PDA

View Full Version : Jolly out for a couple weeks

RashanGary
11-19-2007, 03:18 PM
Shit. That guys has been stout. The Panthers just ran it down our throat with him out. Well, if the coaches do their job, we should have very little drop off. We do have depth, but Cole just isn't the player that Jolly is and Harrell has been a disappointment.

Jolly isn't even a GREAT player, but when you lose a really good one, it always hurts, even if you have good coaches.

HarveyWallbangers
11-19-2007, 03:22 PM
http://packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=9593

mmmdk
11-19-2007, 03:41 PM
Shit. That guys has been stout. The Panthers just ran it down our throat with him out. Well, if the coaches do their job, we should have very little drop off. We do have depth, but Cole just isn't the player that Jolly is and Harrell has been a disappointment.

Jolly isn't even a GREAT player, but when you lose a really good one, it always hurts, even if you have good coaches.

Not so Jolly...I think we have great depth at DT. A credit to TT. I'm more worried with depth at RB, CB & OT.

Hope Jolly has a speedy recovery.

Lurker64
11-19-2007, 03:44 PM
Really, so long as he's back for the playoffs. Realistically, we're at the point that we only have to go 2-4 or 3-3 down the stretch to be seeded at worst 2nd in the NFC.

Whether we can beat Dallas in November is not so important as whether we can beat them in January.

mmmdk
11-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Really, so long as he's back for the playoffs. Realistically, we're at the point that we only have to go 2-4 or 3-3 down the stretch to be seeded at worst 2nd in the NFC.

Whether we can beat Dallas in November is not so important as whether we can beat them in January.

Beat Dallas in january...YES PLEASE :shock: :pack:

RashanGary
11-19-2007, 09:19 PM

Look, I'm a degenerate gambler and I bet $20 with bulldog on the Cowboys game. I'm not worried right now about saving guys for the playoffs. I'm worried about going 3 for 3 on this seasons Packer bets and that means a good game against the Cowboys. Jolly being out hurts.

Freak Out
11-19-2007, 09:29 PM

Look, I'm a degenerate gambler and I bet $20 with bulldog on the Cowboys game. I'm not worried right now about saving guys for the playoffs. I'm worried about going 3 for 3 on this seasons Packer bets and that means a good game against the Cowboys. Jolly being out hurts.

When you put your gambling ahead of the Packers you are killing your soul.

Repent!

RashanGary
11-19-2007, 09:35 PM
I only bet on the Packers, Freak Out.

God, I sound like Pete Rose.

Scott Campbell
11-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Look, I'm a degenerate gambler and I bet $20 with bulldog on the Cowboys game.

What self respecting degenerate gambler would bet a measley $20 on that game?

POSER!

:P

RashanGary
11-19-2007, 09:37 PM

POSER!

One who doesn't have very much money and has as wife :) Yeah, I'm not much of a hard ass, am I? <Shit, my wife is calling. Oh god, I hvae to go, she sounds pissed>

RashanGary
11-19-2007, 09:39 PM
I bet $100 on them winning 8 or more games this year and that worked out pretty well. I have $10 on them winning the division and now bulldog spotted me 10 points on a $20 bet for the Cowboys game.

All in all, I should get back $295 on $130 of bets.

Freak Out
11-19-2007, 10:30 PM

POSER!

One who doesn't have very much money and has as wife :) Yeah, I'm not much of a hard ass, am I? <Shit, my wife is calling. Oh god, I hvae to go, she sounds pissed>

Ha ha ha.