PDA

View Full Version : Greg Jennings Fan Club

Chubbyhubby
05-10-2006, 08:27 PM
I know he is only a rookie but he was so impressive during the first minicamp. He caught everything in sight. It's going to be intresting when they play with pads, I am going to say that this kid is going to be special! I am leading this club anyone want to join me?

The Leaper
05-10-2006, 08:30 PM
I'm on the bandwagon. Thompson has done a fine job procuring talent at the top of the draft, and I think Jennings is going to be solidly entrenched as the #3 WR by the time midseason rolls around.

MJZiggy
05-10-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm in.

MJZiggy
05-10-2006, 08:35 PM
Hey, Leaper. Nice to see ya. Welcome to the forum.

The Leaper
05-10-2006, 08:36 PM
I will do my best.

Bretsky
05-10-2006, 08:40 PM
I will do my best.

Welcome again Leaper.

I'll jump on the Jennings Club while it's small so I can get a high ranking postion. I'd like to be the VP of Bullshitting.

Chubbyhubby
05-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Welcome to PackerRats Leaper. Have Fun.

OS PA- El Presidente

Chubby Hubby -President and Assistant WaterBoy

Bretsky- Vice President of Bullshitting

The Leaper- General Manager

MJZiggy- Director of Public Relations

Nick Collins- Treasurer

Outflow- Director of Player Personnel

Madtown Packer- Member

Jack's Smirking Revenge- Promotional Manager

Green Bud Packer- Head of Refreshments (as of first catch down the middle)

Harlan Huckleby- member

anyone else let me know....

PS: Tell me what postion you would like to have

RashanGary
05-10-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm in.

OS PA
05-10-2006, 09:17 PM
I'll Hop on, could I be El Presidente ?

RashanGary
05-10-2006, 09:18 PM
I'll take treasurer

outflow
05-10-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm in at #6.

billy_oliver880
05-10-2006, 09:49 PM
I think I am going to go start my own club...Spitz or Moll....I haven't decided yet.

Chubbyhubby
05-11-2006, 09:20 AM
If Jennings continues to improve I believe he could be a star in this league. Look for him to shine at mid season. I don't think he will be a Donald Driver type but a reliable #2 guy. The thing I really like about the guy is that he is not afraid to catch the ball down the middle. The fact he has subperb route running and hands makes Greg Jennings special.

How is with me on that that assessment?

The Leaper
05-11-2006, 11:09 AM
I actually think Driver and Jennings are very similar receivers...and Jennings probably could be viewed as the eventual replacement for Driver in 2-3 years. Both played for small-time football schools. Both are somewhat undersized for the NFL, but possess above average athleticism in terms of combined speed, strength, and agility. Jennings seems to be more polished coming out of college than Driver was, mainly because Driver was more devoted to track in college than football.

MadtownPacker
05-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Sign me up! Just want to be a general member though cuz when Jennings lights up the NFC North's opposing secondaries this club is gona be gigantic.

Chubbyhubby
05-11-2006, 02:54 PM
I actually think Driver and Jennings are very similar receivers...and Jennings probably could be viewed as the eventual replacement for Driver in 2-3 years. Both played for small-time football schools. Both are somewhat undersized for the NFL, but possess above average athleticism in terms of combined speed, strength, and agility. Jennings seems to be more polished coming out of college than Driver was, mainly because Driver was more devoted to track in college than football.

I agree with you on the comparisons between him and Driver. I was saying the fact that Driver is the #1 reciever now that Walker is gone, Jennings won't be a #1 reciever but perhaps a solid #2 down the road.

jack's smirking revenge
05-11-2006, 02:58 PM
Count me in as part of the Jennings club.

I can be the "They don't call me Bruce" promotional manager.

I think the kid will be special (Since we're the Packers, doesn't that mean he'll injure himself in mini-camp or discover a rare cranial condition that has never been diagnosed before?). Just a hunch.

tyler

Green Bud Packer
05-11-2006, 03:02 PM
i'm gonna wait til i see him haul one down in traffic before i join,then i'd like to be in charge of refreshments.jennings seems to a worthy pick and hopefully he makes us forget about that other guy.

jack's smirking revenge
05-11-2006, 03:09 PM

Great to see you here Leaper! I had the same thought about Rodgers and Driver. I think they're very similar receivers. Heck, if we have three Drivers, we'd have a VERY solid receiving corps--no one flashy, but effective and unspectacular. I'd be OK with that.

Patten and Givens started out that way for the Pats (even though Patten had a flashy year for the Browns). Now, they're a stable part of the Pats WR corps.

tyler

jack's smirking revenge
05-11-2006, 03:42 PM
Hey Chubby, I was totally kidding about the "They Don't Call Me Bruce" piece. Just put me down as promo manager. I'll get him his endorsement deals and SI spreads.

tyler

Chubbyhubby
05-11-2006, 04:16 PM
Hey Chubby, I was totally kidding about the "They Don't Call Me Bruce" piece. Just put me down as promo manager. I'll get him his endorsement deals and SI spreads.

tyler

I thought that was pretty funny!! Alright just remember to give me some of the $$$ when you deal with these people I am the President of this club!

Chubbyhubby
05-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Madtown Packer do you want to make Greg Jennings Website? This one is awesome just a thought let me know....

Harlan Huckleby
05-11-2006, 05:41 PM
I'm interested in joining the Jennings Fanclub. But right now, I couldn't pick him out of police lineup that included Peter Jennings and Waylon Jennings.

Shouldn't we wait until he has a catch in preseason?

Well, OK, I'll join. But just so I know what I'm getting into, a few background questions. Does he have a clean criminal record? Did he play Division I, II or III college ball?

Scott Campbell
05-11-2006, 07:20 PM
I'm interested in joining the Jennings Fanclub. But right now, I couldn't pick him out of police lineup that included Peter Jennings and Waylon Jennings.

It's easy. Look for the guy with a pulse.

Charles Woodson
05-11-2006, 09:26 PM

OS PA- El Presidente

Nick Collins- Treasurer

Madtown Packer- Member

Harlan Huckleby- member

Can i still get Secretary?

b bulldog
05-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Way to early for all of this

OS PA
05-12-2006, 02:49 AM

tyler

Please no SI spreads, if he makes the cover he'll be out of football in half a year.

http://i.timeinc.net/subs2/images/si/sistore/products/2005/0808_mid.JPG

Not sure if any of you have heard about the Cover Curse, but this was the cover last year during training camp, kinda eery isn't it?

Ahman Green, Najeh Davenport, and Chris Robertson, all three Running backs ended the season on IR. I don't want any of our Packers on that damn cover! Lol.

Chubbyhubby
05-12-2006, 08:19 AM

OS PA- El Presidente

Chain_Gang- Vice President of Marketing

Nick Collins- Treasurer/Secretary

Madtown Packer- Member

Harlan Huckleby- member

Can i still get Secretary?

Chubbyhubby
05-12-2006, 08:25 AM
Way to early for all of this

That could very posibly be true but if he pans out like people are saying giving high praise and everything this fan club is going to skyrocket! Come on b buldog come aboard the GJ fan club!

The Leaper
05-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Sure it is early!

What credit do you get for waiting for a guy to prove himself before you hop on his bandwagon? This is like buying a penny stock...and I'm buying Greg Jennings in fistfuls.

Chubbyhubby
05-12-2006, 09:03 AM

tyler

Please no SI spreads, if he makes the cover he'll be out of football in half a year.

http://i.timeinc.net/subs2/images/si/sistore/products/2005/0808_mid.JPG

Not sure if any of you have heard about the Cover Curse, but this was the cover last year during training camp, kinda eery isn't it?

Ahman Green, Najeh Davenport, and Chris Robertson, all three Running backs ended the season on IR. I don't want any of our Packers on that damn cover! Lol.

I have heard of the SI curse! It sure came true last year. I am with you about not having any Packers on that cover. Perhaps the Bears D? Anyway, we are getting alot of people on Greg Jennings Fan Club! Lets hope he can break the Rookie WR curse! Their haven't been that many rookie WR for the Packers that have done well in their first year, It's time change that this year.

chain_gang
05-12-2006, 05:07 PM
I'd like to join the fanclub. Jennings is going to be the best WR to come out of the whole 2006 draft class. Hopefully he'll contribute right away. Great pick by TT. I'd like to jump on the bandwagon early.

RashanGary
05-12-2006, 05:20 PM
I have a pretty good feeling about Greg Jennings. I watch him play and he has a great feel for the game of football. His ball skills are incredible. I think people forget that he runs a 4.42 40 and had a 36.5" vertical jump. This kid isn't some try hard Rudy like Antonio Chatman. Jennings is fast, explosive and has top notch football skills like route running, hands and body control. Add to that his incredible work ethic and top level production and you have a pretty sure thing prospect IMHO.

It may be early, but I have a lot of confidence that Greg Jennings will be a great Packer.

RashanGary
05-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Jennings is going to be the best WR to come out of the whole 2006 draft class.

It wouldn't surprise me. I think Holmes is a hell of a player so it's tough to say but he has all the skills to be.

Harlan Huckleby
05-12-2006, 05:28 PM
I heard that Jennings grew up in a log cabin. At night, he would blow-out the kerosene lamps, and he was so quick that he could get under the covers before the room got dark. One stormy night, lightening struck an Oak tree, and Greg ran outside and caught the falling tree, saving the cabin and the lives of his whole family.

I just know that kid is gonna be special.

chain_gang
05-12-2006, 05:31 PM
Yeah could be a tossup between Holmes and Jennings, but I just have a feeling Jennings is going to be something special. Also, he gets to learn from one of the hardest working receivers in the game in DD, That should him become great.

RashanGary
05-12-2006, 05:34 PM
I heard that Jennings grew up in a log cabin. At night, he would blow-out the kerosene lamps, and he was so quick that he could get under the covers before the room got dark. One stormy night, lightening struck an Oak tree, and Greg ran outside and caught the falling tree, saving the cabin and the lives of his whole family.

I just know that kid is gonna be special.

A little sarcasm :roll:

In this day of high volue internet usage a person can watch clips of their teams new players and read info from top level scouts and ex-personal members. We have a fair amount of info on many of these players and we get the oppertunity to hear them speak and so on. I don't think a prediction based on past play and opinions of scouts ect..is a complete shot in the dark like you're suggesting. Maybe 10 years ago but today is a very different media era.

Harlan Huckleby
05-12-2006, 05:35 PM
don't be defensive, NC. just goofing around.

Chubbyhubby
05-12-2006, 09:09 PM
I have the same feeling chain_gang about Jennings he could be the best WR in this year's class. I sure liked how TT made a bad situation with JWalker turn into 4 draft picks getting Colledge, Jennings, Hodge and Jolly. Pretty decent job. 3 out the four can make an impact right away.

Harlan Huckleby
05-12-2006, 09:15 PM
how TT made a bad situation with JWalker turn into 4 draft picks getting Colledge, Jennings, Hodge and Jolly.

I have read several times that TT turned the #2 into 3 or 4 picks, but that was a complicated deal. Didn't he trade down with BOTH 2nd round picks?

Doesn't matter, but I think this Miracle has been exaggerated.

RashanGary
05-12-2006, 10:14 PM
1. Thompson traded Javon Walker for # 37

2. Thompson traded # 37 for # 47 and #93. He also flopped 5th round picks losing 10 slots late in the draft. Giving up # 139 for # 148.

3. Thompson traded # 93 for # 109 and 183.

4. Thompson traded #109 for # 115 and #185

When everything is said and done, Thompson gave up Javon Walker and flopped 5th round picks with Atlanta to get a total of 5 picks.

# 47 = Darryn Colledge
# 115 = Will Blackmon
# 148 = Ingle Martin
# 183 = Johnny Jolly
#185 = Tyrone Culver

He gave up

#37 = Chad Jackson
# 139 = Quinn Ojinnaka, OG

He gave up 2 players for 5 players.

RashanGary
05-12-2006, 10:16 PM
The short story is that he got Colledge, Blackmon, Jolly and Culver for Javon Walker and switched Ojinnaka for Ingle Martin.

Guiness
05-12-2006, 11:42 PM
switched Ojinnaka for Ingle Martin.

Switched, or maybe he wanted Martin all along, and figured on him still being there.

I tend to think the same thing about the 37th pick. He wanted Jennings, and with Chad Jackson still on the board, knew he could afford to move down because CJ would go first.

Of course, maybe I'm just hopeful and giving him way too much credit!

MadtownPacker
05-13-2006, 12:46 AM
Polar Bears have to be wise to last long in such a cold place.

RashanGary
05-13-2006, 01:02 AM
I added it on anohter thread but had GB given in to Walker and paid him up front, they would have had less money for FA's. In that case GB woudln't have been able to afford Woodson.

You could probably add Woodson to the list of Players GB got in return for playing hardball with Javon.

Partial
05-13-2006, 01:28 AM
Javon is only making 2 mil this year. It's one a one year deal with club options

motife
05-13-2006, 05:10 AM
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/31/318823.jpg

Greg Jennings

Bretsky
05-13-2006, 07:43 AM
I added it on anohter thread but had GB given in to Walker and paid him up front, they would have had less money for FA's. In that case GB woudln't have been able to afford Woodson.

You could probably add Woodson to the list of Players GB got in return for playing hardball with Javon.

That's some very bias logic; TT could easily have signed Walker and made that Woodson money into a bonus rather than a front loaded big deal.

chain_gang
05-13-2006, 09:18 AM

That's some very bias logic; TT could easily have signed Walker and made that Woodson money into a bonus rather than a front loaded big deal.

Now I wouldn't say they wouldn't have been able to afford Woodson if they signed Walker, but the odds of TT going after someone that high priced in FA is probably very slim. Honestly, I love watching offenses score some points, but a just loaded offense will never be enough to win a super bowl, whereas a loaded D can be.

RashanGary
05-13-2006, 10:08 AM
No matter how you cut it, Walker wanted at least 7 mil average over his big deal. 7 x 5 = 35 million.

Losing Walker not only gained the picks but it gained 35 million dollars over 5 years. Maybe it wouldn't have hit right this minute, I think he wanted GB to pay it right away though.

No matter how you cut it, GB has a lot more $$ to spend on other players because Javon was going to want top 5 money. You can put Woodson to the list. You can put someone in the future to the list but no matter how you cut it, we would have eventually had ot pay Javon top dollar and now we can buy a different star player instead.

It is a fact unless you think Javon was going to stay in GB for a couple mil per year. So fro the sake of arguement, I throw Wooson on that list becuase he is making about what Javon wants. Woodson is making a little less so we should probably say Woodson and Pickett instead of Javon.

RashanGary
05-13-2006, 10:20 AM
The more I think about it, I wasn't really being fair. You have to subtract what the rookies who took Javons place are going to make. When you do that, it's not 35 - 40 mil over 5 years. It's more like 15 over 5 years. So you could say we got 5 picks for 2 players and 15 mil. To put the 15 mil in perspective, it was like getting Pickett on top of the picks even though it probably won't be Pickett but someone similar over the next couple years.

MadtownPacker
05-13-2006, 11:08 AM
I dont care how much money was saved.

It doesnt matter if you think walker/traitor is going to be as good as in 2004. No one can deny he had become a cancer.

TT did what he had to do and regardless of what that clown walker does in a donkey suit the Packers got something out of it.

Of course I want to see him fail.

RashanGary
05-13-2006, 11:18 AM
I think it matters Mad...When you break down what the Packers got for Walker you have to include what the saved in cap space.

MadtownPacker
05-13-2006, 11:26 AM
I think it matters Mad...When you break down what the Packers got for Walker you have to include what the saved in cap space. Yes, of course the moneys matters. What I meant is that walker had to go. Burned bridges are hard to cross. Just nice that the team didnt take it in the keister.

Chubbyhubby
05-13-2006, 12:17 PM
I think it matters Mad...When you break down what the Packers got for Walker you have to include what the saved in cap space. Yes, of course the moneys matters. What I meant is that walker had to go. Burned bridges are hard to cross. Just nice that the team didnt take it in the keister.

I agree, Walker was a Cancer and was not welcome anymore. MM stressed "Packer People" several times and the FA's and rookies show that. How I look at if Walker stayed he would have been our version of the TO fiasco. He even had the same agent as TO. We are a rebuilding and we needed to go forward.

Bretsky
05-13-2006, 12:55 PM
The more I think about it, I wasn't really being fair. You have to subtract what the rookies who took Javons place are going to make. When you do that, it's not 35 - 40 mil over 5 years. It's more like 15 over 5 years. So you could say we got 5 picks for 2 players and 15 mil. To put the 15 mil in perspective, it was like getting Pickett on top of the picks even though it probably won't be Pickett but someone similar over the next couple years.

If we throw our Packer bias out the window, we'd all agree that you need to find a way to keep your own stars if possible because they are few are far between.

Harlan Huckleby
05-13-2006, 01:04 PM
The Javon Walker Story is still being written. I don't expect much from him next fall, but then he'll have about 3 prime years left. If he returns to his 2004 form, he'll collect the big pay checks and be remembered as a special NFL player. Or not.

Partial
05-13-2006, 01:21 PM
It'll be interesting to see if they keep him next year if he doesn't have a big year. He's got some huge bonuses coming. Wouldn't it be something if somehow he ends up back in green bay giving denver the big triple H suck it?

RashanGary
05-13-2006, 01:28 PM
If we throw our Packer bias out the window, we'd all agree that you need to find a way to keep your own stars if possible because they are few are far between.

Like H.H. said, it's still being written. You don't know how he's going to play and I don't think he will ever be worht the $$ he's going to get after this season. In the end, it doesn't look too painfull to me.

If we get 2 starters as draft picks and antoher starter with the FA money that we saved then it looks like a push to me. 3 players = 1 playmaker.

If College, Blackmon, Jolly and Culver fall on thier faces then it was a horrible deal. If 2 of them are good starters then it looks good. No matter what happens they saved a lot of money.

I would rather have Walker I guess but it's not as onesides as you would like to make it out to be Bretsky. You have to think about everything we would lose by showing him the $$. We would have 4 less draft picks and a lot less money. It's not like we just lost Walker and have nothing to show for it.

Time will be the only true teller. If I use my crystal ball, I see a couple of those players turning out.

Bretsky
05-13-2006, 02:06 PM

Like H.H. said, it's still being written. You don't know how he's going to play and I don't think he will ever be worht the $$ he's going to get after this season. In the end, it doesn't look too painfull to me.

If we get 2 starters as draft picks and antoher starter with the FA money that we saved then it looks like a push to me. 3 players = 1 playmaker.

If College, Blackmon, Jolly and Culver fall on thier faces then it was a horrible deal. If 2 of them are good starters then it looks good. No matter what happens they saved a lot of money.

I would rather have Walker I guess but it's not as onesides as you would like to make it out to be Bretsky. You have to think about everything we would lose by showing him the $$. We would have 4 less draft picks and a lot less money. It's not like we just lost Walker and have nothing to show for it.

Time will be the only true teller. If I use my crystal ball, I see a couple of those players turning out.

I hope your crystal ball works. And I'm not saying it's completely one sided; but I subscribe to the Cliff Cristl and Wist views that if you have a stud playmaker that you can possibly build your team around, you do everything to keep him. I'd rather have a couple stars to start because you can always find the surrounding cast Wist refers to as "just a guy".

Now if Colledge turns out to be Wahle and Blackmond Nick Collins, we surely got ourselves a nice deal. Time will tell.

B

RashanGary
05-13-2006, 02:10 PM
I see the point...I would have wanted Walker to stay but he's so darn crazy. It's tough to know what you were going to get with that wacko :)...

I guess we'll see what happens. I do kind of hope for the best and I think I usually lean t'ward optimism.

chain_gang
05-13-2006, 02:15 PM

I hope your crystal ball works. And I'm not saying it's completely one sided; but I subscribe to the Cliff Cristl and Wist views that if you have a stud playmaker that you can possibly build your team around, you do everything to keep him. I'd rather have a couple stars to start because you can always find the surrounding cast Wist refers to as "just a guy".

Now if Colledge turns out to be Wahle and Blackmond Nick Collins, we surely got ourselves a nice deal. Time will tell.

B

I don't know how you can build around a star receiver, Most superstar receivers are egomaniacs. You cannot build your team around a selfish player. We don't even know if Walker is that stud playmaker anyways, He had one good year, but he also had some help, in a good running game, DD, and Brett Favre. Yeah he can jump, he can run, but your abilities will only carry you so far, eventually it turns more and more into your mental abilities. Does Walker have that I don't know, but I say we'll find out in 2 or 3 years. I say that because that's why his payday kicks in. This year he's still playing for that contract.

MadtownPacker
05-13-2006, 06:54 PM
I subscribe to the Cliff Cristl and Wist views that if you have a stud playmaker that you can possibly build your team around, you do everything to keep him."

They did. DD is still on the team. :mrgreen:

But really, build around a WR? And one that is a wannabe owens? Hell no. The puppet had to go.

Chubbyhubby
09-06-2006, 09:42 AM
How many people want to hop on the Bandwagon?

I never doubted that he was going to be impressive. But starting along side Donald Driver WOW!!

packers04
09-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Hey, Western Michigan student here, i went to school with Greg and am awaiting my 85 jersey to come in the mail as we speak. Greg is a special player, but more importantly a special person. hes a great guy who will be very very special in this league for the next decade. Trust me, He will set the packer record books on FIRE. and i mean FIRE. I live in Kalamazoo, MI and when i saw the packers (my favorite team) drafted him, my eyes lit up like diamonds.. it was an awesome feeling. Any draft that gets us Hawk, Jennings and Abdul Hodge in it, is a team on the rise in a big way. i cant wait to watch jennings and the rest of the crew get to work this season.

Chubbyhubby
09-06-2006, 10:15 AM
Welcome to Packer Rats packers04!

That is so cool. He is going to be special thats for sure. This team is rebuilding but are getting very solid young stars. They are on the rise watch out NFL here come THE PACK!

Tarlam!
09-06-2006, 01:17 PM
I can't 'member if I'm a member! I wanna be one though!!!!

mission
09-06-2006, 01:21 PM
I was on a business... erm... vacation in Acapulco this weekend and talking football with some associates. The topic of Greg Jennings came up and I told them I'm the president of his fanclub...

... then I saw this thread. :sad:

A bit late. :razz:

MJZiggy
09-06-2006, 01:23 PM
I'm sure they'll find a wonderful executive position for you.

CaptainKickass
09-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Hmmm.....

Got room for a Captain on this bandwagon?

If so - I'm jumping on!

:mrgreen: :D

Tarlam!
09-06-2006, 03:57 PM
I'm sure they'll find a wonderful executive position for you.

That's more than I'd hoped for, but, Executive Doorman to the Executive Lounge of the only OFFICIAL PR Jennings Fan Club would look awefully good on my business card!

MJZiggy
09-06-2006, 04:30 PM
How would you FIT that onto your business card?? :razz:

mission
09-06-2006, 04:53 PM
How would you FIT that onto your business card?? :razz:

four lines and elipses... :D

GBRulz
09-06-2006, 05:44 PM
jennings needs a hair and makeup artist for his personal appearances, right? :wink:

MJZiggy
09-06-2006, 07:28 PM
I doubt it, he's kinda pretty in his own right, but I'm sure there are other services you could offer.

Not THOSE services you perverts!! :oops:

GBRulz
09-06-2006, 07:30 PM
getting powdered up is necessary for the camera as shiny faces are a no-no Ask Brett :wink:

BananaMan
09-06-2006, 07:32 PM
I'll apply for Lobbyist.

Chubbyhubby
09-06-2006, 10:15 PM

OS PA- El Presidente

Nick Collins(Greg Jennings) - Treasurer

Madtown Packer- Member

Harlan Huckleby- member

Tarlam!- Member

GBrulz- Makeup artist

Tony Tokes- Executive Doorman to the Executive Lounge to the OFFICIAL Greg Jennings Fan Club

Bananaman- Lobbyist

outflow
09-24-2006, 07:02 PM
As Member No. 6 I feel its time for a little celebration.

3 Rec. 101 yards 1TD

75 yard touchdown reception.

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 07:15 PM
Hey, it's his first 100 yard game. Won't be the last... :mrgreen:

GBRulz
09-24-2006, 07:26 PM
I wonder who got to keep the ball from his TD today. Brett's #400

billy_oliver880
09-24-2006, 07:38 PM
I wonder who got to keep the ball from his TD today. Brett's #400

The vet of course. :D

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 07:47 PM
He's getting such a collection of them, that maybe he gives this one to the kid? I mean after all there are so many footballs laying around the house...

billy_oliver880
09-24-2006, 07:49 PM
He's getting such a collection of them, that maybe he gives this one to the kid? I mean after all there are so many footballs laying around the house...

True but thats number 400...thats big you know?

MJZiggy
09-24-2006, 08:05 PM
I know. But he's got 100 and 200 and 300 and probably one or two from the "Big Irv" game and SuperBowl balls and playoff balls and the first and then he's gonna have to keep room in the case for #421. And I'm sure I've missed a ton of big balls, but who knows. Maybe he hung onto this one.