PDA

View Full Version : Dell's XIII: The Last Stand Extended Trailer

jack's smirking revenge
05-12-2006, 03:01 PM
If you're a fan of the X-Men movies, you've got to check out this extended trailer for XIII:The Last Stand coming out at the end of this month. Watching it gave me chills. So many great actors... Anyway, enjoy (well, only if you have an internet connection good enough to handle a 7-minute preview).

http://www.dell.com/html/us/xmen/index.html

tyler

Little Whiskey
05-12-2006, 03:50 PM
you aint kidding!! i have dsl here at work and 20min later i am only half way thru. awsome so far. is this going to be the last one?? I hope not this series has been great! i think it is one that could continue thru many more sequals. it would lend itself to sequals easier than say batman.

jack's smirking revenge
05-12-2006, 03:56 PM
I know they're working on a Wolverine movie (and most likely series), but I think this is the end of the line for the main X-Men franchise...at least for now. You know Hollywood; once they have a tried and true product, they beat it until its dead. But, I think from a financial perspective, they can't afford to keep doing the core X-Men movies. Too many great and high-priced actors to keep happy. Focus on one, as in Wolverine, and you don't have to break the bank. That's my guess, but who knows....

tyler

Little Whiskey
05-12-2006, 04:12 PM
just finished the trailer. looks very good. it looks like it will do the franchise justice. 1/2 hour to download. but worth it

Partial
05-12-2006, 07:54 PM
This is the last movie, I think they wanted to do a few more and dive into the dark phoenix saga but were having a hard time keeping the cast together and such.

If you noticed on the commercial (didn't watch trailer yet jsr), Jean was on the side of Magneto. That sure is neato! :lol: