PDA

View Full Version : PFT.com

b bulldog
05-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Does anybody notice that they seem to bash the Packers alot? Now they are having fun with Hawk's head size. His head isn't that big.

RashanGary
05-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Yeah, we noticed that.....

retailguy
05-11-2006, 09:43 PM
Does anybody notice that they seem to bash the Packers alot? Now they are having fun with Hawk's head size. His head isn't that big.

It all started with "Lord Favre". 'Course I suppose you liked that one, no? :wink:

I really like Florio's wit, and his info is fairly reliable.

I'm not sure he dislikes the packers, but you have to admit, Hawk is not in any danger of winning any ladies man contests... And that hair, AWFUL. Remindes me of an 80's wannabe rock star..... And, yes, I've heard about the Pat Tillman story. Who cares? Give it up, and donate that mop to cancer patients.

gbpackfan
05-11-2006, 09:54 PM
I don't care how he looks! I don't care about his hair cut! I don't care how big his head is! All's I care about is how he plays football. And his college career tells me he plays football real well!

Joemailman
05-11-2006, 09:56 PM
He's as ugly as Nitschke. Hope he plays like Nitschke, only meaner.

RashanGary
05-11-2006, 10:16 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/e_mailbob/GrandmaLori.jpg

This is my mother in law...She's a nice lady but when she eat's it's just primative......

Joemailman
05-11-2006, 10:35 PM
Nick,

Do you know what blackmail is? :wink:

RashanGary
05-11-2006, 10:44 PM
Why? Do you know my mother in law?

Joemailman
05-11-2006, 11:02 PM
If you give me her e-mail address, I'll send her an e-mail telling her what a wonderful son-in-law she has. :mrgreen:

Jimx29
05-11-2006, 11:13 PM
People that resort to photochopping, name calling and using a persons attributes like their hair styles just to belittle them certainly cannot honestly call themselves a true sportswriter.......they are nothing more than chump beat writers when they behave like that http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/numbnutz/smilies/wanker.gif

RashanGary
05-11-2006, 11:24 PM
Acctually, I sent to too her. She has a sense of humor and is a pretty woman so I'm sure she's not effected by it.

It is called a joke. I put my son's head on a monkey ect...It's called humor. YOu should try it some time.

Just like the A.J. thing is a joke. Who really cares.

RashanGary
05-11-2006, 11:27 PM
If somebody put a monkey head on one of my photo's I would laugh. I woudln't mess with my mother in law if I didn't like her. I would ignore her. She knows it's all in fun. She is very secure.

Scott Campbell
05-11-2006, 11:30 PM
And, yes, I've heard about the Pat Tillman story. Who cares?

Huh?

Hopefully millions and millions of grateful patriotic Americans.

pbmax
05-11-2006, 11:44 PM
I think he meant the Hawk story about his hair-growing tribute to Tillman, not the Pat Tillman story itself.

Florio is a pretty equal opportunity cheap shot artist. Not that I am complaining, I sent most of his jokes and photos about Mike Meathead Tice to Viking fan friends of mine.

In fact the Vikings have been his most frequent target. Favre started getting it regularly during this offseason.

KYPack
05-12-2006, 07:36 AM
Seems like PFT gets into ruts and focuses on one topic for quite a long time.

PFT also seems to pick on the small media outlets. Havel from the Pack was a target for a time.

Sometimes they ignore teams that deserve a teasing. The Buffalo situation seems pretty out of control, but they didn't do much on it.

One thing I have noticed. People complain that PFT is "just a rumor site". Other than the teasing type articles, they get the gist of stories right a great deal of the time.

MJZiggy
05-12-2006, 07:39 AM
And if they wouldn't be such meatheads about it, they'd be a much more respected media outlet.

retailguy
05-12-2006, 01:20 PM
I think he meant the Hawk story about his hair-growing tribute to Tillman, not the Pat Tillman story itself.

BINGO!. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

retailguy
05-12-2006, 01:21 PM
And if they wouldn't be such meatheads about it, they'd be a much more respected media outlet.

I think they enjoy being "not respected". Respected is NOT a goal as far a I can see.

Florio has contacts, that is evident.