PDA

View Full Version : PackerRat Predictions - Week 10

MJZiggy
11-10-2007, 08:37 AM
NFL Week 10 is filled with a lot of winnable home games which will make for a very difficult week for us office pool (arm chair) quarterbacks. Last week...Get the predictions here! (www.packerrats.com)

Fosco33
11-10-2007, 10:46 AM
Congrats to me for hitting 2K posts (again). That's only good luck for pick 'em and a Packers W.

Now... if the Badgers lose to the Wolverines, we're in good shape -- haven't had a weekend when both teams won (or lost) in a while 8-)

MadtownPacker
11-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Barely at 2K? What a wuss. :D

I like this weeks picks but I say the big upset will be the bears beating the raiders. :lol:

Fosco33
11-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Cle, Den, Wash, CAR, STL, JAX, Miami all leading.

If that holds true, I'm 1 of 8 - Pathetic. Terrible. Who are these teams - they should have identity by now (Saints, Steelers, Titans, Eagles) -

DOH

Fosco33
11-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Wow - I needed all those comebacks (4) to make it even a 'so-so' week. What a Sunday (Pit, Atl, Phi, Buf) - can't wait to see the highlights!

woodbuck27
11-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Brutal week pour moi in the Pickem and the front runners are getting out there like a couple of Kenyan's in a Marthon Race.

The rabbits are getting far ahead.

Time to think about gambling but just a wee bit.

It's all in the upsets.At least that's what I'm thinking unless the roof falls in on those front runners.

It happenened like that last season.

Ask Ballhawk and Essox. Definite whoops factors. :)

Rams over the Saints (uhhh! There's a surprize)and look at Indy and , the COLTS trailing 23-7 in the 2nd QTR @ San Diego.OUCH!

I should have known that the Jag's were due over the Titans.

Detroit losing to the Card's was a bit surprizing to me as well.Good for us though.

PACKERS now up two (2) games in the NFCN. :)

PACKERS FOREVER !