PDA

View Full Version : A.J. Hawk interviewed by Jim Rome

fan4life
11-14-2007, 11:11 AM
You'll enjoy this video clip:

Hawk on Rome is Burning (http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=gnb)

hurleyfan
11-14-2007, 11:33 AM
Nice interview...Was wondering if Rome was going to call him "Chrissie"

Looks like A.J. has a problem with his right eye!! Wonder if he got poked last Sunday?

oregonpackfan
11-14-2007, 11:57 AM
I thought Hawk represented himself in a very professional manner.

I just wish he would do something about that awful, hair of his. Manbe some of the female posters should contact him and give him some hair care advice. :)

Cheesehead Craig
11-14-2007, 12:14 PM
He's the perfect LB, solid against the run, good in pass coverage and ugly as hell.

hurleyfan
11-14-2007, 12:30 PM
He's the perfect LB, solid against the run, good in pass coverage and ugly as hell.

Doesn't sound "mean" enough tho!!

Cheesehead Craig
11-14-2007, 02:49 PM

Doesn't sound "mean" enough tho!!
He's got the name though. It's a great LB name.

Packers4Ever
11-14-2007, 03:06 PM
His name is perfect but I can't call him ugly at all. I like "rugged"
better. :wink:

I saw this interview beginning to end. I was proud of AJ, in a sense

he represented the Packers, he came across as intelligent and spoke

very well too. HEY what more could you want? "The Complete Packer."

:D

ny10804
11-14-2007, 03:11 PM
He said before that he and the other OSU LBs (Carpenter and Schegel) grew their hair long in honor of Pat Tillman. Pretty cool gesture I guess.

packinpatland
11-14-2007, 03:20 PM
At familiy get-togethers, he needs to 'counter balance' his brother-in-law's pretty boy look!

MadtownPacker
11-14-2007, 04:24 PM
I wish rome would have said something to set him off. It has been too long since his last ass kicking.

RashanGary
11-14-2007, 04:46 PM
He had some great comments on McCarthy. McCarthy acctually takes the input from teh palyers and tries to mold the team in a way that the players feel fits their strengths.

I keep thinking the coach is a big part of why this team is better. I always liked Sherman the coach, but in hindsight, I think we have a real shot and a big part of it is because Sherman is gone.

Bretsky
11-14-2007, 05:11 PM
He had some great comments on McCarthy. but in hindsight, I think we have a real shot and a big part of it is because Sherman is gone.

Haven't you said this, well, about 2,999 different times while slightly changing the wording each time :lol:

KYPack
11-14-2007, 05:36 PM
I wish rome would have said something to set him off. It has been too long since his last ass kicking.

A local pal of mine is a minor media guy.

he had to do a thing with Rome & said he is a much bigger asshole than you think he is.

This guy usually never says anything negative about anybody.

On air my pal said "Rome is well aware of who he is".

digitaldean
11-14-2007, 08:32 PM

Well, here's a link for nostalgia's sake...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dOVxitMy47c

SkinBasket
11-14-2007, 08:42 PM

A local pal of mine is a minor media guy.

he had to do a thing with Rome & said he is a much bigger asshole than you think he is.

This guy usually never says anything negative about anybody.

On air my pal said "Rome is well aware of who he is".

I've said that before too. A friend of mine worked one of his previous shows, and said the guy is indeed a complete cock-sucker who treats everyone who isn't a pro athlete like they're worthless, as if he is one of them.

The fact that 2 PR poster know people who have worked with him is probably testament to how many people say, "fuck this," and just leave. The guy I know went to the ABC Family channel to get away. Yikes. There's only so many episodes of 7th Heaven you can cue commercials for before you simply die of melodramatic overdose.