PDA

View Full Version : Carucci has the Pack 3rd!!!!

packinpatland
11-13-2007, 12:58 PM
Posted: 1 hours 0 minutes ago
Weekly rankings: Colts fading fast
By Vic Carucci | NFL.com

In the hunt
Teams that look good enough to be among the 12 playoff qualifiers, but not based on conference.
Rank Team Record Prv Comment
1. New England Patriots 9-0 1 The Bills and a stoked-up Sunday night crowd at Ralph Wilson Stadium should give the Patriots all they can handle.
2. Dallas Cowboys 8-1 3 Knocking off the red-hot Giants puts the Cowboys atop the NFC, but the Packers could change all that on Nov. 29.
3. Green Bay Packers 8-1
Maybe the Pack finally has a running game after all.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers 7-2 6 Ben comes up big with his arm and legs.
5. Indianapolis Colts 7-2 2 What's more frustrating, Peyton? Throwing six interceptions ... or throwing six interceptions and still coming within a whisker of a win?
6. N.Y. Giants 6-3 5 Having shown they can't hang with either of the big dogs of the NFC, can the Giants at least avoid another collapse?
7. Jacksonville Jaguars 6-3 11 Defense rises to the occasion.
8. Tennessee Titans 6-3 7 When injured Albert Haynesworth is away, rushing attacks will play.
9. Detroit Lions 6-3 8 Seriously, minus-18 yards rushing?
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 5-4 9 The rested Bucs should prepare for a strong challenge from a Falcons team that might finally have a little traction.
11. San Diego Chargers 5-4 -- You never apologize for a win, but the Chargers -- especially Philip Rivers -- couldn't have been overly thrilled with their performance vs. Indy.
12. Cleveland Browns 5-4 12 Pushing the Steelers to the brink was a meaningful step in the right direction.

The rest
Teams listed alphabetically
Middle of the pack Need work Week 11 games
Arizona Cardinals (4-5) Atlanta Falcons (3-6) Tampa Bay at Atlanta
Buffalo Bills (5-4) Baltimore Ravens (4-5) Cleveland at Baltimore
Carolina Panthers (4-5) Chicago Bears (4-5) N.Y. Giants at Detroit
Denver Broncos (4-5) Cincinnati Bengals (3-6) Miami at Philadelphia
Kansas City Chiefs (4-5) Houston Texans (4-5) Oakland at Minnesota
Minnesota Vikings (3-6) Miami Dolphins (0-9) San Diego at Jacksonville
Philadelphia Eagles (4-5) New York Jets (1-8) Arizona at Cincinnati
New Orleans Saints (4-5) Oakland Raiders (2-7) Carolina at Green Bay
Seattle Seahawks (5-4) St. Louis Rams (1-8) New Orleans at Houston
Washington Redskins (5-4) San Francisco 49ers (1-8) Kansas City at Indianapolis
Pittsburgh at N.Y. Jets
Chicago at Seattle
St. Louis at San Francisco
Washington at Dallas
New England at Buffalo
Tennessee at Denver

packinpatland
11-13-2007, 01:02 PM
Fox has Pack 4th, behind the Colts :evil:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

Tarlam!
11-13-2007, 01:04 PM
Fox has Pack 4th, behind the Colts :evil:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings

I don't think we beat the Colts if we had to play them in week 11, so I think being behind the Colts is no shame.

Deputy Nutz
11-13-2007, 01:10 PM
If the Colts trot out the same team that they did in San Diego, I see the Packers making a very competitive game of it.

Tarlam!
11-13-2007, 01:13 PM
If the Colts trot out the same team that they did in San Diego, I see the Packers making a very competitive game of it.

Do they win, IYHO?

Harlan Huckleby
11-13-2007, 01:37 PM

San Diego was very, very lucky.

On a night where the Colts throw six (6) interceptions, they are within a gimme field goal of winning. I was MORE impressed with the Colts after this game. The Chargers are a quality team playing at home, and the Colts fought back on a night when they were not clicking.

Freak Out
11-13-2007, 01:41 PM

Do they win, IYHO?

If they came to GB right now we would beat them. In Indy it might be tough but we would win that game as well. No Clark or Harrison plus Freeney going down makes it very winnable.

Deputy Nutz
11-13-2007, 01:48 PM

San Diego was very, very lucky.

On a night where the Colts throw six (6) interceptions, they are within a gimme field goal of winning. I was MORE impressed with the Colts after this game. The Chargers are a quality team playing at home, and the Colts fought back on a night when they were not clicking.

I am impressed with the talent on the field with San Diego, but I am not very impressed with the bumbling dumbass coaching staff that has been put in place in San Diego. San Diego coaches did all they could to give that game away, and Phillip Rivers didn't help much.