04-01-2006, 07:25 PM
1st - AJ Hawk
2nd - DQwell Jackson
3rd - trade down from top 3rd to bottom 3rd, extra bottom 4th
3rd - Minnesota Guard
4th top - Brandon Williams
4th bottom - Trade to Brown for Faine
5th - Guard
6th and 7th - DE spot with either a smaller dt or a bigger DE.

Add Woodson.

That Draft gives the Packers a minimum of 3 instant starters, with likely 4 with the guards. Brandon Williams would be a special teams demon, and they would be a pretty respectable team.

MJZiggy
04-01-2006, 08:56 PM
What about offense?

Bretsky
04-01-2006, 09:14 PM
1st - AJ Hawk
2nd - DQwell Jackson
3rd - trade down from top 3rd to bottom 3rd, extra bottom 4th
3rd - Minnesota Guard
4th top - Brandon Williams
4th bottom - Trade to Brown for Faine
5th - Guard
6th and 7th - DE spot with either a smaller dt or a bigger DE.

Add Woodson.

That Draft gives the Packers a minimum of 3 instant starters, with likely 4 with the guards. Brandon Williams would be a special teams demon, and they would be a pretty respectable team.

BOY WOULD WE GET ALONG WELL BECAUSE I DON'T DISPUTE A THING YOU HAVE THERE. I'D PROBABLY TAKE CARPENTER OVER JACKSON BUT I'D TAKE EITHER.

As for offense, getting Faine would help our interior OL, and the line is really all we have to shore up.

NOW SHORE THAT DEFENSE UP

MJZiggy
04-01-2006, 09:19 PM
I still think we need some WR insurance. If Javon is as big an idiot as he is seeming to be and holds out, and we have any injuries, we'll be right back to last year.

b bulldog
04-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Mario Williams

b bulldog
04-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Mario Williams

MJZiggy
04-01-2006, 09:51 PM
He doesn't play offense.

(besides, he'll be gone before we get a shot at him)

Bretsky
04-01-2006, 10:03 PM
He doesn't play offense.

(besides, he'll be gone before we get a shot at him)

He's prolly perform better than Whittaker last year

MJZiggy
04-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Won't matter for us as he'll likely be playing for the Saints.

Partial
04-01-2006, 10:14 PM
Mario is gonna be gone. Hawk is an equally great option.

B,

I would like Carpenter too, but I doubt he falls that far. That is pretty much the perfect draft to me. I don't think they could do it any better considering what they have. Something like that would actually make the defense respectable and should give the offensive line some depth. That depth paired with the new blocking technique should hopefully be enough to get a good running game, which will make the offense much, much better.

Realistically with that draft and adding Woodson, I'm hopefully they'll grab the 5 or 6 seed in the playoffs for Favre. Hawk and Carpenter will both be starters from day one. So will Faines. So will Woodson. Their return game will finally have exactly the spark they need in Williams. I am hopeful!