PDA

View Full Version : M3 is childress's Daddy!!

MadtownPacker
11-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Seriously, M3 must have mind-control or something because he justs shines in his meetings with childress. I wonder if he has a chip on his shoulder after being called a nobody when all the new NFC North coaches where hired.

BallHawk
11-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Most coaches shine when they go up against Childress. :lol:

Lurker64
11-11-2007, 03:12 PM
Childress hasn't really done much to distinguish himself in a positive way. He's got to be one of the worst coaches in the league. He's not a brilliant schemer, he's not a brilliant motivator, and in fact his players appear to hate him!

I think Vikings fans come in two flavors right now:
1) Those who hate Childress and want to see him replaced ASAP.
2) Those who are down on Childress.

Rastak
11-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Childress hasn't really done much to distinguish himself in a positive way. He's got to be one of the worst coaches in the league. He's not a brilliant schemer, he's not a brilliant motivator, and in fact his players appear to hate him!

I think Vikings fans come in two flavors right now:
1) Those who hate Childress and want to see him replaced ASAP.
2) Those who are down on Childress.

Yes, you have that right.

ND72
11-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Most coaches shine when they go up against Childress. :lol:

:bclap:

]{ilr]3
11-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Thank you Brad Childress for refusing to come interview for the Packers Head Coaching job! 8-)

BF4MVP
11-11-2007, 05:54 PM
{ilr]3]Thank you Brad Childress for refusing to come interview for the Packers Head Coaching job! 8-)
This is the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread.

What a great hire McCarthy was..Maybe the Vikings can take some notes from TT on how to properly conduct an interview process..That is, when they have to replace Childress..Which will certainly be soon..

GBRulz
11-11-2007, 05:56 PM
I think Childress should be given at least 5 more years to try and prove himself :lol:

MJZiggy
11-11-2007, 07:25 PM
And a raise for the wonderful job he's doing....

Cheesehead Craig
11-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Childress is a classic case of someone not very talented riding on the coattails of a real good coach. He got far too much credit for the Eagles success when it was Andy Reid who was the playcaller and the overall designer of the offense.