PDA

View Full Version : 13 more penalties this week.

Brohm
11-04-2007, 03:51 PM
26 total the last 2 games.

Glad we can overcome them and win but we have to get this sorted.

gbpackfan
11-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Yeah, it's going to bite us in the ass one of these days. They have to get that number cut down.

gbgary
11-04-2007, 03:54 PM
lots of penalties but many are aggressive ones or just bad calls. there aren't that many stupid ones.

ND72
11-04-2007, 03:54 PM
some of our penalties have just been nonsense though. Interference on Woodson was crap. couple holding clals were crap. should have been offensive pass interference on Gonzalez over Hawk, but that's not gonna be called. Refs have been questionable at best in my opinion lately.

FritzDontBlitz
11-04-2007, 04:11 PM
some of our penalties have just been nonsense though. Interference on Woodson was crap. couple holding clals were crap. should have been offensive pass interference on Gonzalez over Hawk, but that's not gonna be called. Refs have been questionable at best in my opinion lately.

The rules keep getting changed to increase scoring. But I agree, the refs have gotten so biased they refuse to call even the most obvious pass interference plays. I think on FOX they were showing all the times Randy Moss gets away with obvious pushoffs to create seperation on end zone TD's.

If they want more scoring in the NFL draft better quarterbacks maybe?

HarveyWallbangers
11-04-2007, 10:58 PM
I have a hard time believing that Harris and Woodson are the only guys hitting receivers down the field. I can take more illegal contact calls against us, but I don't understand how it's rarely called against the teams we're facing. That Woodson call was as bad as it gets. He played great defense, had perfect position on the inside, the ball was thrown inside where he was making a play on it, and Gonzo was the guy that created any contact to stop Chuck from intercepting it.