PDA

View Full Version : Bear- Radiers

MadScientist
11-11-2007, 05:58 PM
For some reason Fox Madison decided to show this instead of a football game. The game is offensive, even if the offenses are not.

BallHawk
11-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Looks like Sexy Rexy will be the starter next week.

DannoMac21
11-11-2007, 06:00 PM
lmao

I can't stop laughing. First Grossman's reaction as if he just pulled a Flutie, then the exposed weak ass arm of McCown. My God. I'd rather watch grass grow.

BallHawk
11-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Looks like the Bears were the best of the worst.

Man, it pisses me off to think that'd we'd probably be undefeated if it wasn't for those clowns. :evil:

GBRulz
11-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Looks like the Bears were the best of the worst.

Man, it pisses me off to think that'd we'd probably be undefeated if it wasn't for those clowns. :evil:

I know. We didn't exactly have the refs on our side in that game, either. I'm not at all blaming them, because we beat ourselves but poor officiating did have a role in the outcome....so yeah, I guess I am partially blaming them :lol:

wpony
11-11-2007, 06:16 PM
Hey MadScientist that sucks dosent it I am in stoughton I agree with you why wouldnt they put giants dallas game on , or even the lion game?

BallHawk
11-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Hey MadScientist that sucks dosent it I am in stoughton I agree with you why wouldnt they put giants dallas game on , or even the lion game?

Umm......West Coast bias? :lol: