PDA

View Full Version : Packer/Viking Q & A

MJZiggy
11-08-2007, 04:29 PM
by Rastak and Partial

A Packer fan and a Viking fan join forces to answer questions about this week’s match up between the Packers and the Vikings...To read it, click here! (www.packerrats.com)

the_idle_threat
11-08-2007, 06:12 PM
Good stuff. Well done, guys!

oregonpackfan
11-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Excellent work, guys! Perhaps you will become the PackerRats version of "Siskel and Ebert!"

Rastak
11-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Excellent work, guys! Perhaps you will become the PackerRats version of "Siskel and Ebert!"

Actually I think it's kind of a cool format. We stole it from scout.com who will have the regular beat guys trade questions before the week and call it "behind enemy lines". 5 questions traded to the other guy. I find it fun to read and informative on scout.com so I'm glad you liked the PackerRats version.

Partial
11-08-2007, 09:28 PM
I like the format as well. That was pretty cool. At the time I answered the questions I had no idea they were from Ras. I thought Ziggy was just whipping up an article.

Rastak
11-08-2007, 09:33 PM
I like the format as well. That was pretty cool. At the time I answered the questions I had no idea they were from Ras. I thought Ziggy was just whipping up an article.

Nice take on Favre, I agree with it. If the team is doing well, he isn't going anywhere.

MadtownPacker
11-08-2007, 11:15 PM
That was good shizze. Had I not known the names I would have thought it was 2 guys with credibility. Excellent analysis.

the_idle_threat
11-09-2007, 03:31 AM
That was good shizze. Had I not known the names I would have thought it was 2 guys with credibility. Excellent analysis.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pacopete4
11-10-2007, 07:49 PM
makes u realize that there are some people qualified to be a sports writer right here in the forums.. it'd be nice if espn, fox, or cbs realized u didnt have to play pro football to know what ur talking about and give good incite