PDA

View Full Version : ?? ALL SPORTS WEEKEND ??---PR GAME ??

Bretsky
11-11-2007, 07:03 AM
This weekend I am on my annual All Sports Weekend with da former college buddies. One flew in from New York and one came from Chicago.

Friday night we saw the Badgers Hockey Team kick the #4 ranked team in the nation's (University of North Dakota) arse

Saturday we went to see the WI Badgers Football Team beat Michigan

Now the most important task, Sunday, we are going to the Packers Minnesota game in hopes of coming back 3-0 on the win side.

GOT ME THINKING
One of the best college stadiums to attend in the Nation is Camp Randall.

Wondering if anybody, or everybody, would consider Packaging a Badger game and Packer game the same weekend for our annual outing ?

Maybe this is nuts to package the two; but it'd be dam fun :lol:

OK, off to Lambeau; Have a Great Day !!

B

packinpatland
11-11-2007, 07:45 AM
"OK, off to Lambeau; Have a Great Day !! "

Do you have ANY idea how jealous I am?????
Have a great time..........will be scanning the crowd looking for you!

GBRulz
11-11-2007, 07:51 AM
B, that sounds like a really fun weekend. Let's finish off the hat trick (I know, wrong sport)

I'm also going to the game today. We'll be tailgating in the Sideline Sports Bar lot. I'll give you a ring later on....

RashanGary
11-11-2007, 07:52 AM
Have a great time.

Wisconsin days don't get much better than that.

superfan
11-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Wow, B, what a great weekend!

I also vote for the Badger/Packer doubleheader. I've done that before, and it's a blast.

VegasPackFan
11-12-2007, 05:24 PM
My wife mentioned to me this weekend that maybe we could make an annual trip to GB the weekend before Thanksgiving. We always take that week off of work and fly to Chicago to see family. If they would be playing the Sunday before, we could drive up for the game. This would really be cool.

I will be pushing to do that next year.

Freak Out
11-12-2007, 05:26 PM
You hit the trifecta Bretsky! Lucky turtle....

oregonpackfan
11-12-2007, 05:37 PM
[quote="Bretsky

/quote]

Bretsky,

It would be great fun but I don't think I could handle both games on the same weekend.

The PackerRats Gathering I wiped me out. Attending two games on the same weekend would probably have me shipped back to Oregon in a coffin! :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
11-12-2007, 06:07 PM
don't say that, Oregon. We could have services for you here in WI.

HarveyWallbangers
11-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Friday night we saw the Badgers Hockey Team kick the #4 ranked team in the nation's (University of North Dakota) arse

Split.

Partial
11-12-2007, 11:27 PM
Man oh man, I am so very jealous of that weekend.

Bretsky
11-12-2007, 11:43 PM

Split.

I was at Hochunk Saturday night so as all I can say as I witnessed the Sioux's ass being handed to the Badgers on Friday :lol:

oregonpackfan
11-13-2007, 12:08 AM

How touching, Harlan! Just spread my ashes on Lambeau's 50 yard line, and my spirit will be always with you. :)

MadtownPacker
11-13-2007, 10:19 AM

How touching, Harlan! Just spread my ashes on Lambeau's 50 yard line, and my spirit will be always with you. :)If you want your spirit to always be with Harlan you better spread the ashes on an all-men club's floor.

GBRulz
11-13-2007, 10:33 AM

How touching, Harlan! Just spread my ashes on Lambeau's 50 yard line, and my spirit will be always with you. :)If you want your spirit to always be with Harlan you better spread the ashes on an all-men club's floor.

LOL :bclap:

Merlin
11-13-2007, 11:15 AM
Camp Randall and Lambeau have that "old school" charm to them. Not a bad seat at Camp Randall either. Expensive weekend though! Badger tickets are almost as hard to come by as Packer tickets, especially for Big 10 match ups. I have never seen the Badgers Hockey team play though and have always wanted to.

I have a line on some tickets for the Vikings-Raiders game, any takers????

:P

Harlan Huckleby
11-13-2007, 11:49 AM

LOL :bclap:

Hmmm. That could make the feet slide nice and smooth on the floor during slow dances. The old soft shoe.

Tarlam!
11-13-2007, 11:54 AM
:jack:

Bretsky, COUNT ME IN!

If we do a double header, I am in it. Of course, it would be special if the Gophers were in town that weekend, cause I got my MBA from their school and all. But, Big 10 is all I need.

Partial
11-13-2007, 12:12 PM
Tarlam you would love sitting in the student section for the game. I think if we do go to a Badgers game, we've got to get student tickets. It would make it far more enjoyable.

Tarlam!
11-13-2007, 12:15 PM
Tarlam you would love sitting in the student section for the game. I think if we do go to a Badgers game, we've got to get student tickets. It would make it far more enjoyable.

I'm up for anything fun, Partial! Thanks for the suggestion, man!

Packers4Ever
11-13-2007, 12:20 PM
This weekend I am on my annual All Sports Weekend with da former college buddies. One flew in from New York and one came from Chicago.

Saturday we went to see the WI Badgers Football Team beat Michigan

Now the most important task, Sunday, we are going to the Packers Minnesota game in hopes of coming back 3-0 on the win side.

GOT ME THINKING
One of the best college stadiums to attend in the Nation is Camp Randall.

Wondering if anybody, or everybody, would consider Packaging a Badger game and Packer game the same weekend for our annual outing ?

OK, off to Lambeau; Have a Great Day !!

B

Hi, B !!

You sure know which Pack game to attend, WOW !
Forgive me for barging in here - but - your kind words about Camp Randall jogged my memory too hard to forget. I grew up 5 blocks from the stadium. In the fall my girlfriends and I would meet there before the game started, hoping to talk one of the cute young ticket givers into giving us tickets. Just the leftover ones, lol, so we could see the game just for a while.
Usually it didn't work but once in a while they'd push us through. :lol:

Camp Randall - many many hours spent there when our nearby highschool made it into the spring track meet. The games went on all afternoon and again in the evening. The year we made it to the finals in state basketball, we lost the final - championship game. :cry: Sad night for us.
Hey guys thanks for letting me recall some of this, hope I didn't take up too much space with OT....!! :roll: