PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Rodgers Fanclub

BF4MVP
05-10-2006, 05:20 PM
Anyone who wants to be a member of the A-Rod fan club, post here!

Bossman641
05-10-2006, 05:38 PM
I guess I'm as qualified as anyone to join.

Sticking up for him and wanting to give him a chance to prove himself before running him out of town is all that is necessary, right?

Unlike some, I don't feel you can accurately judge a QB until he has at least 20 career attempts. Rodgers currently only has 16 so he still has 4 attempts to prove himself. :mrgreen:

Wow, first a Carroll fan club and now a Rodgers fan club. What other heavily disliked player's club can I join? Is it too late to start a Javon Walker or Mike McKenzie fan club? I know who can be president, Mobb.

esoxx
05-10-2006, 05:59 PM
The Mark Roman fan club is due to show up any time now.

Scott Campbell
05-10-2006, 06:06 PM

Will it require that I resign my membership in the Craig Nall fan club?

BF4MVP
05-10-2006, 06:49 PM
you can be a member of both clubs, I guess

Chubbyhubby
05-10-2006, 08:22 PM
I will join the A-Rod fan club! We will joining the Greg Jennings Fan club. Wait I the President of the Greg Jennings Fan Club I looking for some more members want to join me?

Seriously I think this kid is going to be special in Green and Gold! He even admits he likes going across the middle. He catches everything in sight!

Bretsky
05-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Just say no to AROD :mrgreen:

chain_gang
05-10-2006, 11:55 PM

I'll be a member for sure. A-Rod is going to be then man in due time. He may be a edford QB, but remember the last year of college for him his top 2 or 3 wideouts were down and look at the year he had. People look at the Preseason and say he doesn't have what it takes, however remember the great preseason Kyle Orton had, I don't think he that great of a year. As for the Baltimore game green bay was already dismantled by then, however when Rodgers got in the game I thought he moved the ball down the field very well on the 1 series he got protection, also converted a 4th and long. Granted he through a pick in the endzone, but he'll learn from it. Plus he seems dedicated to improve and become a leader. I'm in his corner for sure. Hopefully he gets this whole year to learn some more as Favre takes Green Bay on a deep playoff run. :D

cosimoto
05-11-2006, 01:57 AM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g183/cosimoto/SamuraiGB7.jpg I can't understand why so many people are unwilling to give AR a fair chance. People forget that Favre's rookie year in Atlanta was not exactly great. He threw 4 passes during the regular season, two of them were incomplete and two were completed to the other team, one was returned for a TD. I don't think too many people were predicting greatness for Favre after his rookie season, obviously nobody in the Falcon organization thought much of him. People need to cut AR some slack. Oh, sign me up for the A-Rod fan club. Do we get t-shirts? Will there be secret handshakes?

swede
05-11-2006, 07:19 AM
September 15th, 2010

Green Bay

Quarterback Brett Favre, after treating Packer fans to the usual off-season of retirement speculation, has now led his team to two straight wins in the 2010 campaign.

Aaron Rodgers has continued to look good in practice.

Chubbyhubby
05-11-2006, 08:33 AM
September 15th, 2010

Green Bay

Quarterback Brett Favre, after treating Packer fans to the usual off-season of retirement speculation, has now led his team to two straight wins in the 2010 campaign.

I wouldn't go that far.. You are saying Favre will be the starter for 4 more years. Thats unrealistic. 2 years tops and even that is a stretch. Look for A-Rod to be running the team no later than 2007.

He is learning from the best in Favre. Don't give up hope yet!

Green Bud Packer
05-11-2006, 08:55 AM
the bulk of "double AA"'s playing time in 06 will come in training camp and pre-season.he'll sit at #2 unless favre gets hurt,yeah right ain't gonna happen, as brunell,detmer,hasselback,and others have done.when brett is ready to turn over the reins of the pack rodgers will be ready and more than competent to win games.count me in as a Aaron rodgers fan.

MJZiggy
05-11-2006, 08:59 AM
Welcome to the forum GBud. I'm holding off for just a little while before jumping on the Rodgers Bus.

GBRulz
05-11-2006, 09:02 AM
Sorry, but my fan club devotion lies with Favre until he's no longer here :mrgreen:

Green Bud Packer
05-11-2006, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm still driving the Brett Favre bus so it'll be a while before i hop on double AA's bus. Though i am a fan of AA.

MadtownPacker
05-13-2006, 11:14 AM
Welcome Green Bud (my favorite).

I have to be a Cali homer so add me to the club. Sitting this season is the best thing for ARod.

RashanGary
05-13-2006, 11:20 AM
I can't join the Rodger club. NFL QB's have to get in there to know what they've got. Harrington was supposed to be a solid NFL player adn look at him. It's just not something you can predict untill they play a couple seasons.

Athletes that play WR or LB are easier to project IMO.

Packers4Ever
05-13-2006, 12:24 PM
September 15th, 2010

Green Bay

----------------------------------------------------------------

Swede, YOU GO, MAN !!! Lol, best optimistic comment I've heard in months.

And Cosimoto has convinced me to join the AR fan club, what the heck, just so we can keep Brett on the field for a couple more years. (at least!) Sign me up, where's the line for free T's ? :lol:

Partial
05-13-2006, 08:00 PM
I can't join the Rodger club. NFL QB's have to get in there to know what they've got. Harrington was supposed to be a solid NFL player adn look at him. It's just not something you can predict untill they play a couple seasons.

Athletes that play WR or LB are easier to project IMO.

Quarterbacks take the most time to develop, though. How many solid (not gun-slinging game changers like the mannings, favre, etc) develop quickly? I think TT is building the defense and OL knowing there's going to be some growing pains when the change is finally made.

Rodgers should be solid. He will have ridden the pine two or three years at that point, and in my opinion there is nothing possibly better than that for a quarterback fresh out of college.

Everyone is talking about Leinart, Cutler and Young, but it would not surprise me that by the time Rodgers has his first start that he is the most polished of them all.