, 10:57 AM
I sure hop eso ! Hard to say, so many hurting, but I sure hope so ! At least beat the pack one more time. :twisted:

Believe me, I know how you feel, that's why that game last year in Soldiers Field was so meaningful to us even though it didn't really have a baring on anything. It was just nice to beat you guys knowing we weren't going to the postseason. I have many friends here in the Chicagoland area that are like brothers to me (until gametime :twisted: ), and I have a bit of a soft spot for their hurting, but just a bit, a tiny bit, microscopic at best. :wink:

BEARMAN
11-04-2007, 11:01 AM
LMFAO ! What, YOU got a soft spot ? Who would have thunk it. Your team stays healthy and they will do alright, that is a close to a "good luck" as you'er gonna get from me. :twisted:

4and12to12and4
11-04-2007, 11:06 AM
LMFAO ! What, YOU got a soft spot ? Who would have thunk it. Your team stays healthy and they will do alright, that is a close to a "good luck" as you'er gonna get from me. :twisted:

What the hell was that all about? You still bitter for all the shit I gave you a while back, I've apologized for all that and have complimented you quite a bit since then, I'm not that bad, I just thought you were an asshole at first, I now recant that and think you're OK. But, if you prefer our prior relationship, let's do it, that's fun too.

BEARMAN
11-04-2007, 11:10 AM
No, no, no, just razzin ya alittle, freindly jab every now an then, keeps you on your toes... :P

4and12to12and4
11-04-2007, 11:14 AM
No, no, no, just razzin ya alittle, freindly jab every now an then, keeps you on your toes... :P

Yeah, well by the looks of the teeth on that Bear, I don't want too much jabbing from you. :lol:

Hey, I truly sympithize with you guys right now, I mean, it's a rough stretch, but I, unfortunately, think that you guys will turn it around and make it close at the end. The Pack will surely have a 2 or 3 game losing streak at some point, it's inevitable with our horrendous running game, and lack of ability to cover in nickel and dime situations. It's a long season. Who knows.

MadtownPacker
11-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Put my on the record for saying "da bears" have no chance of winning today.

I like the trend.

BEARMAN
11-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Put my on the record for saying "da bears" have no chance of winning today.

I like the trend.

LOL, ... Wait, ... that wasn't funny ? :evil:

FritzDontBlitz
11-04-2007, 03:49 PM
LMFAO

I mean, "yes it was"