PDA

View Full Version : RICKY WILLIAMS TO BE REINSTATED

Pacopete4
11-14-2007, 12:12 PM
Ricky Williams is back in the NFL... no real news here.. just thought i'd save the pick up ricky post some trouble

BlueBrewer
11-14-2007, 12:26 PM
I cannot believe this. This is making a joke out of the substance abuse system. Ricky must have made Goodell some brownies :o

Scott Campbell
11-14-2007, 12:32 PM
He's lost millions and millions of dollars, and had a promising career ruined. I doubt Ricky thinks its a joke.

Freak Out
11-14-2007, 12:37 PM
I heard he had been in rehab for 4 months and was "guaranteed" clean. It's not like he was juicing anyway...he was smoking some "kind" so cut the brother some slack.

Carolina_Packer
11-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Just in time to save the Dolphins season! Do you think he will have anything in the tank?

privatepacker
11-14-2007, 12:43 PM
I know not everyone feels the same way but I would like to see TT give him a try-out. Wouldn't expect him to contribute this year but could make a difference next year.

Harlan Huckleby
11-14-2007, 12:43 PM
I don't see pot as a big problem for pro football. Steroids are more disruptive, if one player does it, others are under pressure to use them. I certainly don't want to see Ricky Williams banished for life.

Harlan Huckleby
11-14-2007, 12:44 PM
I know not everyone feels the same way but I would like to see TT give him a try-out. Wouldn't expect him to contribute this year but could make a difference next year.

They would need him for this year.

Freak Out
11-14-2007, 12:52 PM
I cannot believe this. This is making a joke out of the substance abuse system.

America's answer to the substance abuse problem is a joke.

KYPack
11-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Back w/ the Fins, er what?

BlueBrewer
11-14-2007, 02:32 PM
I don't see pot as a big problem for pro football. Steroids are more disruptive, if one player does it, others are under pressure to use them. I certainly don't want to see Ricky Williams banished for life.

He has failed I think 4 drug tests, he was reinstated once alreadt wasn't he, how many chances do you get, apparently 5. Don't get em wrong i've pulled some tubes in my day, but the only thing I let down was my GPA. I highly doubt the Dolphins will welcome him back.

BlueBrewer
11-14-2007, 02:33 PM
I cannot believe this. This is making a joke out of the substance abuse system.

America's answer to the substance abuse problem is a joke.

Very true!

Harlan Huckleby
11-14-2007, 02:41 PM
He has failed I think 4 drug tests, he was reinstated once alreadt wasn't he, how many chances do you get, apparently 5.

I think testing for marijuana is pretty stupid, I don't care if he fails 60 tests. As a practical matter, every failed test costs him time, money, and opportunity; so he's not getting away with anything.

Harlan Huckleby
11-14-2007, 02:42 PM
Back w/ the Fins, er what?

I hope the Pack gives him a tryout. they need a backup to Grant.

I doubt his skills are there, though.