PDA

View Full Version : Predict the Packers Record

Fosco33
11-11-2007, 09:55 PM
No one.

Repeat - no one - could have put the Pack at 8-1 with the wins vs. the likes of the Eagles, Giants, Chargers, Redskins, back-back road games on a short week with Broncos/Chiefs and a sweep of the Vikings.

Looking ahead.... but not counting the chickens before they hatch.

Next Sunday vs. a weak Panther team.

A short week on the road vs. a surprising Lions team on Turkey Day.

Another Thursday matchup on the road vs. the hated Cowboys for NFC dominance.

Home vs. the Raiders.

Back-back road games vs. the Rams and Bears with the wrap-up game vs. the Lions at home.

I say the Packers beat the Panthers/Raiders/Lions at Lambeau and take care of the Rams on the road. (CAR, OAK, STL are combined 7-20).

The Lions, Cowboys and Bears (away) have me nervous - I think the Packers take 1 of 3.

An impressive 13-3 record with a shot at HFA or at least a 1st round bye. It's possible the Boys could lose 2 more (they play Skins twice, GB, DET and Philly) but probably not 3. That means Nov 29th is gonna be HUGE. I'd love to see the NFC Championship have to go through Lambeau!!!

BallHawk
11-11-2007, 10:01 PM
I gotta say 13-3. 50/50 shot against Dallas, a tough game against Detroit on Thanksgiving, (although I feel better about that game watching AZ whoop them today) and an away game against the Bears are the troubling ones. And you've got to think that one team is going to sneak up on us and maybe pull out a win.

I can see 14-2, but I think 13-3 is the most likely.

gbgary
11-11-2007, 10:04 PM
i'm not touching this one with a 10 foot poll. don't want to jinx anything.

MJZiggy
11-11-2007, 10:06 PM
GBGary, please check your PMs

gbgary
11-11-2007, 10:48 PM
GBGary, please check your PMs

done!

woodbuck27
11-11-2007, 10:53 PM

yup !!

I can't be predicting anything now when my predictometer is out of whack ! :)

b bulldog
11-11-2007, 10:54 PM
13-3 Cowboy and Lions loss on TdAY

oregonpackfan
11-11-2007, 11:11 PM

I was so "Out in Left Field" with my preseason predictions, I dare not pretend to be any type of "Authority" on the Packer's success.

Just keep doing the cliche "One Game At A Time" and the wins should continue to come in.

OKC PackerFan
11-11-2007, 11:21 PM
I went with 12-4 at the begining of the season, that's starting to look conservative. Now I thinking maybe 13-3 or perhaps even 14-2. 8-)

Partial
11-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Why Jinx it? I avoid worrying about this stuff once the season is under way. It doesn't matter what their record is, all that matters is they beat the Panthers.

Fosco33
11-12-2007, 05:14 AM
You guys sound like paranoid players "one game at a time", "not touching that one"....

I mentioned not to look too far ahead - but it is something to seriously consider as far as HFA is concerned...

Have a little fun - the Packers sure are!

RashanGary
11-12-2007, 06:30 AM
I guess I'll say 13-3 but I'm still not believing it.

Fosco33
12-30-2007, 03:14 PM
No one.

Repeat - no one - could have put the Pack at 8-1 with the wins vs. the likes of the Eagles, Giants, Chargers, Redskins, back-back road games on a short week with Broncos/Chiefs and a sweep of the Vikings.

Home vs. the Raiders.

Back-back road games vs. the Rams and Bears with the wrap-up game vs. the Lions at home.

I say the Packers beat the Panthers/Raiders/Lions at Lambeau and take care of the Rams on the road. (CAR, OAK, STL are combined 7-20).

The Lions, Cowboys and Bears (away) have me nervous - I think the Packers take 1 of 3.

An impressive 13-3 record with a shot at HFA or at least a 1st round bye. It's possible the Boys could lose 2 more (they play Skins twice, GB, DET and Philly) but probably not 3. That means Nov 29th is gonna be HUGE. I'd love to see the NFC Championship have to go through Lambeau!!!

You all were pissed when I created this post - but I was right about 13-3 and beating Panthers/Raiders/Lions/Rams and 1 of 3 (Lions, Bears, Cowboys).

Great season for Packer fans - we should all be really excited.

I just wrapped up 1st place in a season long spread pool of 42 coworkers - 8-)

Harlan Huckleby
12-30-2007, 03:45 PM
I hit it right on the head!

oregonpackfan
12-30-2007, 04:07 PM
No one.

Home vs. the Raiders.

You all were pissed when I created this post - but I was right about 13-3 and beating Panthers/Raiders/Lions/Rams and 1 of 3 (Lions, Bears, Cowboys).

Great season for Packer fans - we should all be really excited.

I just wrapped up 1st place in a season long spread pool of 42 coworkers - 8-)

All hail the Great Fosco! :)

woodbuck27
12-30-2007, 04:55 PM

Hey! Bang on !! :)

RashanGary
12-30-2007, 06:49 PM

Hey! Bang on !! :)

We need to tone this whole "you disagree with me, but I'm OK with it" thing down. It's really not healthy if normal is healthy :lol:

Jerry Tagge
12-31-2007, 09:38 AM
I predicted 13-3!!

I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! I WIN!