PDA

View Full Version : Further Proof of the Sad State of Affairs in Minny

footballfever
11-13-2007, 05:08 PM
On PTI on ESPN this afternoon they were talking about what was happening on the sidelines during the Vikings grade A ass kickin courtesy of the Pack. Apparently a lot of the players were laughing and joking like shit didn't matter. At one point Dwight Smith ran 20 yards down the bench laughing so hard at a joke. When asked about it after the game he simply stated that playing football is a job and fans take it way more seriously than the players. It's those kind of players that the Queens attract that make them just an abismal organization, they won't amount to shit as long as those types of parasites are allowed on the sidelines and in the lockerroom. I have no lack of dislike for them, but its quite sad even for the Queens.

RashanGary
11-13-2007, 05:13 PM
I always thought the "packer people" thing was a bunch of BS, but it sure seems like chemistry goes a long way. You can say they have chemistry because their winning and all is good after a W. That is probably partially true.

BUT, last year when this team was 4-8 they didn't point fingers. They didn't give up. They didn't start whining. They stuck together and pulled out of it. They never got used to losing, but they never gave up trying to win.

mraynrand
11-13-2007, 06:33 PM
You guys have it all wrong, just ask Harlan. Character means nothing, just performance. The two are completely unrelated. He'd be happy with either T.O. or Moss in a Packer Uni.

Joemailman
11-13-2007, 06:41 PM
On PTI on ESPN this afternoon they were talking about what was happening on the sidelines during the Vikings grade A ass kickin courtesy of the Pack. Apparently a lot of the players were laughing and joking like shit didn't matter. At one point Dwight Smith ran 20 yards down the bench laughing so hard at a joke. When asked about it after the game he simply stated that playing football is a job and fans take it way more seriously than the players. It's those kind of players that the Queens attract that make them just an abismal organization, they won't amount to shit as long as those types of parasites are allowed on the sidelines and in the lockerroom. I have no lack of dislike for them, but its quite sad even for the Queens.

If this is the case, you have to wonder if Childress is losing the team. Seems to me that players who respect the coach don't act like that.

Scott Campbell
11-13-2007, 09:09 PM
I always thought the "packer people" thing was a bunch of BS, but it sure seems like chemistry goes a long way. You can say they have chemistry because their winning and all is good after a W. That is probably partially true.

BUT, last year when this team was 4-8 they didn't point fingers. They didn't give up. They didn't start whining. They stuck together and pulled out of it. They never got used to losing, but they never gave up trying to win.

You can say that about the Shermy teams too. He had issues - lots of them. But he held the team together and nobody quit on him.

Deputy Nutz
11-13-2007, 09:20 PM
I don't think the team was ever fed up with Sherman, just the front office and his dictatorship as GM of this organization.

ZachMN
11-13-2007, 09:38 PM
there was a malaise during certain games with Sherman's teams that hasn't returned since MM took over.