PDA

View Full Version : LJ news-This just in

GoPackGo
11-06-2007, 05:39 PM
MyFox 31 in Denver is reporting that Larry Johnson has suffered a broken bone in his foot and will miss the rest of the season. We have confirmed separately that Johnson is waiting for final confirmation of the news to arrive Wednesday.

Rastak
11-06-2007, 05:45 PM
I knew it was bad when they called a Priest.

:rs:

OS PA
11-06-2007, 06:00 PM
First I lose Marvin Harrison, now I lose Larry Johnson.. i'm doomed.

MTPackerfan
11-06-2007, 06:10 PM
that's too bad for him and the chiefs. Hate to see those season ending injuries for anyone (except maybe Tom Brady or Randy Moss) :wink:

I kid, I kid

Lurker64
11-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Too bad for the Chiefs. The Chiefs have good fans, and also since we beat KC, I wanted them to do very well for the rest of the season because of the Strength of Victory Tiebreaker.

MadtownPacker
11-06-2007, 06:29 PM
I knew this was gonna be a broken bone. After Hawk landed right on it with his shin. As they both fell the foot flopped around kinda funny. Too bad.

OS PA
11-06-2007, 06:40 PM
I knew this was gonna be a broken bone. After Hawk landed right on it with his shin. As they both fell the foot flopped around kinda funny. Too bad.

AJ "The Bone Breaker" Hawk!

HarveyWallbangers
11-06-2007, 09:00 PM

Nice!

Carolina_Packer
11-06-2007, 09:19 PM

Try the veal!

BallHawk
11-06-2007, 09:48 PM
ESPN is reporting that LJ has a foot sprain and is possibly only out for a few weeks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3097173

GoPackGo
11-08-2007, 03:46 PM
here's an update

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2007/11/08/chiefs_statement_on_rb_larry_johnson/

"LJ is making significant improvements"

mmmdk
11-08-2007, 03:56 PM
First I lose Marvin Harrison, now I lose Larry Johnson.. i'm doomed.

First we lose Manhatten then we lose Berlin...or something like that :doh:

]{ilr]3
11-08-2007, 08:03 PM
So why did he not get fined by the NFL for his use of a prop on his TD celebration? :shock:

Thats just nuts how the NFL fines other players for nearly nothing and he can jump up and down in the endzone with a 5 foot flag and stab it into the the ground and get nothing.

The NFL is really pissing me off with there lack of consistancy.

SkinBasket
11-08-2007, 09:08 PM
{ilr]3]So why did he not get fined by the NFL for his use of a prop on his TD celebration? :shock:

Thats just nuts how the NFL fines other players for nearly nothing and he can jump up and down in the endzone with a 5 foot flag and stab it into the the ground and get nothing.

Is it confirmed that he isn't getting fined? Because that really seems impossible. Or does it fall into that "spontaneous celebration" exemption?

MJZiggy
11-08-2007, 09:09 PM
{ilr]3]So why did he not get fined by the NFL for his use of a prop on his TD celebration? :shock:

But he had the right socks and shoes on!! Whyever would they fine him? :roll:

digitaldean
11-08-2007, 09:10 PM

You've got to remember these are the same guys that have their officiating head on TV say, "Yup, they botched that call". But, in the end, they really don't do nothing about it.