PDA

View Full Version : Bills, Pats

b bulldog
11-18-2007, 08:28 PM
The Pats will go 16-0 in the regular season. Brady is playing phenominal and their O is unstoppable.

packers11
11-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Its all Randy Moss and the O-line...

b bulldog
11-18-2007, 08:32 PM
Whatever, Moss did real well in Oakland??? remeber those two years??? :roll:

packers11
11-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Whatever, Moss did real well in Oakland??? remeber those two years??? :roll:

yea but he made culpepper look like god...

please... enough with the pats love...

you sleeping with brady or belichick?

b bulldog
11-18-2007, 08:36 PM
How can any fan not watch what Brady is doing and not be blown away by it?

jconnor99
11-18-2007, 08:42 PM
1998 vikings highest scoring offense in nfl history. 2007 Patriots on pace to have highest scoring offense in NFL history. What is the connection? Randy Moss. Randy Moss>Tom Brady

b bulldog
11-18-2007, 08:46 PM
Tom Brady's four super bowl victories :oops: at years end and I am done with this thread cause the comments being posted are moronic.

oregonpackfan
11-18-2007, 08:46 PM
The Patriots are just plain head and shoulders above anyone else in the NFL, including our beloved Packers.

jconnor99
11-18-2007, 08:48 PM
What does Brady's Super Bowls have to do with his higher than normal performance this season? Moss is a big reason that Brady is having this great season.

packers11
11-18-2007, 08:51 PM
bulldog... are you a closet pats fan???
Every week you have a thread about the damn patriots... I live in NE, I know whats going on, you don't need to be on the their damn nuts every week...
I'm sure if you go to a patriots board you would have a lot more fun ranting about Tom Brady and the Patriots...

digitaldean
11-18-2007, 08:53 PM
They are obviously superior to any team. Unless they beat themselves, no other team talent wise (at least the way they're performing) can hold a candle to them.

Regardless if it's Pittsburgh or Indy at N.E. for the AFC title, N.E. wins in a cakewalk.

The Super Bowl may be even more anti-climactic.

It would be utterly humorous for them to go 16-0 and then not make the Super Bowl. However unlikely that prospect is, it still would provide me with more than a few chuckles this off season.

packers11
11-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Moss 4 TD's... Nope hes not any part of the reason why there winning and why Brady looks so dominant... :roll:

b bulldog
11-18-2007, 08:56 PM
packers 11, I just like Brady, thats it. I am a suffering wolverine fan and Brady is an UM alum. I do admire him for his women also :lol:

rdanomly
11-18-2007, 08:57 PM
How can any fan not watch what Brady is doing and not be blown away by it?

Having a personal QB coach since the age of 13 diminishes it a little for me. That takes some of the fun away from what he does.

packers11
11-18-2007, 08:57 PM
I do admire him for his women also

Ill agree on that... :wink:

b bulldog
11-18-2007, 09:01 PM
Too me, watching Tom play QB, it doesn't look like he is having fun to be very honest. He is always yelling and he has that super intense look on his face. Brett is cool about that, he always looks like it is a game to him.

Deputy Nutz
11-18-2007, 09:02 PM
The Pats will go 16-0 in the regular season. Brady is playing phenominal and their O is unstoppable.

I believe that that if any team is going to do it, it will be this team.

PlantPage55
11-18-2007, 09:06 PM
Too me, watching Tom play QB, it doesn't look like he is having fun to be very honest. He is always yelling and he has that super intense look on his face. Brett is cool about that, he always looks like it is a game to him.

And that's why I, personally, hate watching Tom Brady or Peyton Manning.

And I am blown away by what they are doing - but it makes me sick too and I hate it. It's not even fun to watch. Who in hell thought that THIS would make a good flex game?! God dammit!

PackerTimer
11-18-2007, 09:16 PM

And that's why I, personally, hate watching Tom Brady or Peyton Manning.

And I am blown away by what they are doing - but it makes me sick too and I hate it. It's not even fun to watch. Who in hell thought that THIS would make a good flex game?! God dammit!

No kidding. This is just an absolutely terrible game to have on national TV.

I gotta say, and I am not a fan of Brady or the Patriots, I agree with bulldog on this one. Moss has made a huge difference and Brady wouldn't be putting up the numbers without him. Moss has made some incredible catches, BUT Brady has put the ball where Moss can go up and make plays and other times he has put the ball where only Moss or Welker or Stallworth are gonna have a chance to make the play. He is playing outstanding football.

packers11
11-18-2007, 09:21 PM
that was just wrong... going for it on 4th down instead of the field goal...

I have a feeling the Bills are going for the cheap shots now...

Pacopete4
11-18-2007, 09:22 PM
hopefully they hurt brady.. hitting him into belichek and taking them both outta the league for awhile

packers11
11-18-2007, 09:24 PM
I bet bellicheat doesn't pull brady until the late 4th...

]{ilr]3
11-18-2007, 09:25 PM

I agree. You see the fit he threw tonight when he tried to slide and they hit him anyway. :roll: It was so pathetic I think the ref told to him shut up and be a man. :lol:

RashanGary
11-18-2007, 09:27 PM
hopefully they hurt brady.. hitting him into belichek and taking them both outta the league for awhile

Uh Oh :P

b bulldog
11-18-2007, 09:30 PM
Wanting an injury to another player is stupid and Packers fans are better than that.

Freak Out
11-18-2007, 09:30 PM
Brady is one of the the best QBs to ever play in the NFL....he has the skills and the leadership.....and a bunch of SB trophies. Now the fuck-wad has Moss....and thats just wrong.

But I've spent some time in the sweat lodge....sacrificed a few virgins...made prayers to the Raven...and have had a vision.

NFC wins the SB.

RashanGary
11-18-2007, 09:37 PM
I know. I dont' like Brady because he's so good and it takes away from Brett. Sorrry, I have irrational Brett love even though I hide it. People hate Manning, but I never thought Manning was a threat. Brady is the real winner and the guy who is going to be remembered as better than Brett.

All that said, I respect the hell out of the way Brady plays the game. I'll never say a QB I watched is better than Brett Favre, but Brady is the second best QB I've ever watched.

I try to be objective, but there are some things that I just won't budge on :lol:

And I reserve all rights to be an ass in regard to Brady in the future ;)

Pacopete4
11-18-2007, 09:42 PM
im a packer fan.. and im not better than that... i hope they both are in wheelchairs together with broken legs

BallHawk
I think Bill enjoys being considered an asshole.

GBRulz
I bet bellicheat doesn't pull brady until the late 4th...

That's fine because I need the FF points! Besides, he's nice to look at :hrt:

Carolina_Packer
11-18-2007, 09:48 PM
The other teams, coaches and players can feel free to sweat, scheme, outwork and outplay the Patriots anytime. They just haven't yet.

Crying about it won't get it done. There is no such thing as impossible. There is a scheme, gameplan and performance that can beat the Patriots. We just haven't seen it yet.

DannoMac21
11-18-2007, 09:54 PM
There comes time for Belicheat to realize enough is enough.

Carolina_Packer
11-18-2007, 09:54 PM
OK, on a completely unrelated note to stopping the Pats, I see that the flex schedulers have struck again with the Patriots playing at home next Sunday night against the Eagles. Wow, that should be a good game to watch! NOT!! Who has control of the flex scheduling? NBC? Why would they show this? Once the Pats get a lead, how compelling is it for fans (other than hard core fans or Patriot fans) to stay with the game. That's not good for selling ads last time I checked.

packers11
11-18-2007, 09:57 PM
suprised NE didn't onside kick :wink:

Scott Campbell
11-18-2007, 10:35 PM
What happened to Maroney?

Partial
11-18-2007, 10:36 PM
I think Bill enjoys being considered an asshole.

I think he does too. The sad thing is, Brady is just calling the plays he's being told to call, but he is the done thats going to get absolutely leveled for 15 yards by some back-up LB.

Partial
11-18-2007, 10:37 PM
Wanting an injury to another player is stupid and Packers fans are better than that.

I'd rather they go after BB. He's the one calling the plays and making Brady throw.

the_idle_threat
11-18-2007, 11:20 PM
I wonder if this is why Brady appears to not be having fun out there. He comes off as the villain because of his coach.

Bretsky
11-18-2007, 11:59 PM
I wish I could watch every NE game; that offense is a thing of beauty, both talent and execution wise.

In fantasy football playing any team with Tom Brady terrifies me. He's been unbelievable this year now that NE got him some weapons

OS PA
11-19-2007, 12:02 AM
I wish I could watch every NE game; that offense is a thing of beauty, both talent and execution wise.

In fantasy football playing any team with Tom Brady terrifies me. He's been unbelievable this year now that NE got him some weapons

I neutralized Brady this week by starting Randy Moss... I'm damn lucky that Moss caught 4 of Brady's 5 touchdowns though.

Bretsky
11-19-2007, 12:12 AM

I neutralized Brady this week by starting Randy Moss... I'm damn lucky that Moss caught 4 of Brady's 5 touchdowns though.

Yes, I was paying attention to your matchup; interesting that about every Brady TD went to your WR. We play next week; take it easy on me with those WR's

OS PA
11-19-2007, 12:23 AM

Yes, I was paying attention to your matchup; interesting that about every Brady TD went to your WR. We play next week; take it easy on me with those WR's

If I get Harrison and Johnson back next week I might be able to get myself back into the playoffs. If not I hope Chris Henry keeps up what he's started.

mmmdk
11-19-2007, 03:37 AM
Patriots are out of this world but they're classless. And cheaters.

mmmdk
11-19-2007, 05:54 AM
Patriots are out of this world but they're classless. And cheaters.

Worse still; this from Boston Herald:

They (the Pats) continued to napalm the opposition last night, eviscerating the Buffalo Bills, 56-10, in front of a national television audience.

The rhetoric is that of a toddler with the finger on the button; I've seen "napalm" being used before - CLASSLESS - but history knows better. America was arrogant and lost to Vietnam, lost faces...apparently not in Boston. Classless and uncivilized.

Toddler rhetoric and cultural decay. Watch the movie Apocalypto and everything arrogant will eventually fall.

Eviscerating...that's what you do when you remove the entrails from an animal - or cut out the heart of a human body.

I believe in karma; may it strike back tenfold. :x My wrath is directed towards Pats and the BOSTON media degenerates or anyone as classless.

Joemailman
11-19-2007, 06:27 AM
If the Packers get to the Super Bowl against the Patriots, they will be the greatest sentimental favorite in the history of the Super Bowl. Favre with his slingshot attempting to slay Goliath. The game would probably break every TV ratings record that exists.

Tarlam!
11-19-2007, 07:02 AM
If the Packers get to the Super Bowl against the Patriots,

I was wondering why you started the sentence with "if", then I realized, only the Pack is a lock on making it so far... :lol:

mmmdk
11-19-2007, 09:08 AM
If the Packers get to the Super Bowl against the Patriots, they will be the greatest sentimental favorite in the history of the Super Bowl. Favre with his slingshot attempting to slay Goliath. The game would probably break every TV ratings record that exists.

I agree; a Packer SB win vs Patsies would be more than sweat justice. And I am not afraid to say that I would hope Cowboys beat Patsies too in a SB - no doubt. Packers vs Cowboys is a classic non-divisional rivalry; I have no respect for Patsies FOR GOOD! :pack: GO PACK GO !!!

NOW IT IS DESTINY; BEAT THE PATSIES.

Partial
11-19-2007, 09:12 AM
If the Packers get to the Super Bowl against the Patriots,

I was wondering why you started the sentence with "if", then I realized, only the Pack is a lock on making it so far... :lol:

:lol:

SkinBasket
11-19-2007, 09:13 AM
Toddler rhetoric and cultural decay. Watch the movie Apocalypto and everything arrogant will eventually fall.

Nothing like basing your life philosophies on crappy movies made by crazy people.

mmmdk
11-19-2007, 03:51 PM

Nothing like basing your life philosophies on crappy movies made by crazy people.

I was being polite; mentioning Emmanuel Kant would have put any redneck behind the eightball...

]{ilr]3
11-19-2007, 06:10 PM
Here is a troublesome proposition.

If the Packers do not make it to the Super Bowl this year.

Will you..

Root for The Cowboys?

Or lets take this to absurdity

Would you root for the Bears, Lions or Vikings?

Last year I would not have rooted for the bears to beat the Patriots.

This year I root for anyone going against the Pats in any game!

Scott Campbell
11-19-2007, 06:14 PM
{ilr]3]Here is a troublesome proposition.

Will you..

Root for The Cowboys?

The Bears are the only team that I'd never root for.

mmmdk
11-20-2007, 04:47 AM
{ilr]3]Here is a troublesome proposition.

Will you..

Root for The Cowboys?

The Bears are the only team that I'd never root for.

Amen - Bears and Patsies.

b bulldog
11-20-2007, 07:31 AM
I'd never root for the bears,Vikings,Cowboys and Broncos.

swede
11-20-2007, 07:36 AM
I'd root for the 'boys over the Pats and call it being a fan of the NFC.

Never the Bears.

mraynrand
11-20-2007, 07:57 AM

Sometimes I just go a little crazy...

http://www.rational.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/mel_gibson.jpg

mraynrand
11-20-2007, 08:00 AM

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/08/GIBSON050806_600x416.jpg

the_idle_threat
11-21-2007, 06:59 PM
One last note from this blowout game. The following is from the game recap at Yahoo:

Belichick also is driving his stars hard, including Brady and Moss, who he described after the game as "pretty good players."

"He put that humble pie on us. actually, it was a humble pie casserole. it wasn't really a pie," Moss said. "Just being the coach that he is and not letting us get too ahead of ourselves, coming off a bye."

Brady said the same.

"It's just the way he coaches," Brady said of Belichick. "There's never anything that's good enough. After a while you just get sick of it. You say 'enough, coach.' We've taken beating after beating. It helps us get in the right frame of mind."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=AmcA2wGxo5oMxIN0Y1WwsIP.uLYF?gid=200711 18002

This is another reason that I really like having McCarthy as our head coach. I've mentioned before that Brady doesn't seem to be having much fun out there despite the fact that he's having such a great season. I'll bet Favre would much rather have as much fun as he's having this season instead of Brady's numbers if this is the price to be paid. Favre's having a career season too, and he's actually getting to enjoy it. 8-)

GrnBay007
11-21-2007, 07:05 PM
One last note from this blowout game. The following is from the game recap at Yahoo:

Belichick also is driving his stars hard, including Brady and Moss, who he described after the game as "pretty good players."

"He put that humble pie on us. actually, it was a humble pie casserole. it wasn't really a pie," Moss said. "Just being the coach that he is and not letting us get too ahead of ourselves, coming off a bye."

Brady said the same.

"It's just the way he coaches," Brady said of Belichick. "There's never anything that's good enough. After a while you just get sick of it. You say 'enough, coach.' We've taken beating after beating. It helps us get in the right frame of mind."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt=AmcA2wGxo5oMxIN0Y1WwsIP.uLYF?gid=200711 18002

This is another reason that I really like having McCarthy as our head coach. I've mentioned before that Brady doesn't seem to be having much fun out there despite the fact that he's having such a great season. I'll bet Favre would much rather have as much fun as he's having this season instead of Brady's numbers if this is the price to be paid. Favre's having a career season too, and he's actually getting to enjoy it. 8-)

True. And I don't think Favre would excel with that type of coaching either....at least at this point in his career.

the_idle_threat
11-21-2007, 07:13 PM

Brady said the same.

True. And I don't think Favre would excel with that type of coaching either....at least at this point in his career.

I agree. I think Favre would walk away. The reason he's considering coming back yet again, IMO, is because he's having so much fun.