PDA

View Full Version : Ruvell Martin being molested

jconnor99
11-14-2007, 01:42 PM
This is pretty sick packer fan. Sorry if it has been posted already, I got it from another packer forum. Hopefully this does not deter other players from the Lambeau leap, cause im sure Martin wont be taking the leap anytime soon.

http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/johnjagler/11265256.html

swede
11-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Is it Safe for Work?

jconnor99
11-14-2007, 01:44 PM
Yes, it is from the game on Sunday not graphic

Zool
11-14-2007, 01:45 PM
Haha...I saw that during the game, and I thought "that guy is going to catch a truck load of shit for the next 6 months"

I guess he wanted a piece of his favorite Martin.

MJZiggy
11-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Is it Safe for Work?

Barely. They're right about the etiquette thing, though. I've been waiting for this to show up for years, but for heavens sakes I thought it'd be a woman that did it...

HarveyWallbangers
11-14-2007, 01:58 PM
Embarrasing. That guy is in for a lot of sh!t.

Merlin
11-14-2007, 01:59 PM
I thought it was a woman too. Not sure what the guy was thinking but dayum that's just wrong!

Harlan Huckleby
11-14-2007, 02:26 PM
The guy didn't grab his crotch, he was holding onto the side of his pants, the fabric is stretched and from the photo angle it looks like he's got him by the manhood.

Its kinda funny. But I'm surprised that WTMJ is blowing this up. It was obviously accidental even if his hand did get uncomfortable close to Mr. Johnson. Tabloid journalism.

jconnor99
11-14-2007, 02:37 PM
Why did Donald Driver say it was the talk of the locker room if nothing was grabbed?

Cheesehead Craig
11-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Why did Donald Driver say it was the talk of the locker room if nothing was grabbed?
I'm sure the other players that were there celebrating as well said something. I wonder how many stories those guys have about what happens and is said during their leaps. That would make a fun book.

Harlan Huckleby
11-14-2007, 02:50 PM

They were probably looking at the big screen and saw the same thing we saw. It does look bad briefly.

If the guy was holding onto gonad rather than stretched pants fabric, I think we would have seen a little more spirit out of Martin, eh?

jconnor99
11-14-2007, 02:52 PM
lol, true

cheesner
11-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Its funny. I am sure the guy is really embarrassed. He was caught up in the moment and it looks worse than it is. It will be interesting to see if the TV coverage next home game zeros in on these seats.

mission
11-14-2007, 03:15 PM
what motivates a non-gay man to put another man's penis in his hand?

... wait.

i might have just answered my own question.

ny10804
11-14-2007, 04:05 PM
If you watch the video it's clearly an accident. The guy was so excited that Ruvell jumped near him that he grabbed whatever he could, which ended up being Ru's pants. Look at his eyes, he knows not what he was touching.

Still funny though.

Scott Campbell
11-14-2007, 04:27 PM
There are better ways to celebrate a TD than having some dude grab my junk.

MadtownPacker
11-14-2007, 04:32 PM
If Ruvell keeps catching TDs he will eventually have women wanting to grab his package after the game. 8-)

]{ilr]3
11-14-2007, 05:11 PM
This one from PFT is funnier! :lol:

http://profootballtalk.com/GreenBayCrotch.jpg

oregonpackfan
11-14-2007, 05:43 PM
{ilr]3]This one from PFT is funnier! :lol:

http://profootballtalk.com/GreenBayCrotch.jpg

Damn Ditka! This is all the more reason to hate the Bears! :lol:

Merlin
11-14-2007, 06:09 PM
I know they didn't grab his "manhood" but it does make you wonder wtf the guy was thinking. It wasn't like he wasn't already all the way in the stands.

esoxx
11-14-2007, 10:39 PM
The Leap was fun at first but it's way too played out now and contrived. Not a fan of it. Bunch of drunks spilling beer on the player and grabbing his crank. No thanks.

Freak Out
11-14-2007, 11:33 PM
The guy didn't grab his crotch, he was holding onto the side of his pants, the fabric is stretched and from the photo angle it looks like he's got him by the manhood.

Its kinda funny. But I'm surprised that WTMJ is blowing this up. It was obviously accidental even if his hand did get uncomfortable close to Mr. Johnson. Tabloid journalism.

No.....that dude has grabbed a handful and he knows what he's got. WTF is he doing reaching under some other dude in the first place?

gex
11-15-2007, 12:45 AM
Kinda reminds me of a joke someone emailed me the other day,

THE RUSSIAN AND THE REDNECK

A RUSSIAN AND A REDNECK WRESTLER WERE SET TO SQUARE
OFF FOR THE OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL.

BEFORE THE FINAL MATCH, THE REDNECK WRESTLER'S TRAINER
CAME TO HIM AND SAID, "NOW, DON'T FORGET ALL THE
RESEARCH WE'VE DONE ON THIS RUSSIAN. HE'S NEVER LOST A
MATCH BECAUSE OF THIS 'PRETZEL' HOLD HE HAS. WHATEVER
YOU DO, DO NOT LET HIM GET YOU IN THAT HOLD! IF HE
DOES, YOU'RE FINISHED"; THE REDNECK NODDED IN
ACKNOWLEDGMENT.

AS THE MATCH STARTED, THE REDNECK AND THE RUSSIAN
CIRCLED EACH OTHER SEVERAL TIMES, LOOKING FOR AN
OPENING.

ALL OF A SUDDEN, THE RUSSIAN LUNGED FORWARD, GRABBING
THE REDNECK AND WRAPPING HIM UP IN THE DREADED PRETZEL
HOLD. A SIGH OF DISAPPOINTMENT AROSE FROM THE CROWD
AND THE TRAINER BURIED HIS FACE IN HIS HANDS, FOR HE
KNEW ALL WAS LOST. HE COULDN'T WATCH THE INEVITABLE
HAPPEN.

SUDDENLY, THERE WAS A SCREAM, THEN A CHEER FROM THE
CROWD AND THE TRAINER RAISED HIS EYES JUST IN TIME TO
WATCH THE RUSSIAN GO FLYING UP IN THE AIR, HIS BACK
HIT THE MAT WITH A THUD AND THE REDNECK COLLAPSED ON
TOP OF HIM MAKING THE PIN AND WINNING THE MATCH.

THE TRAINER WAS ASTOUNDED. WHEN HE FINALLY GOT HIS
WRESTLER ALONE, HE ASKED, "HOW DID YOU EVER GET OUT OF
THAT HOLD? NO ONE HAS EVER DONE IT BEFORE!"

THE WRESTLER ANSWERED "WELL, I WAS READY TO GIVE UP
WHEN HE GOT ME IN THAT HOLD BUT AT THE LAST MOMENT, I
OPENED MY EYES AND SAW THIS PAIR OF TESTICLES RIGHT IN
FRONT OF MY FACE. I HAD NOTHING TO LOSE SO WITH MY
LAST OUNCE OF STRENGTH I STRETCHED OUT MY NECK AND BIT
THOSE BABIES JUST AS HARD AS I COULD."

SO THE TRAINER EXCLAIMED, "THAT'S WHAT FINISHED HIM
OFF????"

"NOT REALLY.

YOU'D BE AMAZED HOW STRONG YOU GET WHEN YOU BITE YOUR
OWN NUTS." :shock:

Guiness
11-15-2007, 02:21 AM
dayum that was funny gex! Good one fish!

the_idle_threat
11-15-2007, 01:32 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Based on a true story.

packiowa
11-15-2007, 01:52 PM

No.....that dude has grabbed a handful and he knows what he's got. WTF is he doing reaching under some other dude in the first place?

The guy didn't seem to want to let go, but he CLEARLY grabbed the guys pants on his hip and gravity shifted his hand position. I can't believe a newspaper is taking this thing seriously. In my house (on HD) we thought the funny thing was how the guy didn't want to let go of Ruvell. We all saw it in realtime and none of us went there.

Carolina_Packer
11-15-2007, 02:01 PM
Funny, Rich Eisen from the NFL Network called the guy who grabbed "near there" the Lambeau Creep!

CaliforniaCheez
11-17-2007, 03:40 PM
You have something nice, fun, and fan friendly and some stupid jerk is going to ruin it for everybody.

Almost every rule in society comes about because one of these stupid fools abuses the freedom given society. As a result the rule reduces freedom.

Instead of new rules we ought to have public floggings for lesser crimes and public execution for major crimes. Then freedoms can remain.

Ruvell says it left a mark.

WTMJ has the identity of the _________.

"We have found the crotch grabber! A buddy of his fingered him out to me in an e-mail. The grabber, who is refusing so far to come on the air, is mortified. He's scared that the players won't do the Lambeau Leap anymore and he will be hated like Steve Bartman. "

Damn Milwaukee season ticketholder. Give his tickets to someone who has been on the waiting list for decades.

http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/johnjagler/11265256.html

Jimx29
11-17-2007, 04:36 PM
I know they didn't grab his "manhood" but it does make you wonder wtf the guy was thinking. My guess would be his decision to do that was born from alcohol

Freak Out
11-17-2007, 06:58 PM
I know they didn't grab his "manhood" but it does make you wonder wtf the guy was thinking. My guess would be his decision to do that was born from alcohol

Great picture of #4 and the boys numb!