PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Schedule

HarveyWallbangers
11-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Home schedule looks easier than the road schedule.

Peeking ahead to 2008

The 2007 season is only half over, but it’s never too early to peek ahead to 2008. According to the NFL scheduling formula, here is how next season’s Packers’ schedule shapes up:

Home
Falcons
Panthers
Texans
Colts
Bears
Lions
Vikings
Cowboys*

Away
Saints
Buccaneers
Jaguars
Titans
Bears
Lions
Vikings
Seahawks*

*The Packers have two undetermined opponents, one at home and one on the road. They will host the first-place team in the NFC East, which right now would be the Dallas Cowboys. They will hit the road to face the first-place team in the NFC West, which as it stands now is the Seattle Seahawks.

-- Mike Vandermause, mvandermause@greenbaypressgazette.com

packinpatland
11-07-2007, 01:24 PM
I think we should start picking out PR game to go to!

swede
11-07-2007, 01:26 PM
The Texans game will be quite a reunion.

MJZiggy
11-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Maybe we should go to the Texans game to watch the current Packers play the former ones... :)

mmmdk
11-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Maybe we should go to the Texans game to watch the current Packers play the former ones... :)

LOL - Super funny :lol:

Tarlam!
11-07-2007, 02:51 PM

LOL - Super funny :lol:

Hilarious.

I think it's a GREAT idea!!!

Partial
11-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Cowboys.

Tarlam!
11-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Cowboys.

Harv', as thread owner can you edit a poll into this one for "early preferences not based on timing" ?

If not, start a new thread/poll. I would do it, I'm not being lazy, but, I don't wanna steal your deserved glory!

The Leaper
11-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Here's hoping to a December matchup with the Colts.

packinpatland
11-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............Colts.........December. .........????

Let's not.

MJZiggy
11-07-2007, 04:46 PM
Cowboys.

Getting tickets to that one would be quite similar to getting tickets to the Bears was this year...It would be a great game to watch, but I'm not enthused about the idea of using it as the Posters Game (unless you're buying my ticket, of course)

MJZiggy
11-07-2007, 04:52 PM
If we start running polls now, are we gonna have a bunch of people voting in polls who don't actually go to the game? As I recall, there were a lot more votes in last year's poll than people who attended...

Bretsky
11-07-2007, 05:21 PM
If we start running polls now, are we gonna have a bunch of people voting in polls who don't actually go to the game? As I recall, there were a lot more votes in last year's poll than people who attended...

Hopefully the yahoo's that attend won't be responsible for another loss :lol:

MJZiggy
11-07-2007, 05:24 PM
That's easy. Mad just cannot attend any Niners games.

mmmdk
11-07-2007, 05:26 PM
I guarantee a win.

packinpatland
11-07-2007, 06:01 PM
After being at a home game, the PR game in Oct, that was HOT, the thought of going to one in Dec. just doesn't have the same appeal. (Age has something to do with it) I really don't want to freeze my *&% off.................altho I probably should. :roll:

oregonpackfan
11-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Cowboys.

Getting tickets to that one would be quite similar to getting tickets to the Bears was this year...It would be a great game to watch, but I'm not enthused about the idea of using it as the Posters Game (unless you're buying my ticket, of course)

I think MJZiggy makes a strong point here. We could get far more posters to get tickets to the game if we did the Houston game.

PIP also makes a good point about avoiding the December game. I attended the Packer-Jacksonville game a couple of years ago in December. It was a night game where the temperature was 12 degrees at game time with a wind chill of -5! It was just too damn cold for those of us who have been away from Wisconsin for several years. :oops:

The Leaper
11-08-2007, 08:20 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............Colts.........December. .........????

Let's not.

I'm saying I want the Packers to play the Colts in December, so Peyton has to toss the ball around in the cold weather rather than in nice weather...not that the Rat Outing happen in December.

packinpatland
11-08-2007, 08:53 AM
Now, that makes sense.