PDA

View Full Version : 15-1

LL2
11-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Could GB go 15-1? If the Packers beat the Lions and Dallas they should easily win the rest of the games. The Lions will fight to win this week and Dallas being the other 9-1 team is going to be a REAL challenge, but after that the Raiders, Lions, Bears, and Rams will be very winnable games. A 15-1 season would be unreal, and to this point being 9-1 has been unreal too.

BallHawk
11-19-2007, 11:08 AM
I'd rather go 14-2. If we went 15-1 and the only thing that stopped us from an undefeated record was a loss against the Bears......well, I'd be pissed.

MadtownPacker
11-19-2007, 11:10 AM
I dont care if they go 10-6 as long as they win a bye and homefield.

Carolina_Packer
11-19-2007, 11:10 AM
I'd rather go 14-2. If we went 15-1 and the only thing that stopped us from an undefeated record was a loss against the Bears......well, I'd be pissed.

Unless that second loss happens to come at the hands of the Bears! Then how do you feel about 14-2?

MJZiggy
11-19-2007, 11:12 AM
I dont care if they go 10-6 as long as they win a bye and homefield.

11-5. They HAVE to beat Chicago.

gbpackfan
11-19-2007, 11:35 AM
How about we go 10-1 first? Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Detroit in Mo-Town on Thanksgiving is not going to be easy.

FritzDontBlitz
11-19-2007, 11:47 AM
How about we go 10-1 first? Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Detroit in Mo-Town on Thanksgiving is not going to be easy.

Neither is defeating Denver and Kansas City on the road in consecutive weeks. Detroit is 26th in total defense and 30th against the pass. The 5 wide will kill them.

HarveyWallbangers
11-19-2007, 11:49 AM
If the Packers beat the Lions and Dallas they should easily win the rest of the games.

I'm guessing you are young? You don't win 4 games in a row easily in the NFL (unless you are the Patriots). Chicago already beat us at home. St. Louis is playing good ball now that Jackson, Bulger, and Bruce are healthy. That will be a tough game in their dome. Detroit is 6-4 and battled us hard in December in Lambeau last year.

LL2
11-19-2007, 12:05 PM
If the Packers beat the Lions and Dallas they should easily win the rest of the games.

I'm guessing you are young? You don't win 4 games in a row easily in the NFL (unless you are the Patriots). Chicago already beat us at home. St. Louis is playing good ball now that Jackson, Bulger, and Bruce are healthy. That will be a tough game in their dome. Detroit is 6-4 and battled us hard in December in Lambeau last year.

I'm 36, so if you consider that young, then thanks! Your right winning 4 in a row is not easy. I should put in an asterisk after the word "easily." I just see the next two games as the biggest hurdles of the remaining games.

HarveyWallbangers
11-19-2007, 12:08 PM
I'm 36, so if you consider that young, then thanks!

I'm 37, so yes I consider that young.
:D

GBRulz
11-19-2007, 12:16 PM
One game at a time....

I'm not as OLD as either one of you :lol: and I even know better than to look past the Lions on their turf on Turkey Day. I'm sure they realize that with a win, they are only two games off the div lead and that we play at Dallas the following week. The Lions will be ready.

gbpackfan
11-19-2007, 12:31 PM

Neither is defeating Denver and Kansas City on the road in consecutive weeks. Detroit is 26th in total defense and 30th against the pass. The 5 wide will kill them.

NFC North game, on Thanksgiving, in Detoit! Throw out the records and the stats in this one. It doesn't matter. Detroit looks at this game likes it's the Super Bowl. They are going to bring it!

Lurker64
11-19-2007, 12:38 PM
NFC North game, on Thanksgiving, in Detoit! Throw out the records and the stats in this one. It doesn't matter. Detroit looks at this game likes it's the Super Bowl. They are going to bring it!

At least it's at Ford Field and not the house of horrors that was the Silverdome. But yeah, very little can make me not worried about playing at Detroit on Thanksgiving. I'm just hoping we win any way we can, and that nobody gets injured. I don't care if we look good, win respect, or whatever. If we're trying to prove we're better than Dallas, the time to do that is a week later. If we're trying to prove we're better than the Pats, we might have a shot in February. Right now, just beat the lions.