Packers 4th at 376.2 yards per game

Points per game offense:
Cowboys 2nd with 32.9 points per game
Packers 6th with 25.2 yards per game

The Packers have outscored their opponents by 86 points
The Cowboys have outscored their opponents by 101 points

The Packers score 60% more points than their opponents
The Cowboys score 52% more points than their opponents

The Cowboys did play the Patriots, but they also played Minnesota, St Louis, Buffalo and Miami so I’d say it cancels out.

All things considered, they look like pretty even teams. I would argue that the Packers are a team on the rise with the better defense and could pass Dallas as the NFC’s best with just improvement from their vast pool of up and comers. Dallas could argue that their running game is more reliable and they are the better team. All argument will be put to bed on November 29th. May my favorite team win!! Go Pack!!

MadtownPacker
11-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Show me the info for the Packers and Panthers.

BEARMAN
11-15-2007, 09:28 PM
All those stats are BS ! The boys are gonna hurt your pack ! Second best team you have played. Your glass house comes shattering down on that Sun ! :twisted:

HarveyWallbangers
11-15-2007, 09:34 PM
Kind of funny how things have changed from last year, huh? At least, this year it appears there are two teams (GB and Dallas) in the NFC actually worthy of playing in the Super Bowl.

b bulldog
11-15-2007, 09:52 PM
dallas has very good rb's and one very good Oline.

Bretsky
11-15-2007, 09:57 PM
Kind of funny how things have changed from last year, huh? At least, this year it appears there are two teams (GB and Dallas) in the NFC actually worthy of playing in the Super Bowl.

That would be 2 more than last year :lol:

RashanGary
11-16-2007, 09:53 AM
In defense of the Bears, they were pretty good before Harris went down. I think they would have stood a better chance with the pass rush he generates.

I've watched the Cowboys a couple times. They're better than last years SB Bears (IMO), but I agree with Bretsky et. al. that the Packers are too.

TravisWilliams23
11-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Bearman wrote "All those stats are BS ! The boys are gonna hurt your pack ! Second best team you have played. Your glass house comes shattering down on that Sun ! "
I'm not worried at all about Sunday 'cause the Pack is gonna kick Cowboy arse on THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!!!