PDA

View Full Version : Favre vs Vikings Highlights

Partial
11-14-2007, 01:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR_3X7O6OAY

superfan
11-14-2007, 01:24 AM
He's got nothing left. Completely washed up.

Pacopete4
11-14-2007, 04:19 AM
* :30 secs into the video hits donald lee for 10 yrds
-had jackson wide open bottom of the screen and korey hall open at the top of the screen ha

* 2:30 mins into video, TD to lee.. Krause standing all alone in the endzone, no one within 7-8 yrds of him but still makes the fade throw ha

* 2:45 mins into video, TD to Martin.. whoever is the WR on the very top of the screen, wide open on the slant.. tricky pass into martin ha

* 3:20 mins into video, TD to Martin.. the tip ball into double coverage.. he had both check down guys open and at the time of the throw, Jones was wide open crossing about the 3 yrd line

just pointing out that he's still Favre, making some of the tough throws even when he doesnt have to.. he always said in his back yard he'd fit it into the guy that was covered because it was a challenge

only difference now is... these guys are making plays with him

MJZiggy
11-14-2007, 07:23 AM
I love this. Thanks, P!

Bossman641
11-14-2007, 08:27 AM
* :30 secs into the video hits donald lee for 10 yrds
-had jackson wide open bottom of the screen and korey hall open at the top of the screen ha

* 2:30 mins into video, TD to lee.. Krause standing all alone in the endzone, no one within 7-8 yrds of him but still makes the fade throw ha

* 2:45 mins into video, TD to Martin.. whoever is the WR on the very top of the screen, wide open on the slant.. tricky pass into martin ha

* 3:20 mins into video, TD to Martin.. the tip ball into double coverage.. he had both check down guys open and at the time of the throw, Jones was wide open crossing about the 3 yrd line

just pointing out that he's still Favre, making some of the tough throws even when he doesnt have to.. he always said in his back yard he'd fit it into the guy that was covered because it was a challenge

only difference now is... these guys are making plays with him

I noticed the same thing. On the second TD to Martin there are 2 guys wide open who would have picked up the first down. I don't know if Favre missed them or if he wanted to take shot into the end zone.

I saw Krause open too. Lee had to be the first read on that play though, so when Favre thought he could make the throw he went ahead and did it.

HarveyWallbangers
11-14-2007, 09:55 AM
I noticed the same thing. On the second TD to Martin there are 2 guys wide open who would have picked up the first down. I don't know if Favre missed them or if he wanted to take shot into the end zone.

Ummm... I think it had more to do with Ruvell waving his arms frantically like he was wide open. In that split-second, Favre trusted him. I was taught at a young age that you don't do that unless you are ridiculously open.
:D

Badgepack
11-14-2007, 02:45 PM

Another underthrown ball by Favre, I've got to question his arm strength given his age and all.