PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys!

Tony Oday
11-08-2007, 10:57 PM
It doesnt matter to me how the rest of the year goes DAMN THIS IS FUN!

Favre: remember two years ago? Neither does anyone else!

RBs: Well Hall and Grant are fun. The rest of you hit people when you run! :)

WR: WHAT THE F! You guys are kciking the crap out of opposing Secondaries. This is fricken amazing! Jennings deep threat, Driver hands of glue, Jones loving the slants and roll outs, KR good luck getting in this group :) Heck even Martin looks decent.

TE: Lee wow thats for stepping the game up!

OL: SHAPE UP! you will play better and we know it!

DL: Impossible for you to play better, The entire defense is feeding off of you. Kamp, Williams, Jenkins, KGB, Picket, Jolly heck you could put the fricken gatorade cooler in there and the way our line is playing nobody would notice!

LB: Barnett, So how will you like Hawaii. I suggest Halivea Joes great Beef Satay :) Hawk thanks for getting gritty and not bitching because you do the work that doesnt show up on a stat line. Popp well that is what you have been doing popping people.

CB: Shut down...nuff said.

S: banged up and hitting hard. I think you guys are playing well and this week is a HUGE test.

ST: Good kicking decent returns and only Woodson has fumbled.

Coaching: my god...Im not smart enough with football or clasical knowledge to even state how good you have been coaching.

I am having a ton of fun so thanks!

GrnBay007
11-08-2007, 11:04 PM
NICE!!! and DITTO!! :D

Tarlam!
11-09-2007, 09:15 AM
Post of the season so far by Tony O! Well done. The only thing missing were declarations of love for TT and Andy Brandt.!

Heck, even the botched changing of the Harlan guard did nothing to disrupt on the field.

WELL DONE PACKERS ORGANIZATION!

Tony Oday
11-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Ya know I am a backer of TT but until he puts an O line that is top 5 in the NFL He isnt done :)

MJZiggy
11-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Well, I don't recall anyone saying anything about done... :)

PackerTimer
11-09-2007, 05:10 PM
It doesnt matter to me how the rest of the year goes DAMN THIS IS FUN!

Favre: remember two years ago? Neither does anyone else!

RBs: Well Hall and Grant are fun. The rest of you hit people when you run! :)

WR: WHAT THE F! You guys are kciking the crap out of opposing Secondaries. This is fricken amazing! Jennings deep threat, Driver hands of glue, Jones loving the slants and roll outs, KR good luck getting in this group :) Heck even Martin looks decent.

TE: Lee wow thats for stepping the game up!

OL: SHAPE UP! you will play better and we know it!

DL: Impossible for you to play better, The entire defense is feeding off of you. Kamp, Williams, Jenkins, KGB, Picket, Jolly heck you could put the fricken gatorade cooler in there and the way our line is playing nobody would notice!

LB: Barnett, So how will you like Hawaii. I suggest Halivea Joes great Beef Satay :) Hawk thanks for getting gritty and not bitching because you do the work that doesnt show up on a stat line. Popp well that is what you have been doing popping people.

CB: Shut down...nuff said.

S: banged up and hitting hard. I think you guys are playing well and this week is a HUGE test.

ST: Good kicking decent returns and only Woodson has fumbled.

Coaching: my god...Im not smart enough with football or clasical knowledge to even state how good you have been coaching.

I am having a ton of fun so thanks!

Damn, it sure has been fun, hasn't it? The last two games have been two of the most exciting games I have watched in a long time. Throwing game winning and go ahead long balls in overtime and the fourth quarter. Old #4 said it best after the Denver game, "that was fun."

oregonpackfan
11-09-2007, 05:45 PM
The surprising Packers have a 7-1 first half of the season! Who woudda thunk it? :)

woodbuck27
11-09-2007, 07:12 PM
The surprising Packers have a 7-1 first half of the season! Who woudda thunk it? :)

TRULY OUTSTANDING play fr. Brett Favre and that takes the pressure off the rest of the team and MM and his coaching staff.

if Tom Brady is the shoe in pick for MVP then the runner up looks like FAVRE to me and he's the second best QB stat wise in the NFL and BEST in the NFC.

He is serious and won't be denied.The LEGEND GROWS!!

Favre has always been our best chance to win any game and how far may it go?

The DL is great.

We have a solid group of receivers and Donald Lee has made some decent gains.

The LBers led by Barnett are decent and our secondary is playing quite well also.

This has been so very exciting as it shouldn't have been 7-1 but here we are and WOW!

GO PACK GO!