PDA

View Full Version : COLTS DOMINATING PATS

The Leaper
11-04-2007, 03:42 PM
It's early...but it has been ALL Colts.

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 03:46 PM
3-0; if you are dominating the Pats you need to score more than 3 the first two drives. Stat wise has been dominant, but 3 will not cut it

The Leaper
11-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Perhaps, but the Colts have the ability to expose the Pats weaknesses on defense. The fact that the Pats haven't played any good teams yet will hurt them.

gbpackfan
11-04-2007, 03:51 PM
What game are you watching? 3-0?

OS PA
11-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Favre to Moss!!... erm, Brady to Moss. What's new?

The Leaper
11-04-2007, 04:39 PM
13-7 Colts

Like I said...Colts are dominating this game, even if the score doesn't show it. New England is going to have to play better to win this game. They've been fatting up on softies this year.

Rastak
11-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Nice run by Addai......

b bulldog
11-04-2007, 04:43 PM
The Colts D is dominating

b bulldog
11-04-2007, 04:43 PM
D line is actually. Brady has like two to three seconds to throw

packinpatland
11-04-2007, 04:45 PM
D line is actually. Brady has like two to three seconds to throw

......................and he's been knocked around some.
Go Colts!

b bulldog
11-04-2007, 04:55 PM
pats D is old and slow at the moment

]{ilr]3
11-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Did you see Brady throwing that tantrum when he thought Faulk was held! What a douchebag. All pissed off because he isnt getting his 350 yards per game and 5 TD's and actually getting sacked.

Rastak
11-04-2007, 05:08 PM
{ilr]3]Did you see Brady throwing that tantrum when he thought Faulk was held! What a douchebag. All pissed off because he isnt getting his 350 yards per game and 5 TD's and actually getting sacked.

Yea, those guys might be getting a little used to whipping everyone's asses. It ain't that easy in the NFL.

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 05:11 PM
{ilr]3]Did you see Brady throwing that tantrum when he thought Faulk was held! What a douchebag. All pissed off because he isnt getting his 350 yards per game and 5 TD's and actually getting sacked.

Who wouldn't be mad? It's a close game and the refs missed an obvious interference call.

Rastak
11-04-2007, 05:13 PM
F'ing Moss is back to being superhuman.....

]{ilr]3
11-04-2007, 05:15 PM

Who wouldn't be mad? It's a close game and the refs missed an obvious interference call.

I didnt think it was obvious. Judgement call and I think its good to let them play.

Wow! Did you guys see that one handed grab by Moss in the middle of the field! That guy has suction cups for hands man!

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 05:19 PM
{ilr]3]

I didnt think it was obvious. Judgement call and I think its good to let them play.

Wow! Did you guys see that one handed grab by Moss in the middle of the field! That guy has suction cups for hands man!

I agree with the refs should let the guys play. Lots of "picky" penalties being called this year IMO. That one today against Woodson is a good example.

The Leaper
11-04-2007, 05:42 PM

It was a penalty...but he also did throw a hissy fit.

RashanGary
11-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Not Brady's best game.

Colts are good though. They are definilty doing a fantastic job iwth pressure.

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Not Brady's best game.

Brady is rattled; it happens to Favre. It happens to Brady. Game is not over yet though.

And Brady still has Moss

Charles Woodson
Not Brady's best game.

so this shows that brady isnt quite as good as everyone thought... I will admit coming in to this game, i thought pats would steam roll the colts.... Guess not.. Go colts though

RashanGary
Randy Moss. . . WOW!!

I REALLY wish we had him right now. We have 5'11 Greg Jennings, but it's not quite the same as chucking up those jump balls.

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 05:49 PM

We've seen Favre do the same thing when he's been frustrated as well

Rastak
11-04-2007, 05:49 PM
MOss is kicking some serious ass. I for one am shocked at the level he's played at. Maybe he's finally healthy or something. He hasn;t been shit for two years and now he's like the Randy of old. The Randy Mad likes so much.... :wink:

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Not Brady's best game.

so this shows that brady isnt quite as good as everyone thought... I will admit coming in to this game, i thought pats would steam roll the colts.... Guess not.. Go colts though

No, he's just as good as everybody thought. QB's get rattled; it happens to the best of them.

Don't be surprised when his career is over if Brady is considered the best of all time. The number of SB wins might be scary

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Randy Moss. . . WOW!!

I REALLY wish we had him right now. We have 5'11 Greg Jennings, but it's not quite the same as chucking up those jump balls.

It'd be nice to have him to help our talent as well as make the Patriots look weaker

Rastak
11-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Good call on Moss for OFF PI.

Lurker64
11-04-2007, 05:53 PM

I'm always encouraged when they call offensive PI on the superstars. Not doing so just brings back bad memories of Michael Irvin.

Rastak
11-04-2007, 05:57 PM

I'm always encouraged when they call offensive PI on the superstars. Not doing so just brings back bad memories of Michael Irvin.

Moss always did kinda push the limit on that.....although I minimized it when he was a Viking....LOL....

I do hate that though. I see it alot.

Lurker64
11-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Every year i hope they make "offensive pass interference" a point of emphasis for the refs. It never happens though.

Rastak
11-04-2007, 06:07 PM
I Hate that rule....

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 06:14 PM
manning just lost the game for the Colts

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 06:15 PM
I don't understand why they aren't just calling unsportsmanlike penalties instead of calling it a delay of game penalty. Same thing with Morency kicked the ball today.....

Rastak
11-04-2007, 06:16 PM
I don't understand why they aren't just calling unsportsmanlike penalties instead of calling it a delay of game penalty. Same thing with Morency kicked the ball today.....

Cause the rule is delay of game for that activity.....

Rastak
11-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Well, Pats are the favorites to win it all.....anyone who doesn't agree is dreaming.....

Harlan Huckleby
11-04-2007, 06:22 PM
the announcers sound despondant since the Pats took the lead.

BallHawk
11-04-2007, 06:23 PM
And Belichek barely even glances at Dungy.

What a scumbag.

RashanGary
11-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Moss was the difference maker in that game. TAke away those jump balls, and the Colts win by 10.

If Moss's knees hold up, they'll be very hard to stop in the playoffs.

Harlan Huckleby
11-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Moss hits the turf after most catches to prevent getting hit. But maybe he needs to do that to survive, he's awful skinny.

RashanGary
11-04-2007, 06:29 PM
Moss hits the turf after most catches to prevent getting hit. But maybe he needs to do that to survive, he's awful skinny.

yep, I've never seen a WR so great at avoiding any type of meaningfull contact. Things are in slow motion with that guy. He knows exactly where everyone is and he is always in the right position (either to make a play on the ball or to protect himself).

Randy Moss is what happens when supreme football skill and physical dominance meet. I'm more and more sorry that we didn't get him eveyr day. HOnestly, we might have a legit shot at the SB if he was on the Packers.

packinpatland
11-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Damn it.

Harlan Huckleby
11-04-2007, 06:34 PM

yep, I've never seen a WR so great at avoiding any type of meaningfull contact. Things are in slow motion with that guy. He knows exactly where everyone is and he is always in the right position (either to make a play on the ball or to protect himself).

Randy Moss is what happens when supreme football skill and physical dominance meet. I'm more and more sorry that we didn't get him eveyr day. HOnestly, we might have a legit shot at the SB if he was on the Packers.

I'm not sure that Moss would be a key difference, they have good receivers. But they'd be a better team with him. How about adding Adrian Peterson to your wet dream instead?

Harlan Huckleby
11-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Well, maybe the Patriots jet will crash on the flight home.

I wouldn't hope for such a thing, of course. But its something to think about.

RashanGary
11-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Moss has been injured in each of the last two seasons. From what we read in the off season, Moss's knees might not have too many miles left in them. The Pats did a good job of not plyaing him until the regular season when they had to.

If he holds up, they're going to be very hard to stop.

retailguy
11-04-2007, 06:43 PM

Maybe, just maybe if we had a real GM..... :P :shock: :wink:

DISCLAIMER-

I was not in favor of Moss in the offseason and I am not in favor of him now, however, it was too much to pass up to rub JH's nose in the GM job... lol :twisted:

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 06:44 PM

Yup

b bulldog
11-04-2007, 07:07 PM
Actually Welker is the man as far as the Wr's go in this game. He did the underneath stuff and did very well on returns. Moss is effective only if the line gives the QB to get him the ball. Last year I was called out when Brady threw the pick in the playoffs, this year he drove them down the field to get'er done :D This was the Colts chance to go to the SB. The Colts D on turf is crazy good but that speed will be highly nullified in January in Foxboro. The Pats will beat them by 14 in the playoffs. Manning and Brady are both excellent players and they will both probably get another ring before each is done.

GBRulz
11-04-2007, 07:23 PM
It will def be interesting again when these two teams meet up in the playoffs. We very well saw a preview of the AFC Champ game today.

Indy's D is much faster than I ever gave them credit for though.

b bulldog
11-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Their D is awesome on turf but on a cold day, when the field conditions are so so, the Pats WR's will eat up the Colts D. If the Colts had Harrison, I would have thought they would have won this game. Colts defensively are much better than the Pats on turf butr the Pats D isn't built for that.

4and12to12and4
11-04-2007, 07:53 PM
What todays game proved is if you have a great QB (FAVRE) and some offensive weapons, and with Harrison out, our receivers are actually more dangerous than what Manning had to work with, a good defense, ours is better than the Colts IMO, the Pats can be beat, they are not as "great" as everyone in the media makes them out to be. Watch, they will begin to struggle for a few games after this game. Teams will come in with more confidence after seeing them being "human" again. If the Pack can get ANY running game, who knows, this thing is up for grabs. We have a good chance of getting through the NFC this year, the Cowboys are not as good as us, Romo will be overwhelmed if he has to play against his idol and have the type of game he had against the Bills on Monday Night, and TO will be pretty much shut down for the most part, and they DEFINITELY wont run the ball on us. If we keep winning, there is a good chance of us getting to the Superbowl, noone in the NFC is better than us. The Cowboys are overrated. Even though, my Superbowl pick was New England vs. Cowboys, so maybe I'm just full of shit and full of adreneline due to us being 7-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

We are 7-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I'm dreaming, we just keep beating everyone. It's unbelievable. And the funny thing is, we fuck up all the time on play after play, we have yet to really play a good game. Yet, we still keep winning, if we ever get it all together, forget about it. This team has a scary ceiling. As good as we are now with all the faults and weaknesses we can point out is exciting, cuz it's only going to start gelling more and more as we continue this season, and the players confidence level must be unreal, and that's a great advantage to have. I love this year. I hope the Eagles beat the Boys, so we have the best record in the NFC, that would be sick.

Partial
11-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Belichick is such a douche. I hate him. He gave Dungy a dickheaded hand shake.

Brady was jawing at the refs as he was kneeling down.

Get some class. I hope someone tombstone pilesdrives one of those two clowns.

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 08:22 PM
It will def be interesting again when these two teams meet up in the playoffs. We very well saw a preview of the AFC Champ game today.

Indy's D is much faster than I ever gave them credit for though.

Pittsburg might beat Indy in the playoffs. The #2 seed would have to get by Pitt and the #1 seed to get there. Key win for the Pats today

b bulldog
11-04-2007, 08:58 PM
The Colts D is much better than ours, give me a break :? Wayne is better than DD, Adaii is just plain awseome, the Colts Oline is very good and Clark is also very, very good. Even without Harrison, the Colts O is better than ours. The boys are better than us imo but I also thought we'd lose these two games so what do I know.

Deputy Nutz
11-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Two things, Bill B. is a prick, why be an ass to Tony Dunge? He is one of the really good people in the league.

Second thing, Randy Moss's one handed catch going over the middle was a thing of beauty, he reached up and snagged out of the air. Awesome.

MJZiggy
11-04-2007, 10:26 PM
All week the pundits, talking heads and former coaches have been talking about the idea of sending a message to the Pats, possibly a 15-yard variety message. I only saw a couple minutes of the game, but those who watched it, did anything unseemly happen that might qualify as what these folks were describing?

Bretsky
11-04-2007, 10:31 PM
All week the pundits, talking heads and former coaches have been talking about the idea of sending a message to the Pats, possibly a 15-yard variety message. I only saw a couple minutes of the game, but those who watched it, did anything unseemly happen that might qualify as what these folks were describing?

no