PDA

View Full Version : The Pain Will Continue?????

packinpatland
11-09-2007, 06:51 AM
This kind of pain we can all deal with.............what's he writing about?????

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21689907/

4. The pain will continue for Brett Favre as the Packers continue to struggle.

After the writing had been put on the wall in big, bold letters, Favre has defied the experts by having a renaissance season. Favre has led the Packers to first place in the NFC North with a 7-1 record and he has avoided the interceptions that have plagued him in previous seasons. Favre is completing 66.6 percent of his passes and has a 13-8 interception percentage. Favre has gotten with head coach Mike McCarthy’s program and has taken far fewer chances than he had done previously.

cpk1994
11-09-2007, 07:28 AM
He is reviewing predictions that were made at the beginning of the season.

Tarlam!
11-09-2007, 09:05 AM
He is reviewing predictions that were made at the beginning of the season.

Yeah, the headline was the pre-season spin from all the experts. The writing is the present state of the team.

It's good that they are prepared to admit they screwed up, but I would have had us rated #1!

Lurker64
11-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Yeah the article starts with the predictions they missed. We're right between "the Pats will struggle on defense" and "the Lions will collapse, yet again." (Why do you even make that second prediction? Most years it's a given so you don't need to say it, but if you say it and you're wrong you look like a fool.)

Tarlam!
11-09-2007, 10:41 AM
(Why do you even make that second prediction? Most year's it's a given so you don't need to say it, but if you say it and you're wrong you look like a fool.

Now and then, I laugh at some of the posts. I rolled my insides at this nugget - THANK YOU! BOMNF!!!!