PDA

View Full Version : Michigan or Ohio State

LL2
11-16-2007, 01:54 PM
I wish Ohio State would not have lost. I always love to watch the game because one of the two teams always ruins it for the other team in a championship drive. Usually it's Michagan that ruins Ohio States season. If Manningham or Hart go pro I wouldn't mind seeing TT draft them.

mraynrand
11-16-2007, 01:57 PM
GO BLUE!

Scott Campbell
11-16-2007, 02:10 PM
Pfft. Watch a real game.

Utah vs. New Mexico.

LL2
11-16-2007, 02:18 PM
I've been to a few games at Ann Arbor and it's a great place to watch a game. Similar to a Lambeau Field experience. Bretsky has been saying I need to go to Randall stadium and tehn decide which place is a better place to watch a game.

HarveyWallbangers
11-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Usually it's Michagan that ruins Ohio States season.

Not lately. Go Bucks!

oregonpackfan
11-16-2007, 03:10 PM
I predict Ohio State wins by 10 points.

Scott Campbell
11-16-2007, 03:15 PM
I've been to a few games at Ann Arbor and it's a great place to watch a game. Similar to a Lambeau Field experience. Bretsky has been saying I need to go to Randall stadium and tehn decide which place is a better place to watch a game.

Actually Ute games are lacking. Fair weather fans that don't show up unless the team is tearing it up. Until the last game of the year. When BYU and Utah play, it's really something.

mraynrand
11-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Pfft. Watch a real game.

Utah vs. New Mexico.

Why not watch both!

b bulldog
11-16-2007, 09:23 PM
Even if healthy, UM is not better than the Bucks and UM is no where near healthy. Henne could throw his shoulder out again as her did against UW and Hart still has a bum ankel. O sT 31, um 17 :evil: tHE ONLY CHANCE i SEE um HAVING IS IF cARR TELLS THE PLAYERS BEFORE THE GAME THAT THIS is his last regular season game and they ralley around him for the win.

BallHawk
11-16-2007, 10:09 PM
The Buckeyes by 14+ points.

Michigan has benefited from a weak schedule and the media wanting to hype up the Wolverines.

Won't even be close.

mraynrand
11-17-2007, 12:17 AM
The Buckeyes by 14+ points.

Michigan has benefited from a weak schedule and the media wanting to hype up the Wolverines.

Won't even be close.

Geez, what planet have I been on? The media has been hyping Michigan? The universe I inhabit, Carr has been deemed a useless lame duck coach, and Michigan has been given credit for winning ugly, but the commentators I've heard have described in detail the ineffectiveness of guys like Mallet.

Let's be real here - Tressel is a better coach than Carr, and the Wolverines have been insufferably arrogant for at least a decade. Not even losing to Minnesota or Ap St. recently humbled them. Even though I'ma Michigan fan, I have to admit I get a little lift from seeing them get punked from time to time. If only it did some long term good for the program.

VegasPackFan
11-17-2007, 02:12 AM
Looking forward to O-H-I-O making it 4 in a row against the scUM.

GO BUCKS!!!!!!

b bulldog
11-17-2007, 09:48 AM
UM has had the toughest schedule is the Big Ten :oops:

b bulldog
11-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Weak schedule??? You best not be a badger fan :lol:

oregonpackfan
11-17-2007, 02:50 PM
I predict Ohio State wins by 10 points.

Ohio State won 14-3. My prediction was only off by 1 point!

Now if I could just be more accurate with my Packer game predictions... :)

Bretsky
11-17-2007, 02:52 PM
I use to like Michigan better than OSU before attending several Badger games against the two over the past 10 years.

I've found Michigan fans in general to be a lot more obnoxious and arrogant and Buckeye fans to be down to earth at games....well except for Harvey :lol:

So I hope OSU crushes them every time now.

BallHawk
11-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Weak schedule??? You best not be a badger fan :lol:

You call Eastern Michigan, Notre Dame, Minnesota and some I-AA team in North Carolina tough opponents? Please.

Listen, I'm not saying the Badgers played a tougher schedule than Michigan or anything, but Michigan doesn't deserve to be considered a top 25 team.

b bulldog
11-17-2007, 08:48 PM
You forgot one of the best teams in the country when they have a healthy QB, Oregon :oops:

b bulldog
11-17-2007, 08:50 PM
I never did say thaT THEY ARE A GOOD TEAM. UM is bad for UM but the conference as a whole is pretty average. O St has no passing game what so ever and an athletic offense can expose their D. O St is the best team isn a disappointing conference.

LL2
11-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Michigan played horrible today. Henne was pathetic, but looked like he also played hurt. ESPN is reporting that Lloyd Carr will announce he's retiring on Monday. I think that makes a lot of Michigan fans happy.

b bulldog
11-18-2007, 07:21 AM
hip,hip,hoooraaaaaayyy!

Harlan Huckleby
11-18-2007, 05:21 PM
I was rooting for Michigan, I don't know why.

I thought the backup QB was a LOT better than Henne. Henne went into the locker room at halftime, having to carry his right arm with his left. A little magic juice, and he comes back on the field in the 2nd half.

I think the coach made a mistake playing Henne. Roll the dice and go with the healthy freshman. With Hart injured, they needed somebody who could throw the ball accurately down field. Maybe it was an emotional decision, since Henne reportedly came back for senior season to play this game.

b bulldog
11-18-2007, 08:59 PM
You must have missed his performance against the Badgers last weekend.