PDA

View Full Version : Coaching Staff Questions

Partial
11-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Remember last year when everyone was critical over some of the coaches McCarthy selected? How has your opinion changed on the matter in present time? I feel like we have one of the better coaching staffs in the league. Bob Sanders has earned the right to keep his job, McCarthy looks like a gamer, and they seem to have tip-top play-calling.

All in all, i'm happy with it.

3irty1
11-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Remember last year when everyone was critical over some of the coaches McCarthy selected? How has your opinion changed on the matter in present time? I feel like we have one of the better coaching staffs in the league. Bob Sanders has earned the right to keep his job, McCarthy looks like a gamer, and they seem to have tip-top play-calling.

All in all, i'm happy with it.

This weeks play calling was both effective and entertaining. These guys are keepers!

Joemailman
11-12-2007, 12:24 AM
The record speaks for itself. I've liked McCarthy from the start. I don't get into critiquing the assistants too much, because I'm not that familiar with what their roles are. I don't know what Philbin's role in the playcalling is. I don't know what Moss' role is other than coaching linebackers.