PDA

View Full Version : #2 ranked scoring defense!!!

RashanGary
11-11-2007, 02:59 PM
AFter this game, assuming things go as usual, the Packers will be the 3rd ranking scoring defense.

WOW!!

The Leaper
11-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Statistically, only NE is a better team than GB right now. The Packers are an elite team on both sides of the ball right now.

RashanGary
11-11-2007, 03:00 PM
6th scoring offense

WOW!!

RashanGary
11-11-2007, 03:01 PM
These young guys will only get better. They've been somewhat lucky, but it looks like they are growing into the hype.

b bulldog
11-11-2007, 06:31 PM
I was told last weak that stats mean nothing :lol: Just had to bring it up, sorry :twisted:

RashanGary
11-11-2007, 06:33 PM
I thought we said the only stat that counted was the score board. TAke a look at this thread. I would say it's pretty consistant with what you were told last week :)

b bulldog
11-11-2007, 06:34 PM
No I was told stats are meaningless. I'm just going by what I was told. :lol: Just having fun

b bulldog
11-11-2007, 06:36 PM
If it is the scoreboard, why don't you give Brady his props, haD TO ASK :twisted: jUST GIVING YOU A HARD TIME nICK. My cap keys really sucks, doesn't it?? Now don't everyone get all uptight now :P

b bulldog
11-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Hawk needs to totally be on the opponents TE's from now on. IMO, that is his best asset, his coverage. That would keep 51 from being a liability also. Hawk is starting to play better. The last three games he has picked it up some.

RashanGary
11-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Yeah, he's a great QB. I think my Favre fanism prevents me from seeing reality sometimes. I accuse others of it, but I have it too.

b bulldog
11-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Just flipping sh!t, boy all is great after a win

RashanGary
11-11-2007, 09:51 PM
They're 10th in yards and 2nd in scoring defense.

#2 scoring defense!!

That's pretty good. After the Carolina game, they could easily be top 5 in yards and top 2 in points. That's a legit top tier defense.

Dallas may have a better running game, but we have a better defense. I'd say the teams are very evenly matched.

BallHawk
11-11-2007, 09:54 PM
They're 10th in yards and 2nd in scoring defense.

#2 scoring defense!!

That's pretty good. After the Carolina game, they could easily be top 5 in yards and top 2 in points. That's a legit top tier defense.

Dallas may have a better running game, but we have a better defense. I'd say the teams are very evenly matched.

They allowed 35 to the Giants when they were supposedly in their "cold streak". Our defense is more physical and tough then theirs. On offense, it's pretty damn even. I like our passing game better, but I like their running game better.

It's going to be a great game against them in a few weeks. Just wish the whole country had the chance to see it.

RashanGary
11-11-2007, 09:57 PM
#2 ranked defense (scoring)
#6 ranked offense (scoring)

Dallas might have the #2 ranked offense, but they have a much lower ranked defense. It's definitly an even match. It's looking like a bigger game every day. I just hope we can get through Detroit on Thanksgiving because it will look even better if we're playing for home field advantage.

b bulldog
11-11-2007, 10:59 PM
Detroit is tough at home but Dallas needs to play their also

woodbuck27
11-11-2007, 11:08 PM
What are the chances that Packer @ Boys game will be telivised?

We do have a shot there but we need to win on your Thanksgiving Day Vs the LIONS for momentum.

That Lions game looms huge too.

We win that one and we re-claim the NFCN Championship.

That is a huge step for our young team.

3irty1
11-11-2007, 11:33 PM

We do have a shot there but we need to win on your Thanksgiving Day Vs the LIONS for momentum.

NFL network like the Vikings and Packers were last year ;(

cpk1994
11-12-2007, 12:37 AM

That is a huge step for our young team.Finally give up on your Randy Moss man crush?

gbpackfan
11-12-2007, 04:01 AM

I don't want the Packes to look past Carolina because after Sunday, we have a real short week. It is really unfair to have to play another game in 4 days! But both teams have to do it, so I guess it evens out. Some very good Packer teams have laid an egg in Detriot on Thanksgiving. So that is going to be a tough, tough game. But lets focus on Carolina first.

As for the Dallas game on TV, for those of us who live in Wisconsin, you will see it on network TV. They stream the feed in for us because they know there would be a riot otherwise. :P

RashanGary
11-12-2007, 06:29 AM
Detroit is tough at home but Dallas needs to play their also

I think even you could admit that playing Detroit on Thanksgiving is a tough task. They are proud of that tradition. They get up for that game like none other. This road trip is equally hard, if not harder, than the Den/KC one. I would be very happy with a split and not at all suprised with two losses.